[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selvaspeedy

thanks shenny for the episode ^^

I'm here already.. B) it's a great day indeed coz I'm able to post here already.. weeee! Anyway.. juz wondering why it's not Choi Jung Won already? Why did you change it to Lee Tae Hee(the female lead in Love Story in Harvard) hope you're not offended by my asking, though :lol:

you're finally here... it's been quite long already :P

WELCOME MY DEAR JungWon e19366.gife19324.gife19331.gif

and I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you mean :blush:

I always love the scene between the father and son ^^ they just click together :P

yeah I think they have the best on screen chemistry in this drama :P

I just love them both... and I'm happy that I knew Jang Jin Yung in this drama... he's magnificent... he's my new hubby right now :blush: (lol I have so many hubbies :P )

By the way, I think that Dujin's father may be Daesaja (Prime minister) in jumong.

He was high official rank and betrayed Daeso, this is a guest only :P

did he betray him :blink: when? he was so loyal to him until the last minute of Jumong :unsure:

This drama should have been more longer as scheduled. It is more than half in running and we have not seen his queen yet. I wonder how much exposure will she have in this drama. I hope she act better than Yeon.

I'm also wondering about this. 36 episodes isn't enough for a story like that. They are missing some of the scenes which are important IMO (especially the scene between Muhyul and Seryu... there should be also another scene between Yeojin and his father about what happened... it looks like he didn't wonder about this brother who showed up like that!!!! I know all of the conversations in these scenes will be predictable to us, but I think it's important to see these scenes in here).

And about Leejin character, I will be so disappointed if she showed up for a couple of episodes just to marry Muhyul and give us a heart ache :crazy: I think her character here will play an important role in the drama, and the important role she played in history is being the reason behind Hodong's suicide which makes me wonder even more: will we see a grown up Daemosin w/ a grown up son and see the conflicts between his two wives?! and that seems impossible in only 36 episodes, so what's the point of the whole LeeJin character -_-

but again, I'm really enjoying this drama more than I thought I would... what I like about it the most is the surprise... I was literally staring at the screen when I saw grown up Muhyul, I was like :blink::blink: no really :blink: I've never seen that coming... and the war scene from the preview... I thought it won't be shown in the next episode, but it will be, and this gave me another :blink::blink: no really :blink:

and YES tomorrow is Wednesday :phew:

some BTS from the official website:

f_144003269Lm_09e3586.jpg

f_144003270Lm_e61c820.jpg

f_144003271Lm_1b71286.jpg

f_144003272Lm_40f2df4.jpg

f_144003273Lm_eedbf31.jpg

f_144005018Lm_69d6f2d.jpg

f_144005068Lm_32d3bb6.jpg

f_144005072Lm_b299983.jpg

f_144005080Lm_3f9c56a.jpg

f_144005081Lm_c1789a3.jpg

f_144005104Lm_5a06e3b.jpg

Guest J.W.Lee

Hi Selvaspeedy. I saw your post in KoreanDrama and so came checking out for your reply.

What I meant was why did you change your photo? It was a Choi Jung Won picture before but now it's changed to Kim Tae Hee of Love Story in Harvard.. Don't you like CJW already? :unsure:

I think I'll be missing the younger look of Prince Muhyul coz starting tomorrow's episode he'll be sporting a moustache and beard already.. :( not that it doesn't look great on him but it signals the beginning of many responsibilities he'll undertake and most probably would mean he may set aside love matters by the meantime.

I also feel that the original plan of 36 episode series is not enough coz as of recent, we as viewers can assess that the number of episodes allotted could most probably lead to cutting essential scenes we viewers would love to see. Well, I hope that like Beethoven's Virus, they would also add some more episodes and better have a few more specials thereafter. ;)

One more sleep and it's KOTW day again. AJA KOTW, AJA SIG oppa.

