[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest lynn_feb14

finished watching the episode. it started off slow with the quiz, but it was great after that!

Park Ye Jin is once again a star! she really knows how to do everything! i'm surprised by her in each episode.

PYJ is simply awesome .. yeah didn't expect her performing is that good and funny .. after doing the spinning with hyori, she was almost drift into the camera men .. lolz .. she couldn't even walk straight .. hyori seems desperately want to complete her mission .. fell down so many times after jumping one by one but she tried so hard to finish it to the end .. lolz ..

yeah ! me too ~ can't wait for the next episode ~ :sweatingbullets:

Awesome the ratings are up. It will slowly continue to do well. I have to give credit to Ye Jin. She is just never ceases to amaze me. Amazon woman. She is just putting those guys to shame. Girl power! haha

It was cute when they were playing the I love you game and she busts out laughing

hahaah yeah , she got a nick .. like silverwingz said "she was a farmer in her previous life" :lol: .. lolz .. she's just capable of doing all those things that other can't ... amazingly she's done really well ~ i wish more ppl to get addicted this show gradually heh :lol:

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diavle

i don't know if there's a regular uploader or not... it doesn't hurt to upload tho. hehe...

oh yeah, if you could upload the HQ's that'd be awesome too. i like having my thread complete (if you haven't noticed already). haha~!

-edit-

seems like there's a regular uploader for this thread. so i guess you don't have to worry about it. YouTube, maybe...?

Yeah, you're freaky like that :P

Ok then, Youtube it is.

Since I already uploaded it anyway:

Episode 2 HQ: PART1,PART2

the highlight's just gotta be the racing at the end tho. MC Yoo is such a dork and Hyori is the funniest hurdler ever!

you'd think falling and tripping couldn't get funnier until you see what she does! i had such a good laugh watching her.

Yup, I really like her here (she stinks in SSP2). Guess she is better in a more open and down to earth environment.

thanks for sharing the YT links for the daesung cut..I really enjoyed watching it with eng sub..but because i want to see dong wan in each of the parts that why^lol^

The "i Love you" part Dong wan is such a cutie..

Guest silverwingz

^ oh thanks for sharing.

Yeah, you're freaky like that :P

haha, just like how you like to upload your shows on YouTube in a certain order... :P

Ok then, Youtube it is.

thanks, coz i don't think there's a regular uploader for the show yet. ^^

Since I already uploaded it anyway:

Episode 2 HQ: PART1,PART2

i'll add it to the first post.

Yup, I really like her here (she stinks in SSP2). Guess she is better in a more open and down to earth environment.

definitely. compared to SSP S2, she's so much better here. but i guess the concept of the show allows for that.

PLUS, she's so buddy-buddy with MC Yoo, it's great! provides great entertainment for the show.

Guest gdbabygurl

A while ago, for the subtitles part, I saw you put up that it's "coming soon"

just wanna ask are you guys still working on it and realease subs for the whole episode or are you stopping?

Guest silverwingz

A while ago, for the subtitles part, I saw you put up that it's "coming soon"

just wanna ask are you guys still working on it and realease subs for the whole episode or are you stopping?

yes we are. i've moved the info about us working in subtitles under the "IMPORTANT" subheading.

we've made progress on both episodes 1 & 2, but please be patient, as ppl have exams and stuff at the moment..

Guest theLEGEND

Ann: So you are back to your old profession? Hahaha.. I'm glad this show's getting subbed. Looking forward for it. :)

Hyori is such a dork. I can't believe how many times she fell during the race. OMG! :lol:

Can't wait for the next episode. Brian is back! Woohooo~ :D

Guest melo.breeze

*whoosh~~~!* *flies in*

I've just started watching this show and just gotta say that I LOVE IT !

originally, I started watching it for Daesung and DongWan,

but as I was watching it, I was just simply amazed by PARK YE JIN !

IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN'T DO ?

