Official Shinee 샤이니 Thread

judeism

Guest _idyllic

are there any video/pictures of SHINee for the SM Town concert of this year, as in FEBRUARY 7, 2009?

yes dear. the past few pages of this thread of ALL links to fancams of their performances in SM Town Thailand and all the photos are either during the SM Town concert or during their fansign meet or show :) this thread is very updated D:

btw I FINALLY HEARD THE AUDIO FOR JONGHYUN'S DUET WITH KYUHYUN in shinee.net/forums hurhurhur. this fantastic forum member was at the concert and later on the fansign meet and etc as well. am unbelievably happy. our jonghyun held his own against kyu's wonderful voice ; they sounded awesome together! 8DDD

the audio of onew's song with the SJ boys is there as well.

and kyeaaaah. something mentioned about their new single too 8DD

HAPPINESS! ~

-edit-

Shinee @07 Show Thailand 8 Feb 09

^ a strategically positioned fancam of AMIGO. magnae's solo dance steps were so clear; makes you appreciate it even more and ofc he did that chest popping thing again LOL. and somehow, jonghyun seems kinda tall here too 8D maybe he grew. lmao.

090207 Yunho Minho Key - Amigo Dance SMTOWN LIVE in Bangkok

^ this made me awwwwwwwww so much. i love dongbangshinee interactions! :D

thank you ~hAeLiN~, walll fl0wer, luckky13treize, petiil, runhani for photos 8DDDDD

the pictures at the fanmeets were lovely. jonghyun holding the bouquet... kyeaaah :D and the picture of the entire stadium with fans and lightsticks and all glowing was beautiful.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dogluverz1

i completely love that smtown pic up there! <3333!

like everyone was there omg o_o even zhoumi and henry! love smtownn ~

the boys look so cute wet LOL.

Guest moon_kaka

^-^ I went to cheer for SHINee at the LIVE in Bangkok and it was the right choice. They were so so so great and concert-goers, do u remember the time MinHo slapped water on to ChangMin and then threw that empty bottle toward him. Lastly he grabbed a SuJu's light and swirling it around hardly ^^~ I love love love that moment, he's so naughty and playful ^____^

I have only 2 of them

P2070121.jpg

And clueless Key vs. lol Key

P2070150.jpg

P2070165.jpg

And here's the SHINee board inside the stadium ^^

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/procz...ok/P2070095.jpg

I couldn't come to the Sun events T___T I wish I didn't book that flight >.< *regretting mood*

Guest lala_land

thank you everyone for pics and links! ^^ haelin little_genie PeacefulxChaos walll fl0wer luckky13treize doremii* shin2min moon_kaka (hope i didn't miss anybody!)

runhani thanks for that SM family photo! it is just sooo much love <3 I realize minho's at the back with changmin while the other 4 are in front!

twomin (changminho) are really close eh? :P

shangomar yes they'll be present at the 18th Seoul Music Awards ^^ can't wait! i'm so pretty sure they'll bag another newcomer award. :D

Nikki! ahaha it just slipped my mind ^^ anyways, don't think we can vote cuz it's mobile voting, so korean shinee world fighting! plus it's only 20%. :)

_idyllic omgosh what new single?? :DDD thanks for the yunho minho key amigo fancam! ^^ hahah yunho learning amigo :)

More Fansign Photos =)

Key! :)

f0060268_498fea65760c5.jpg

f0060268_498fea64c536d.jpg

Bulko ^^

f0060268_498fea6289600.jpg

f0060268_498fea63cc77a.jpg

f0060268_498fea6376a26.jpg

f0060268_498fea6280b4a.jpg

f0060268_498fea5fda7a7.jpg

Jong~

f0060268_498fea5ed5492.jpg

f0060268_498fea5e7912b.jpg

f0060268_498fea54de206.jpg

f0060268_498fea53892b1.jpg

Taem :)

f0060268_498fea539ab9a.jpg

f0060268_498fea53054d7.jpg

f0060268_498fea51b7fe1.jpg

f0060268_498fea51ae9ec.jpg

f0060268_498fea5062c24.jpg

Dubs =)

f0060268_498fea4f0d0df.jpg

f0060268_498fea4fa3741.jpg

f0060268_498fea4fed03f.jpg

credit bestiz

of course i remember you judei~ i'm glad you remember me~ ^^

Hahaha! Of course! You guys, Bijae is the one whose really active in updating shinee_media on livejournal, so she could be considered like the backbone of everything downloadable of Shinee on LJ! ^_^

this one's nice!

cr: as tagged; bestiz

Really really cool! :P

SHINee is nominated for Best Newcomer Award and Mobile Popularity Award for the 18th Seoul Music Awards.