Guest selvaspeedy

What I meant was why did you change your photo? It was a Choi Jung Won picture before but now it's changed to Kim Tae Hee of Love Story in Harvard.. Don't you like CJW already? :unsure:

ahhh so that's her name :blush: I didn't know her before... I liked her picture so I used it as my avatar :P

I change my avatar frequently... just give me couple of days and you'll find a new one already :D

this is really weird... I remember that kdramafanusa mentioned in the earlier pages of this thread that Kim Tae Hee was the candidate for the female lead role in KOTW :blink: wouldn't it be cool if she got the role of LeeJin :D she looks beautiful.

I think I'll be missing the younger look of Prince Muhyul coz starting tomorrow's episode he'll be sporting a moustache and beard already.. :( not that it doesn't look great on him but it signals the beginning of many responsibilities he'll undertake and most probably would mean he may set aside love matters by the meantime.

good point :tears: I've been longing to see him in the moustache and the beard and now I miss the young lover Muhyul :tears::P

but let's wait and see how he will portray his love now he's all grown up (not really... just 6 months... but it seems like ages to him of course... spending all those months away from his family and love :tears: )

I think I will love it more to see him showing his love to Yeon w/ this beard :blush:

I also feel that the original plan of 36 episode series is not enough coz as of recent, we as viewers can assess that the number of episodes allotted could most probably lead to cutting essential scenes we viewers would love to see. Well, I hope that like Beethoven's Virus, they would also add some more episodes and better have a few more specials thereafter. ;)

for them to extend the episodes, they have to have good ratings first... so I hope it does will in ratings from now on so they can think about an extension :sweatingbullets:

lol yeah this guy seems hilarious... I still rememebr his picture sleeping next to JJY like a baby :D

more BTS

f_m_83ea67c.jpg

f_m_f84dc36.jpg

f_m_05214aa.jpg

f_m_6c0adc1.jpg

f_m_b66cddc.jpg

f_m_36d56c1.jpg

f_m_fbe1a8a.jpg

f_m_ff075ba.jpg

f_m_7ff8cb0.jpg

f_m_7649c92.jpg

f_IMG1825m_1f6b542.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

this is really weird... I remember that kdramafanusa mentioned in the earlier pages of this thread that Kim Tae Hee was the candidate for the female lead role in KOTW :blink: wouldn't it be cool if she got the role of LeeJin :D she looks beautiful.

^^ she is beautiful but please I'm glad it wasn't her playing Yeon :P *sorry to KTH fans and I didn't try to bashing in here :P*

lol yeah this guy seems hilarious... I still remember his picture sleeping next to JJY like a baby :D

Yes, I've seen that too ^^ but somehow I really hate his role in KOTW :P means he really good in act ^^

Guest arash_archer

did he betray him :blink: when? he was so loyal to him until the last minute of Jumong :unsure:

You know, in the episode 9, after Daeso don't fill up Dojin's cup, He said, quoted: "your father was someone Buyeo needed", among all of the stupid officials in Jumong, Daesaja was whom Buyeo really needed I think. In Jumong, after Daesaja conspired with Guem wa to oust Daeso, he vowed to kill Daesaja. In the last episodes of Jumong, he set Daesaja beside himself, because he gained power of Buyeo recently, and he need revitalize his power roots, and later in right time avenges him. Anyway, Dojin character is too unduly, he is very similar to Satik Giroo in Seodongyo, I think that Giroo is portrayed more believable than Dujin. If I think truly, Daeso had had 6 other brethren except Jumong, so it is too uncanny that he set Dujin as crown prince and Dujin could succeed him to the throne, I don't think Dujin is too senseless that bring this in the his mind. Dojin character is the weakest spot of this drama. If he had been uprooted from this drama, nothing had happened. His character is too illogical that the Author even couldn't introduce his father and have titled him only as "a treacherous".