I was just surprised how tough she was in the first episode where she was

able to piggy back the guys, and how fearless she was in hitting the fishes on the head ...

LOL ! but not only that ... SHE WAS SHY IN THE I LOVE YOU GAME !

I'm totally rooting for her ! LOL !

and then another thing ... hehehehehehe ...

in episode 2, i was a bit surprised how hyori didn't pick daesung to be

in her group ... LOL ! but oh well !

at least he was in YeJin's group along with DongWan !

speaking of YeJin again ... she saved the day once again by retrieving the cute little piggy ! LOL !

and as for the next episode ... I see BRIAN ! LOL ! so DongWan wasn't a main MC afterall ?

just a regular i guess ? I'd love to see him back in the show ! but Brian is FINE as well !

he's always funny in variety shows ! i'm really anticipating what type of comedy

he'll be bringing onto the show !

-KIM!

Guest silverwingz

^ Park Ye Jin is definitely getting a lot of love from everyone after seeing her on this show. she amazes me every time.

Ann: So you are back to your old profession? Hahaha.. I'm glad this show's getting subbed. Looking forward for it. :)

sure am. haven't timed a variety show in a while! but i like this one so much it's made me want to sub them again.

except this time i'm not in charge of the team. haha~

btw, we're only gonna release hardsubs and upload them onto YouTube. no softsubs will be released.

just letting you guys know now, so don't ask for softsubs. you guys should know the reasons for this.

i'm sorry if this inconveniences you, but most ppl on the team voted for hardsubs only, so that's what's gonna be released.

Guest Diavle

haha, just like how you like to upload your shows on YouTube in a certain order... :P

Touche.

btw, we're only gonna release hardsubs and upload them onto YouTube. no softsubs will be released.

So there won't be hardsubbed HQs?

I like to archive those instead of raws for personal future viewing whenever possible

I definitely understand where you're coming from though.

Guest silverwingz

Yay another show to watch. I think its a fair trade for me because LHJ and JYJ will depart WGM. :P

oh really?? this show beats WGM any day! lol~ i didn't know they were departing!! i thought they were popular...

haven't visited that thread in a long time...

So there won't be hardsubbed HQs?

I like to archive those instead of raws for personal future viewing whenever possible

they will be in HQ (i'm pretty sure). just the ones on YouTube will look crappy, coz you know... it's YouTube... lol...

so yeah, you'll be making use of your 500GB ^^!

but let me confirm with the encoder first. it's HQ, and we'll be providing links other than MU for those who can't download from MU too.

oh really?? this show beats WGM any day! lol~ i didn't know they were departing!! i thought they were popular...

haven't visited that thread in a long time...

Well to be honest even though they were the only couple that I watch(sometimes CJ and SIY), they were not that popular compared to the fangirl sensations there(you know who they are lol) and they are getting a LITTLE(caps intended) bit of airtime even though they did major changes on WGM's schedule.

they will be in HQ (i'm pretty sure). just the ones on YouTube will look crappy, coz you know... it's YouTube... lol...

Well, you can view Youtube videos on HQ but since its in High Quality you need to wait abit longer for the video to load. just add "&fmt=18" on the video's web address to view it in HQ but there are vids that you don't need to do this because you can just click the "view in high quality" link on the lower right side of the video.

Guest missinu

NEW pics!

can't wait to watch the next episode ^^

I wonder what they're digging up for .. barnacles? clams? sea urchins?

1214450379_seg.JPG

1214450285_sf.JPG

1214450285_sfff.JPG

1214450285_dddd.JPG

credit bbvipz

- taken from daesung thread~

and LOL @ that second PIC!! ROFL!! wth is daesung and mcyoo doing XD!!

in episode 2, i was a bit surprised how hyori didn't pick daesung to be

in her group ... LOL ! but oh well !

at least he was in YeJin's group along with DongWan !

speaking of YeJin again ... she saved the day once again by retrieving the cute little piggy ! LOL !

loll hyori didn't get to pick first cause yejin won the rock paper scissors game and she gotta choose first so she picked daesung. XD!! kyaaaa daesung's getting more and more popular among the girls ^o^

Guest Diavle

but let me confirm with the encoder first. it's HQ, and we'll be providing links other than MU for those who can't download from MU too.