Ohhh lala! Things like this makes me really happy! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

judei are you incharge of this thread?

i didnt knoww! this is admin shane from shineee.net :)

great job, finally updating the front whoever did!

looks really cute and updated now :D

if you need help updating here, just pm me

so maybe i can update for you from time to time!

Hi Shane! LOLZ! You finally came!

More like in charge of the front page. But the thread still belongs to Seboma :P

I update every now and then.. But I haven't updated since Feb 1 because I can't get a hold of Bomi.

And I'm still waiting for something to add on just in case something comes up again.. ^_^

Anyways, I'll PM you if I need help! :)

smtown thai concert

This one.. This one totally calls for iconization.. But it's too big and SM Family is not enough for just a 100x100 image. I say wallpaper! XD This is sooooo beautiful to my eyes, too bad some members of SM aren't there.. But it's all good! And and and, I LOL-ed (HARD!) that Henry is beside Shinee because I used to think that he ought to be a Shinee member! Muahahahahahahhaah! XD The person who took this is so generous for not tagging it. THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I lovee HQ pics!<3 hehe

I love it too! :) Thank you!

i completely love that smtown pic up there! <3333!

like everyone was there omg o_o even zhoumi and henry! love smtownn ~

the boys look so cute wet LOL.

Uh-huh! Totally! -_-

Soooo thank you everyone! I don't wanna get past thru the quote limit so you guys know who you are! LOVE YAAAAAHHHH! ♥

Guest noonaNN

hi!! i ‘ve been silence reader for a long time since SHINee were in Thailand last year. :ph34r: (not sure if you can remember me....so sorry but i got nothin to share since then :sweatingbullets: )

anyway, my friend and I went to the SM town concert and their calendar fan sign on 7th and 8th . (I got JongHyun’s……..ahhhhhhhhh thx GOD!!! he ‘s my fav )

We took lots of their pics and fancams so it my turn to repay you guys ^___^

090208 :: 2009 SHINee Calendar Fansign @ Siam discovery , Thailand

A7506619-41.jpg

A7506619-42.jpg

A7506619-43.jpg

A7506619-44.jpg

A7506619-45.jpg

A7506619-46.jpg

A7506619-79.jpg

A7506619-138.jpg

A7506619-139.jpg

A7506619-141.jpg

A7506619-143.jpg

A7506619-144.jpg

A7506619-146.jpg

A7506619-147.jpg

A7506619-150.jpg

A7506619-151.jpg

A7506619-153.jpg

A7506619-157.jpg

A7506619-164.jpg

A7506619-170.jpg

A7506619-172.jpg

A7506619-175.jpg

A7506619-176.jpg

A7506619-177.jpg

A7506619-178.jpg

A7506619-184.jpg

Cr : as tagged and pls do not hot link

you can visit us here for more pics

V

V

SHINee World @ Pantip # 177

and there are more quality pics from Pingbook entertainment (I see some of them were already posted here but not sure if you guys got the whole set of them) :sweatingbullets:

V

V

SHINee @ SM Town Live in BKK Cr: www.pingbook.com

SHINee @ Calendar Fansign Cr: www.pingbook.com

i 'll be back for more...but for now good nite~~ :rolleyes::D

Guest ~hAeLiN~

noonaNN - I remember you! <3 With all those wonderful pics of SHINee on their first trip to Thailand.

Thank you!

And akdjasjhdkjshdj! Seohyun and Minho!♥♥♥

My two favorites!

If I remember correctly it was Judei who's shipping these two! XD

And maknae's holding Fany's hand!

