[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

proposal.jpg

this strikes me as some kind of proposal :D . could be the style back in those days :lol: .

some guts he got there B) , very cool oppa! aja aja fighting :lol: !

gbye.jpg

goodbyes are always difficult :( . i feel for you oppa :tears: .

but this is only temporary, so, courage! you'll be back in her arms before you know it ;) .

ycrying.jpg

i'm shedding tears like you yeon-a, i don't want him to leave as well :tears: .

we can only pray for his safety, he has to do what he has to do....

qy.jpg

poor queen! she has no idea woobo planned to kidnap her son as well, tsktsk.

yrtn2basagt.jpg

yeon-a, why did you have to tell dojin this :crazy: ! i know she felt it was ok to let dojin

know coz she thinks he's also a koguryo convert & that he's like a brother to her,

but man! i wish she just zipped it :vicx: .

yavenge.jpg

when yeon told dojin this, i think what dojin felt was more of uneasiness because of his guilt

for killing her father than dojin thinking muhyul is out to get him.

anyway, i don't think when muhyul promised to avenge the death of yeon's father he meant

to go after dojin. he must know that it was against dojin's will as well to kill yeon's father.

otherwise, why would he consider him like a brother & give him his most precious possession.

he must mean to kill jaebujoe, menggwang & daeso.

crmprd.jpg

ahaha! i like how he look here. so confident he wouldn't get caught after committing a crime.

no wonder he could afford to look smug, he framed someone else :P .

too bad he chose the wrong guy....jaebujoe's guy.

dojkillfellw.jpg

it's really scary that dojin seem to have no qualms in killing his comrades. he's a true-blooded

hukyoung, he's an assassin alright.

hwwnweprtctkng.jpg

big mistake! muhyul gave jaebujoe a reason to suspect him! no wonder he sent menggwang

to spy on him.

jaebojo.jpg

now he knows he can't trust them anymore. it's good jaebujoe didn't have time to dispose of them

first, otherwise, they would have been dead meat.

daesoshot.jpg

hurray! i love this episode because of this. he finally killed daeso (i hope) :phew: !

maskddojn.jpg

dojin-a! i hate you for this! why did you fight muhyul :angry: !

dojpunsh.jpg

so you really mean to go after muhyul?! i'm really starting to hate you, which is too bad

coz i liked you.

argh! and i hate viikii today as well! it gave me a hard time to stream! still couldn't finish this week's

epis :tears: .

Guest avonmarissa

ha, Dojin gets scarier by the minute - can't wait for next week's episode. I did not see a preview at the end of the last episode. Was I dreaming or not, lol?

I just realized something after watching episode 14.

Dojin may be setting his 'master', Baegeuk, up for a big fall. By having the Gisan tribe leader beheaded, won't King Yuri know Piryu was responsible? They were the only ones who were opposed to their soldiers being replaced by the Gisan soldiers so naturally they will be the ones the King suspects. It seems that Piryu and particularly Baegeuk may suffer from the Gisan chief's death in more ways than they could possibly have predicted.

For Baegeuk who is supposedly smart, trusting Dojin is a very stupid move.

Guest Chianna

Is it weird that I'm starting to like Dojin more now?

I like that he's more his own man now, ruthless and hasn't turned traitor against his own country. I even want to clone Yeon somehow so both of them can have her.

Guest selvaspeedy

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/m...i/daesoshot.jpg

hurray! i love this episode because of this. he finally killed daeso (i hope) :phew: !

I always love reading your summaries with the pics :D

and about Daeso... I hope someone can kill me right now, but I felt sorry for him :crazy:

he's indeed a mean old man... but still he's an old man after all...

OMG please kill me now -_-

am i late to be part here...im going to watch this drama tonight and hopefully finish the 14 eps....

looking at the screen caps where SIG hugging yeon w/ a teary eye my god.....hope a kiss of the next eps.

hey gwen :D

you're not late or anything... you still have the rest of the week to follow up w/ us... hurry hurry :D

it appears that married life between Daemusin and his wife, Yeon I presume, was not easy. Their son, Hodong, apart from losing his lady love had to end up killing himself to prove his innocence when Daemusin's queen leveled false accusations against him - truly a sad life indeed.

omo, when you say Daemosin's queen, do you mean Yeon?!

I mean how can possibly Yeon accuse her own son :blink:

I just realized something after watching episode 14.

Dojin may be setting his 'master', Baegeuk, up for a big fall. By having the Gisan tribe leader beheaded, won't King Yuri know Piryu was responsible? They were the only ones who were opposed to their soldiers being replaced by the Gisan soldiers so naturally they will be the ones the King suspects. It seems that Piryu and particularly Baegeuk may suffer from the Gisan chief's death in more ways than they could possibly have predicted.

