Official Shinee 샤이니 Thread

judeism

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lala_land

nok1892 the first picture of onew smiling is so cute! i love pink on SHINee ^^

jinni hahaha taemin wants MJ to be his uncle?? so he can learn some dance steps from him or sth? haha in any ways, it's funny XD

Have u guys seen this fancam?

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...c&no=138938

So very close to minho and key!!

more pictures ^^

minho looks so happy XD

f0037588_498ef010ca279.jpg

f0037588_498ef338c3a7c.jpg

f0037588_498ef33bb61e1.jpg

f0037588_498ef33d9a761.jpg

f0037588_498ef3403b897.jpg

credit bestiz

Guest _idyllic

more links.

SMTOWN < it has Run It, LSGO, Real and a collection of other performers as well as combined stage

cr GRAISIN

[fancam] SHINee - Love should go on @SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BANGKOK

cr kiLLuaXkeita

[Fancam][HD] 090207 SMTown Live in Bangkok - Dance Battle (Taemin,Yoonho,Junsu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmY09QxqS3o

cr arinasom

^ YAY TAEM'S DANCE! <3 altho it was kinda far away from the stage.. but hey better than nothing ^_^

i REALLY REALLY want to find Jonghyun's duet with Kyuhyun of SJ D: gah.

and im thinking its time for him to cut his hair too hahaha. minho's hair as well is getting a lil long <3

OH. and the photoshops of Minho with taem's head over the body made me LOL so much OMG. shineeworld are amazing photoshoppers lmao.

Guest lala_land

sarsee thanks for the link!!

SHINee is nominated for Best Newcomer Award and Mobile Popularity Award for the 18th Seoul Music Awards.

http://seoul.incomms.co.kr/index.asp

Click on 모바일인기투표 (mobile voting) at the top and then 신인상 (newcomer award) or 모바일 인기상 (Mobile Popularity Award) on the left.

I took out the parts that were related to Shinee.

The 18th High1 Seoul Music Awards ceremony will unfold on the 12th of next month at Gangwon-do Taebaek-si’s Gowon Auditorium and balance the books once and for all on 2008’s music industry.

Voting for the event—which will be sponsored by SportsSeoul and hosted by High1 Resort—already began on January 8th and will continue until the 11th of next month on the Seoul Music Award website (seoul.incomms.co.kr). Though it is just one part of the process for selecting winners, mobile voting will reflect 20% of the final standards used to determine the recipients of the ‘Seoul Music Award’ (of which there will be ten), the ‘Newcomer Award’, and the ‘Mobile Popularity Award’. Additional criteria for judging winners will include digital music sales, popular research conducted by the firm, and an evaluation by the judging board.

There are 31 nominees in contention for a ‘Seoul Music Award’, 10 nominees up for the ‘Newcomer Award’, and 41 nominees for the ‘Mobile Popularity Award’. There is fierce competition taking place in each of categories.

There are more sparks flying right now in the contest for the ‘Newcomer Award’ category than in any previous year.

– SHINee, who quickly rose to the popularity after receiving attention through <Nuna’s So Pretty>, <Love Like Oxygen>, and <Amigo>.

– 2PM and 2AM, both protégés of JYP and company.

– Davichi, the female group who made hits of <Hate You But I Love You> and <Love and War>.

– Mighty Mouth, the male duo who managed to stand out through their cheerful melodies and featurings.

Also listed among the nominees were JOO with <Because of a Man> and IU with <Mia>.

Meanwhile, there is also an event being held for fans participating in the mobile voting. 5 winners will receive the opportunity to represent fans by presenting the winning artists with flowers onstage and attending the awards ceremony. 25 winners will get the chance to attend the rehearsal for the event.

The 18th Seoul Music Awards will be broadcast live on cable channel YTN STAR on February 12 from 5PM-8PM.

By: Kim SangHo @ SportsSeoul (sangho94@sportsseoul.com)

Source: SportsSeoul

Translation: ppopki@wgspectacle

Credit: sunmijjang.wordpress.com

18th Seoul Gayo Daesang/ Music Awards 2009

Date: 12th of February

Time: 5pm to 8pm

Broadcast Channel: YTN Star

Appearances by: Wonder Girls, DBSK, Big Bang, Jewelry, Park Ji-yoon, Kim Jong Kook, Son Dam Bi, Park Hyun Bin, 2PM, SHINee

Awards: 1 Daesang, 10 Bonsangs, 2 Newcomer Awards, 1 Trot Award

The awards will be presented to the best singers based on various criteria such as album sales, popularity, professional judging and mobile voting to decide on the country’s most popular group and singer.

Source: SHINee Italian Forum + Seoul.incomms.co.kr

Credits: KPOP JJANG

There are 2 awards for best newcomer and mobile voting accounts for 20% for the results.