Awesome, thanks.

Guest silverwingz

More pics from the website (some are the same as what missinu posted before).

http://spv.sbs.co.kr/nbbs/view.jsp?cmd=rea...d=&keyword=

Credits: sbs.co.kr

Well, you can view Youtube videos on HQ but since its in High Quality you need to wait abit longer for the video to load. just add "&fmt=18" on the video's web address to view it in HQ but there are vids that you don't need to do this because you can just click the "view in high quality" link on the lower right side of the video.

oh yeah, forgot about that... :sweatingbullets: guess it won't be so bad afterall~ for the YouTubers that is.

- taken from daesung thread~

and LOL @ that second PIC!! ROFL!! wth is daesung and mcyoo doing XD!!

thanks for posting them here! yeah, lol at the second pic!

no idea what they're doing, but i love the dumb and dumber brothers.

Awesome, thanks.

;)

Guest silverwingz

Summary for this Sunday's episode:

[패밀리가 떴다]

▶ 이번엔 바닷가다!! ◀

패밀리를 찾아온 반가운 손님, 브라이언!! 가족이 되다!!

이번에 패밀리가 찾아간 곳은 바다 내음 물씬 나는 남해의 금천마을.

인심 좋기로 소문난 그 곳에서 새로운 가족을 만난다!!

▶ 쏙쏙!! 쏙을 잡아라!! ◀

할머니가 주신 첫 번째 일거리!! 쏙을 낚아라!!

그런데 대체 쏙이 뭐야? 무작정 바닷가로 나선 패밀리들.

게와 함께 이리 뛰고 저리 뛰며 쏙 잡기에 정신없다!!

그리고, 어김없이 찾아오는 게임의 시간.

생명력 넘치는 금천의 갯벌 위에서 패밀리들의 한판 대결이 펼쳐진다.

과연, 갯벌의 제왕은 과연 누가 될 것인가!!

▶ 여러분의 DJ~ 패밀리가 왔어요! ◀

뉘엿뉘엿 해가 넘어가는 저녁.

패밀리들이 금천마을을 위해 준비한 깜짝 이벤트!!

이름하여 ‘패밀리 라디오!’

금천 마을 전체에 흐르는 브라이언의 아름다운 R&B 음색!!

화제 만발!! 대성의 첫 트로트 신곡! ‘날 봐 귀순’까지!!

마을 주민과 함께 하는 따스한 저녁 시간!! 놓치지 마세요.

▶ 받아줄까~ 말까~ 사랑해 게임! ◀

하루 일과를 모두 마치고 오순도순 둘러앉은 패밀리.

서로 간에 더 친밀해지기 위해 야심차게 준비한 ‘사랑해 게임’!!

오고 가는 고백 속에 싹트는 감정!! 엇갈리는 인연~

깊어가는 여름밤에 펼쳐지는 달콤한 사랑 배틀!!

우리가 필요한 곳이라면, 언제, 어디나 간다!!

‘패밀리가 떴다!’ 6월 29일 저녁, 여러분의 가족이 되어 드립니다!!

Credits: sbs.co.kr

hope someone can summarize! :sweatingbullets:

So DongWan is not a regular MC... awwwww, I need to go back and re-watch the 1st eps with english sub...

I will miss DongWan, I do hope that he will come back as well...

Brian is filling in on DongWan spot eh... whoohooo, can't wait to see Brian in action.

Guest Soopke

Crap no Dongwan as a regular? *tears* I only watch this because of Dongwannie :(

But maybe I'm going to continue watching it since MC Yoo is like my favorite mc, he's so funny :P

Brian on Family Outing? Woowww that is so great news haha I love Brian!! <33

Archived