For Baegeuk who is supposedly smart, trusting Dojin is a very stupid move.

he's not as smart as he's trying to look like <_<

seriously, he could have handled that situation with Gisan in other way, instead of

killing the head chief

and make Yuri suspects this act... but it wasn't his idea after all, it was Dojin's who wanted to prove his loyalty to him.. but still Baegeuk should have refused.

I like that he's more his own man now, ruthless and hasn't turned traitor against his own country. I even want to clone Yeon somehow so both of them can have her.

:blink::blink:

:D I didn't start to hate him too... I know he's a bad guy and all, but as long as he doesn't touch my oppa Muhyul then it's fine w/ me... but I'm sure he will starting from the next episode :phew:

it's really sad... because I already love both Muhyul and Dojin... sure it's gonna be hard for me to see them fighting against each other :tears:

Guest avonmarissa

selvaspeedy, sorry for the confusion. The book I came across was making a reference to a 'historical record' of Koguryo in which the Queen of Koguryo accused Hodong, who was a son of Daemusin by his concubine who I presume is Yeon. As somebody explained earlier, Yeon was not/could not have been the queen because she was not from Koguryo; not only is she from Buyo, she comes from the royal family of that enemy country. What appears to have happened is that the queen was afraid Hodong, the son of the concubine would be heir to the throne, so she falsely accused him of trying to seduce her. The queen wanted to get rid of Hodong so her own son could take the place as crown prince. To prove his innocence and his filial piety to his father, King Daemusin, Hodong took his own life.

Guest selvaspeedy

The book I came across was making a reference to a 'historical record' of Koguryo in which the Queen of Koguryo accused Hodong, who was a son of Daemusin by his concubine who I presume is Yeon.

oh sorry... my mistake :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the clarification :D

I hope there will be no concubine in here... I just want Muhyul and Yeon together w/out any other woman intruding :rolleyes:

It's only getting more interesting... Here's my predictions....King Daeso survives and recovers, than launches an all out with Koguryo. But because King Yuri has already strengthen his alliance with the surrounding nantions before hand while Daeso was in critical condition from his woulnds. Buyeo will lose the war & be submitted to draw back their troops. I am sure Muhyul will have a big role in feating off the Buyeo army too. However, King Yuri will continue to ignore Muhyul's loyalty & accomplishments towards Koguryo. Until he's finally conrnered into possibly either dying himself, Prince Yojin dying, or but i think it will be his own guilt in his negligence towards his own son Muyhul who has proven the odds against the Oracle's ominous prophecy.

As for when Seryu will find out if Muhyul is her brother? I think she will find out through Hye-ap's investigation of Dojin. And she too will be a big factor in persuading King Yuri to give back Muhyul's status as a prince...

On the Muhyul & Yeon's love story?... it's really not drawing me in at all. I think her character is too soft, weak & not out spoken enough to pair with Muhyul as the future king of Koguryo. But don't get me wrong I'm definately rooting for her to be with Muyhul because she is beautiful. However character-wise as the predecessor of "Jumong's Seosono", she is far behind the character that "Seosono" delivered in "Jumong". Just a thought it would've great if they had sign too Han Hy Jin to play Yeon..lol

These are so funny Selva... :lol::lol::lol: thanks for posting....

is it just me or are muhyul's hands giant looking?

wub.gif love men w/ big hands. rolleyes.gif

SIG is a big man, 6'1" tall, so there's no surprise that his hand is big, or it's just Yeon's head is small?

No doubt girls... SIG really has big hands... like dramaok, i love men with big hands too, they make you feel safe!!!!

am i late to be part here...im going to watch this drama tonight and hopefully finish the 14 eps....

looking at the screen caps where SIG hugging yeon w/ a teary eye my god.....hope a kiss of the next eps.

No need to hurry... enjoy watching Kish... welcome back...

Epi 14:

Muhyul - he was so cute pointing his heart to Yeon as the part that hurts... he must find out that Dojin exists in Goguryeo... and also, SIG did his trademark hug again(love it!!!)...

Yeon - CJW is gettng better with her acting... im beginning to like Yeon now...

Yeojin - he looked more of a man now... unlike before you could be mistaken him as a Princess...

Seryu and Hye-ap - i hope they could find out Dojin's intentions soon...

King Yuri - he looked proud when Hye-ap told him that Muhyul was the one who did the plot against King Daeso... although he hid it...

Dojin - i hate him!!!!!!!!! :crazy: he's just thinking about himself... he's just after on how he could get back his dignity... but i must say that the actor is giving justice to the role... he's the right choice for Dojin character...