SeoMin.jpg

^Keybums hair! rofl

SeoMin2.jpg

^ Look at Bling! lol

ending.jpg

ending2.jpg

ending3.jpg

cr as tagged; bestiz

Guest lala_land

Haelin! Thank you for the pictures!! I really love to see pictures of SM family <33

Seohyun and minho look kind of shy lolx.. so cute.. ^^

Haha! In the second picture Jonghyun's like staring at taemin holding hands with tiffany, giving the evil look XD

Seeing all these pictures really make me feel like SM concert is sooo fun! Envy the people who were there!

noonaNN I rmb you too! ^^ thanks so much for the photos! waiting for more pictures and fancams from u! ^^

Hahah 2choi ^^ at least we won't confuse it with 2min anymore :)

V

wow thanks everyone for the photos!

I especially loved the full SMTown picture :D

in that picture we see minho and changmin

a couple of us on shineee started to coin the term 2choi (choi kang changmin, choi minho)

Guest _idyllic

Haelin! Thank you for the pictures!! I really love to see pictures of SM family <33

Seohyun and minho look kind of shy lolx.. so cute.. ^^

Haha! In the second picture Jonghyun's like staring at taemin holding hands with tiffany, giving the evil look XD

Seeing all these pictures really make me feel like SM concert is sooo fun! Envy the people who were there!

noonaNN I rmb you too! ^^ thanks so much for the photos! waiting for more pictures and fancams from u! ^^

Hahah 2choi ^^ at least we won't confuse it with 2min anymore :)

V

lmafao :D:D:D

you know what i saw? jongkey. LOL. jongkey holding hands. jonghyun staring at key side ways (maybe at magnae and tiff but idk :P)

jonghyun and key are almost inseparable - almost like bobsey twins D: LOL

and aww i see one of onyu as well, holding (a) hand even tho everyone side was waving with two hands.

thank you for the awesome photos. i love these <3 so heart warming.

hi chamie, cool hopefully more new posters :D thanks for photos :)

~hAeLiN~, noonaNN, lala_land, little_genie for photos too.

@~hAeLiN~: guh. seohyun looks... SO TALL D: she looks almost the height of minho, standing next to him omg. but i kind of agree her personality kind of suits of minho; shes quite shy and sweet i think. but maybe opposites attract, idk. hahaha ^_^

-edit- v AWWW. minho and changmin <3 they are so sweet together. haha its kinda cute both of them are tall and they do kind of resemble each other in their 'mysterious' ways.

and JONGHYUN and jessica omfg!!!!!! that was srsly SO CUTE. jonghyun is so playful. will remember that moment forever.

i really like it when the boys are boys and get to mess around and be themselves <3

Guest doremii*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08zDr3Fpajs

saw this fancam posted on bestiz (I can't read Korean but some of the responses by the fans seemed funny lol)

anyways, at around 0:26 there's a bit of interactions between Jonghyun and Jessica (snsd). What I've learned today: never splash water on JH lol he will get you back :lol:

I've always thought that Minho and Changmin sorta looked alike lol it's cool to see that they're close =)

Guest lala_land

the korean fans found something! XD

2choi! ^^

1234200272_CSIFLC.jpg

notice that minho's wearing a black watch on his left hand and a white and black band on his right hand. and there's cake on his hand XD

1234200272_CSIFLCa.jpg

credit bestiz

amazing right? what the fans can piece together haha! rofl XD prankster minho :P (or maybe he was helping changmin wipe off the cake idk :))

omgg thank u for the fan account! :D kind of make me feel like i was there too XD

V

Guest poupeesi115

Hello I'm back and sorry for making everyone wait for my story.I was sick after the concert haha.

[Cos it was so hot and i got my bodyache from standing and running like crazy in AR block for the whole concert]

So now i'm healthy and refreshing keke.So here are my most incredible memories from SM concert.

I was in AR standing.Before the concert started I was at the stadium with my folks carrying our Banner[ultra SHINee Banner]and kept sheering out for SHINee with all ppl who pass by haha.here's the pic

A7509460-11.jpg

When the Concert started I was so excited cos SHINee was the first to perform.