Guest tateboe

You know, in the episode 9, after Daeso don't fill up Dojin's cup, He said, quoted: "your father was someone Buyeo needed", among all of the stupid officials in Jumong, Daesaja was whom Buyeo really needed I think. In Jumong, after Daesaja conspired with Guem wa to oust Daeso, he vowed to kill Daesaja. In the last episodes of Jumong, he set Daesaja beside himself, because he gained power of Buyeo recently, and he need revitalize his power roots, and later in right time avenges him. Anyway, Dojin character is too unduly, he is very similar to Satik Giroo in Seodongyo, I think that Giroo is portrayed more believable than Dujin. If I think truly, Daeso had had 6 other brethren except Jumong, so it is too uncanny that he set Dujin as crown prince and Dujin could succeed him to the throne, I don't think Dujin is too senseless that bring this in the his mind. Dojin character is the weakest spot of this drama. If he had been uprooted from this drama, nothing had happened. His character is too illogical that the Author even couldn't introduce his father and have titled him only as "a treacherous".

I am sure King Deso might have tens of, or even hundred of, junior or senior princes betrayed him. Not all are mentioned, because it did not need to. Clearly, Dojin was the son of one of them. It might be the guy you are claimimg, or it might be not. PD may disclose who was Dojin's father. Or just leave it alone undiscovered, because it is insignificant to story he is showing.

Keep watching. If you are lucky, you will get the answer before series end. <_<<_<<_<

Guest J.W.Lee

Thanks to all!!!

I miss him N I wonder his reaction when he learn about what happened to Yeon.. :o

Thanks Meyyale for the pix.

SIG is so great in switching roles. He can be a very sweet, affable and youthful guy and in a sudden can change into a serious, mysterious grown up. He is one if not the best Korea has produced. Such a natural born actor. The screen loves him!

B)

Guest J.W.Lee

ahhh so that's her name :blush: I didn't know her before... I liked her picture so I used it as my avatar :P

I change my avatar frequently... just give me couple of days and you'll find a new one already :D

good point :tears: I've been longing to see him in the moustache and the beard and now I miss the young lover Muhyul :tears::P

but let's wait and see how he will portray his love now he's all grown up (not really... just 6 months... but it seems like ages to him of course... spending all those months away from his family and love :tears: )

I think I will love it more to see him showing his love to Yeon w/ this beard :blush:

for them to extend the episodes, they have to have good ratings first... so I hope it does will in ratings from now on so they can think about an extension :sweatingbullets:

lol yeah this guy seems hilarious... I still rememebr his picture sleeping next to JJY like a baby :D

Hi Selvaspeedy and thanks for the PM. I appreciate your replies. And thanks for always sharing great BTS pix of this series. I love Hyeap's pix, she's beautiful.

So you do regularly change your avatar. B)

Speaking of KTH, she might be a good candidate for the LeeJin character now that I remember her as the antagonist in Stairway to Heaven. ;) She's famous in Korea and may increase viewership for KOTW. :)

Wow! Wednesday again so it's KOTW day already! AJA!

so kilig to the bones everytime he does that...

Hi Kish.... :lol::lol::lol: I wonder if they understand this.... no one asked so i guess.... :lol:

I think Muhyul's necklace is still in Seryu hand.

Ya agree, i think the necklace is still with Seryu... and that might be a sign that there would still be scenes between her and Muhyul....

Selva, thanks for the preview....

Meyyale, i love your avatar.... :lol:

Episode 20:

Maro - im impressed with Maro in this episode... he's not coward anymore... he really deserves to be Muhyul's most reliable man!!!!

Muhyul and Sagu - a well done fight scene between this two...

Mahwang - i pity this guy when he was tied up in front of King Daeso together with Maro and Chubalso... although he always think about himself first, but he already risked his life numerous times for Haemyung and now Muhyul.... and now he was like selling himself to Sangga to save Yeon.... i find it nice....

King Daeso - i wonder what could be his reaction if he finds out about the relationship of Yeon and Muhyul

1227060368716818_file.JPG

1227060371150998_file.JPG

Yeon - she appeared too worried for Muhyul during their scene together... and i like the conversation between her and Dojin... she insisted that she didn't want to go back to Buyeo... when asked if its because of Muhyul, her silence speaks more than enough for Dojin to understand... i don't know, but i guess i am now convinced on Yeon's feelings for Muhyul.... for sure, a raging debate awaits all of us when the First Wife enters the drama....