On the Muhyul & Yeon's love story?... it's really not drawing me in at all. I think her character is too soft, weak & not out spoken enough to pair with Muhyul as the future king of Koguryo. But don't get me wrong I'm definately rooting for her to be with Muyhul because she is beautiful. However character-wise as the predecessor of "Jumong's Seosono", she is far behind the character that "Seosono" delivered in "Jumong". Just a thought it would've great if they had sign too Han Hy Jin to play Yeon..lol

On my end, im beginning to like Muhyul and Yeon now... im starting to feel the magic... give them more romantic scenes, for sure they will blow you away....

I like epi 14... exciting and of course romantic....

Take care everyone!!!!!

Guest Chianna

I may fumble this explanation but I'll give it a go. Yeon hasn't made an impression on me as a character in her own right, she's more a prize I want Myhaul or even Dojin to win. What she wants doesn't really come into it because I've never felt that she wants anything.

It may be her passiveness in comparison to Seryu and Hye-ap I don't know. Perhaps now she is out of princess mode and on more of an equal footing and she's able to express herself more she'll become more than a prize to be won.

I hope so because I really don't want to be this indifferent to Myhaul's love interest.

Guest selvaspeedy

Does anyone here have the lyric for the OST named "Jung Pyo" of this film?

I really need is. Thanks so much.

I'm looking for the lyrics and the romanization for all of the OST

once I find them I'll post them here :)

Guest autumn1

I'm just here to cheer on everyone who has contributed to this thread. Thank you so much. I don't post much but i love coming here to soak in all your loves for SIG!

Thanks mister X & thunder for those wonderful subs. Really thankful X is still subbing this!!

Dramaok - thank you so much for those awesome summaries. I've always loved your summaries and have followed all your 81 eps of jumong religiously.Even when i didn't get to watch ep 78,(yeah i know, the most important one) but i could imagine the whole scene in my mind - thanks to your summary. Thank god you're still following this. When you said you're going to give it up, i was terribly sad. I do think the drama is picking up and even tough i think SIG is not as phenomenal as he was in EOTS and jumong, but he'll get there as the drama progress. I'm not complaining coz i still love watching him and his acting is just as awesome. I can't wait for him to grow his beard. I always like him with beard!!!

For all other SIGers, thank you for those wonderful recaps and analysis and please keep them coming:)

Guest dramaok

Dojin is alluring in his own way. but he killed yeon's father for his own gain, thus yeon should not be w/ him. my 3.4 cents.

hehe ditto. love juseono pair. yeon is meek and sooo girly but i think muhyul needs a nurturing woman since he grew up w/out mom and dad. whereas jumong grew up with geumwa and lady yoohwa, so he had lots of love. he just needed a butt-kicking cool girl like soseono.

No doubt girls... SIG really has big hands... like dramaok, i love men with big hands too, they make you feel safe!!!!

love our big oppa! all the more realestate to play with :wub:

I may fumble this explanation but I'll give it a go. Yeon hasn't made an impression on me as a character in her own right, she's more a prize I want Myhaul or even Dojin to win. What she wants doesn't really come into it because I've never felt that she wants anything.

It may be her passiveness in comparison to Seryu and Hye-ap I don't know. Perhaps now she is out of princess mode and on more of an equal footing and she's able to express herself more she'll become more than a prize to be won.

I hope so because I really don't want to be this indifferent to Myhaul's love interest.

yeah i agree. a prize indeed. but muhyul is no jumong. nuhyul is already mature and deep-thinking. he is able to take care of a woman like yeon. unlike jumong who couldn't protect buyeong.

also, dunno but i think CJW is so pretty like a doll but she doesn't steal the scene more like pretty ornament.

Does anyone here have the lyric for the OST named "Jung Pyo" of this film?

I really need is. Thanks so much.

track #15

황조가 [song of Hwang-Jo] by 정표 [Jeong Pyo]

펄펄 나는 꾀꼬리는 [the orioles flying and flying]

peol peol na neun ggoe ggo ri neun

암수가 서로 정다운데 [playng tricks affectionately w/ each other]

ahm soo ga seo roh jeong da oon de

외로운 이내 몸은 [this lonely body of mine]

wue ro oon ee nae mohm eun

뉘와 함께 돌아갈꼬 [with whom do i return]

neui wa ham gge dol ra gal ggo

it's the famous poem by king yuri. after his first queen died he got 2 concubines but they hated each other and always faught.

one day when the king was away one of the concubine got the other one so mad that she left to return to her own country - Han.

the concubine that left was yuri's favorite, chihui, and after the king got back and saw that she was gone he wrote the poem.

Archived