[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest maki_chan.ph

East of eden is the number 1 in ratings now... thats y kotw must give their best to become number 1... even kotw is not the number 1 in ratings now, for me this is the Kdrama the most i like(because SIG is here).. peace.. hehehe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tieumuoi

Dear All,

I try download new episodes of The Kingdom of the Winds but I can not open the link omo-omo.com. The message show below:

Warning: require_once(/home/aigooomo/omo-omo.com/wp-config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/aigooomo/omo-omo.com/wp-load.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/aigooomo/omo-omo.com/wp-config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aigooomo/omo-omo.com/wp-load.php on line 27

Do you know what happen and show me how to solve this problem?

Thanks much

Guest texture

ahhh so that's her name :blush: I didn't know her before... I liked her picture so I used it as my avatar :P

I change my avatar frequently... just give me couple of days and you'll find a new one already :D

selva, your previous avatar was choi jung won? i thought it did not look like her. (i'm probably wrong.)

dramaok, do you not post your summaries on your blog anymore?

as always, thanks selva for the speedy recap and thanks dramaok for the detailed synopsis. much appreciated. :)

Guest selvaspeedy

f_21449m_340da5d.jpg

f_21450m_21e9bd7.jpg

f_21453m_8691cca.jpg

f_21454m_5dd1ae3.jpg

(ahem... did anybody notice that Dojin now is putting eyeliner -_- I think to make him look more evil... as if the bangs covering his eyes didn't do the trick :P )

f_21455m_3370290.jpg

f_21458m_8132241.jpg

f_21459m_763fd59.jpg

f_21460m_00757e4.jpg

f_21461m_df5eb03.jpg

f_21464m_f46e95b.jpg

f_21465m_fdc218f.jpg

f_21467m_400c049.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

phew done :D

--------

thanks for the info Mic :D

gahhh those costumes are really heavy... god bless all the cast for their effort in episode 21 (even the bad ones :D )

thanks tateboe

I like your sense of humor :P

evil LeeJin :P

f_pagem_341f913.jpg

(looks totally like the role)

now about her acting... I've never really saw her before, so I'll stay optimistic... and I think that her look fits the role... just as Mic described her; beautiful and manipulative...

anyway, does that mean she'll start appearing from next week's episodes?!

now about her acting... I've never really saw her before, so I'll stay optimistic... and I think that her look fits the role... just as Mic described her; beautiful and manipulative...

anyway, does that mean she'll start appearing from next week's episodes?!

I've seen her as the villain, and she was, ermm... pretty good at it hehe...

Though I'm not too excited about her being cast for the role, but it'll be exciting to see how she'll play out Lee Jin and how evil she can get. (lol kinda waiting to see her highest evil level for the role, so Lee Jin will contrast Yeon :P lol)

She'll start to appear on the 26th... next wednesday's episode 23.

:D

(I've been following this drama closely, and finally got the chance to post something here beside subs haha...

Hi everyone! ^^ *wave wave*)

Guest selvaspeedy

I've seen her as the villain, and she was, ermm... pretty good at it hehe...

Though I'm not too excited about her being cast for the role, but it'll be exciting to see how she'll play out Lee Jin and how evil she can get. (lol kinda waiting to see her highest evil level for the role, so Lee Jin will contrast Yeon :P lol)

She'll start to appear on the 26th... next wednesday's episode 23.

:D

(I've been following this drama closely, and finally got the chance to post something here beside subs haha...

Hi everyone! ^^ *wave wave*)

*wave back* hi :D

I've been also checking your blog lately and wondering why you're not joining us here :P

welcome dear :D

thanks for the info about LeeJin... so hopefully we can see her in the next week's preview *crossing fingers*

take care everyone... gotta go and eat :P

yeah this episode was kinda depressing.

i just browsed through the drama 종합병원 2 (general hospital 2) that aired today.

found prince haemyeong there as a surgeon.

and also 'ohyi' from jumong:

was happy to see'em, even though now they're competing w/ KOTW.

anyways that was random hee.

Prince Haemyeong/Lee Jong-won is in every K-drama nowadays, seen him everywhere, keke anyway it's funny that they're competing with KOTW but both dramas are good...

Kim Jung-hwa casted as Lee Jin, hmmm I'm scared honestly about the casting, I don't hate Kim Jung-hwa, I also like her,and she's a good actress too so we'll see on how she will fare as Lee Jin...

ay_link, nice to see you here dear! hope to hear more from you ^ ^

as always thanks Dramaok and Selva for the summary and screencaps, I felt bad that MH lost the fight and his beloved T_T

Dojin needs a hair band!

Dojin looked so cruel N I think he really needs a bandana, where is his other eye?

i think dojin's hair is down like that to conceal the cut near his eye. remember selva's post below?....

Park Gun Hyun suffered a 10cm cut near his eye after being accidentally slashed by a knife during his KOTW site filming.

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200811/13/...51517.748.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...amp;p=hankookis

credits to Daum and yeohweping.

Guest Aquajoh1986

YesYES Doji and Sagu had to retreat..... In your face DOJIN in your face!!!!

Seeing Daeson all angry at Dojin and SAgu... was the best ever!!!!! Man what an awesome battle. My God.... im at school watching this right now.... sooooo awesome. Man King Yuri and court had tears of joy!!!!

Doji got owned!!!!! He GOT OWNED!!!!!

Guest Aquajoh1986

Damn... Dojin saved Yeon. It is good that she was saved BUT... it was Dojin not Muhyul. Muhyul only found out from Mawang... Darn it.... darn it.... Poor Muhyul.... darn Dojin. He just had to be all 'heoric' and save her. Freaking talking to her in a soft voice and evrything. So pissed!!! Bet you he takes her to Buyeo.... BYT she wants to stay in the place where Muhyul is. Yet again in your face Dojin.... In your Face. I just loved this episode.

Archived