Btw, the music they played during Dojin and Yeon scene inside the jail was great!!!!

Mahwang - i pity this guy when he was tied up in front of King Daeso together with Maro and Chubalso... although he always think about himself first, but he already risked his life numerous times for Haemyung and now Muhyul.... and now he was like selling himself to Sangga to save Yeon.... i find it nice....

Agree with you karosa ^^ I like him when he was worried what will happened to Yeon... at least his willing to do anything just to save her despite his other motive? he surely have a lot of thing in his mind :P

J.W.Lee please remove the image tag when you reply, we don't want to get warn in this thread regarding this matter.

Guest ardentfrias

2008111909493580298_095435_0.jpg

2008111909350261901_093919_0.jpg

Look at him again exploring the camera. He really is very fond of photography. There was a video of him in one of the pictorials of Jumong taking photos of Han Hye Jin in her costume as Soseno. He always brings his camera whenever he has a location shooting. His cameras are exceptionally high tech.

Guest selvaspeedy

among all of the stupid officials in Jumong, Daesaja was whom Buyeo really needed I think.

I just had to laugh at this one :w00t:

yes they were insanely stupid :crazy:

Daeso had had 6 other brethren except Jumong, so it is too uncanny that he set Dujin as crown prince and Dujin could succeed him to the throne.

Dojin wasn't the crown prince... he just had the title of PRINCE... and about him succeeding to the throne, it was a deal between him and Daeso afterwards.

Dojin character is the weakest spot of this drama. If he had been uprooted from this drama, nothing had happened. His character is too illogical that the Author even couldn't introduce his father and have titled him only as "a treacherous".

as I always said, Dojin's character here reminds me a lot of Yeum Moon's character... and I remember that I had the same doubts about his character too... I thought he will only be portrayed as JangBogo's rival and form a love triangle w/ him and that's it... but it turned out that his role was far important than anybody ever expected.

and I think, starting from tonight's episode, Dojin will start to affect the events of the drama... the authors want us to know exactly why Dojin will be Muhyul's rival lately... and this is better than a rival who comes like that and he already hates Muhyul.

and why are you saying his character is too illogical :huh: I totally understand all of his motives here (although I don't agree w/ them)... and I like the fact that the writers didn't mention so much information about his father... it makes his character more mysterious... maybe if people didn't watch Jumong or even know about a jumong before, they will just accept this about Dojin's father and move on... but now, they all are trying to guess who was his father!!!! let's not forget that Jumong digressed from what happened in real history many times... so it will be illogical if KOTW based its characters on that...

Hi Kish.... :lol::lol::lol: I wonder if they understand this.... no one asked so i guess.... :lol:

I didn't understand but I was embarrassed to ask :blush: what is it :blush:

Btw, the music they played during Dojin and Yeon scene inside the jail was great!!!!

park wan gyu - in my lifetime

the same song they played when Haemyung died :tears:

(guys please don't quote images... remove the %7Boption%7D tags from your reply)

we don't want to get a warning :sweatingbullets:

Guest J.W.Lee

Hi Selvaspeedy. I see you're here already. Just got a little break from work so did check out here. Thanks for the tip and Happy Wednesday to everyone. :)

Hi also to Huangsy. B)

Thanks for all the bahind the scenes pictures of the casts and crew. It's nice to see the atmosphere when they are not shooting.

Thanks for the heads up on the foloowing episodes. I'm still behind by two episodes. I'll watch them, for sure. :)

Guest selvaspeedy

Hi Selvaspeedy. I see you're here already. Just got a little break from work so did check out here. Thanks for the tip and Happy Wednesday to everyone. :)

hi my dear and thanks for your quick response :D

Thanks for all the bahind the scenes pictures of the casts and crew. It's nice to see the atmosphere when they are not shooting.

Thanks for the heads up on the foloowing episodes. I'm still behind by two episodes. I'll watch them, for sure. :)

catch up quickly riehae we're waiting for you :P

in less than 5 hours the episode will start... I hope the buffering is better today :tears:

Archived