They did "Run it,LSGO,Real" and with Run it i could see that JH's shirt keep flipping up[ i could see his belly haha and he tried to pull it down haha.but my eyes was on Key the whole 3 songs[he's my fav].

when LSGO all of them running to the mid stage btw sitting and standing.And KEY was in front of me clapping his hand along with the fans.I was like screaming and took some pics of him.and i could see Minho clearly too he kept dancing and play with the fans.SHINee was awesome.then with Real the pref was so great they danced like crazy i could see that they were so exhausted.

Then they were SNSD ZRY and TVXQ.KEY came back with the Rap battle with sunbaes and again he was in front of me haha.He was in balck Suit.OMG He was sooo gorgeous.I could have died there.

KEY was really nice with the fans.He played with us and kept making eye contact with the fans too.Screammmm !!!!!!

and now it's Duet scene.ONEW with yesung and ryeowook OMG ONEW was so handsome but i had to see him on monitor cos he performed at the stage in the back.

ONEW's Singing was unbelievable.His voice made me goosebump.Now it's Jonghyun's turn duet with KYUHYUN.He was sooooo hand some no words could explain how he look cos it was like arhkkkkkkkk!!!!

His shirt and everything suited him.and his voice no need to say more except OMG!!!!!!! Scream like insane sgain haha.

Then it's SMP.TVXQ and SJ Switch to preform one by one until 8 song went by then it's SHINee with Love like oxygen and AMIGO.They came out with the AMIGO's jacket outfit. Taemin with Hat so cute.Now me and my SHINee world folks kept chanting with the song.and we showed our green stick with our SHINee banner haha.Now i could see KEY tht he was looking at us and smile cos we were the bunch of SHINee world btw ELF and Cassy haha.and when i was looking up at the stand i saw green stick more than i expect haha.it was beautiful. i hope SHINee will happy with this concert.

Then there was another perf from the sunbaes.SHINee pause for a while so i and my friends could have rest haha.Then without any warning the melody of "Noona is very pretty" was up.

and we were like where's SHINee then we realised that they did this in the stage front of the stand haha. so we had to see them through monitor again.They came back with Yellow outfit.

and the perf is superb i love boom track so i was like screaming and chanting like crazy again haha.Next it's Dance batlle Taemin with white shirt and a cap. so cute hehe.I saw he kept touching his cap cos it's about to fall down.

then with his dancing no need to say more.he's greattttt i love the way he dance so much.now me and my friends kept saying" tear your shirt" along his dance haha.and he did it he tore it off but it was the black undershirt inside so disappoint haha. <_<

Now it's SM town songs with hotmail and redsun SHINee was out with the rest.Now I saw Jonghyun with Zhoumi moment keke.ZM was holding JH from behind and pointed out that where they would go to play with the fans screammmmmmm!!!!1

There was a lot of Changmin and Minho's moment.MH kept follwing CM and CM kept looking out for our MH.and there TeukHo too they rolled ball together haha.

then i saw KEY he was front of me again he dancing with all sunbaes and then KEY and someone in TVXQ and SJ[i can't remember who cos i got my eyes on KEY] They lined up and dance together OMG!!!!!!

I was like AHRKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! He's so adorable and the SM splashed one another with water and share it with the fans haha.

Now The end was comming all of them came back to the main stage and HBD to Yunho,Siwon,Kyuhyun,Hangeng and sooyoung.SHINee is with the sunbaes.As you guys can see from the pics SHiNee is with the sunbaesand play with them.Finally it was the end.

I could say that it was the best concert i've ever seen.Cos i could see everyone so clearly and the perf was so great though the weather was too hot for them.But they had shown me that they did their best.

SHINee you made me and all SHInee world so proud of you.Thank you for the smile and happiness that you gave us.we will support you forever. SHINee we love you!!!!!

Here are some of my pics from the concert.sorry for the blur haha.i'm too excited keke.

please take out with full credit.

A7501012-166.jpg

A7501012-167.jpg

A7501012-169.jpg

A7501012-171.jpg

Guest lolly88

the korean fans found something! XD

yeah its so amazing ,koreans

are good observers too

changin and minho seems to so close

as compared to other shinee members

and minho so cute to see him do that ,like its so rare