Best Newcomer: Shinee currently leading with 59.0%

Mobile Popularity Award: Shinee at 4th with 2.0%

judei are you incharge of this thread?

i didnt knoww! this is admin shane from shineee.net :)

great job, finally updating the front whoever did!

looks really cute and updated now :D

if you need help updating here, just pm me

so maybe i can update for you from time to time!

Guest _idyllic

i think all perfs have the fancams up cept for the duet jonghyun did with kyu and the song onew with a few of the SJ boys.

i hope this isnt spam D:

[fancam] SHINee - Run It @SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BANGKOK

[fancam] SHINee - Love should go on @SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BANGKOK

^ (not sure if ive posted this particular one before... been watching waaay too many fancams :X)

[fancam] SHINee - Real @SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BANGKOK

^ yay finally found a full vers :D

[fancam] SHINee - In my room @SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BANGKOK

cr. kiLLuaXkeita

^ no, that's not spam. You save my time to find them. Thanks for the links.

jinarak, thanks for sharing the fan account.

nok1892, diana, shin2min, thanks for the pictures.

Thanks sarsee for the link.

lyrynne, thanks for ShinShinTapa translation. I have fun reading. :D

Lin, Thank you for the link and pictures.

lala, Taemin ps as a girl again. LoL the pictures are nice. Fan has amazing ps skill.

more award show? I hope SHINee win! Thanks for the infor.

Guest PeacefulxChaos

I'm not sure if this has been posted up yet...I've gone through so many forum threads and so many links over the past 24 hours I can't remember everything anymore XD but here's a fancam I uploaded of Replay:

Hayy Tinaaa ;D!

jjnarak, I am infinitely jealous of you! HAhaha XDD, justtt joking ♥. I'm glad you had fun, girlllll ;D ♥!

Rofl, Judei. Yeah. You are that obvious. HAHA XD ♥.

Daw, hey Haelinn ♥. You make me feel warm and fuzzy, HAHAHH XDDD ♥! I missed you too! And n/p :D~ I love sharingg X3 ♥!

Jinni, thanks for the summarry :P! Lol. NO TAEMIN, NO. MJ CAN NOT BE YOUR UNCLE, YOU CRAZY KID. DID HE NOT HEAR ABOUT THE MJ CONTROVERSY?! Lol, oh my lord. Somebody has to protect that kid from himself, LOL.

So anywho ♥~ Thanks everybody for all the pictures and videos and such!! Even more videos to catch up with... Greatttt... Hahahah XD ♥. Das okay. It's SHINee after all, ahhaha XDD ♥!

Edit:

Picture spammage! No thumbnailing, because it makes saving them much easier XD~

From the concert~

f0037588_498eefe396240.jpg

1234123795_03.jpg

From the fansign event~

Bulko :D.

1234123606_28.jpg

1234123606_30.jpg

Key!

1234123606_29.jpg

1234123606_31.jpg

Maknae ^_^~

1234123606_33.jpg

Bling~

1234123606_32.jpg

1234123606_36.jpg

1234123606_38.jpg

Dubs~

1234123606_34.jpg

1234123606_35.jpg

This one I'm putting under Dubs 'cause he's clearer, LOL.

1234123606_37.jpg

Credit: As tagged and Bestiz

Reuploded by walll fl0wer

PLEASE NO HOTLINKING!!!

Edit:

More goodies

:D~ I'm not sorting these, lol. Btw, these are a cont. of Haelin's post~ The pictures also in this post up there were like... the second part to this whole set, lol XD. Just FYI, lol XD. (I would want to know.. Hahah XDDD.)

1234123350_04.jpg

1234123350_05.jpg

1234123350_06.jpg

1234123350_07.jpg

1234123350_08.jpg

1234123350_09.jpg

1234123350_10.jpg

1234123350_11.jpg

1234123350_12.jpg

1234123350_13.jpg

1234123350_14.jpg

1234123350_15.jpg

1234123350_16.jpg

1234123350_17.jpg

1234123350_18.jpg

Credit: As tagged and Bestiz

Reuploded by walll fl0wer

PLEASE NO HOTLINKING!!!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

so i just caught up on watching the videos from the SM concert

thanks for everyone who posted the links

it was was such a big help and i didn't have to search!

omg i am seriously in love with dubu's outfit for during the concert

the boys did such a good job omgg

i am soo jealous of everyone who got to go

omg taemin did such a great job during the dance battle

that boy kills me everytime when he rips his shirt off

aww the Nana's B Cfs were really cute

i was like :o when minho kissed that girl at first but then i watched it again and it was all too adorable

bahah the girl like purposely ran into taemin. that part made me giggle kind of

Guest petiiil

^ thanks for thoseee! thailand has a minho fanclubb ! you guys got his siggg T^T^T

ah i will be replying to people in paragraph form, so just find your name (: am in a muchmuch better mood today ^ ^

Sarah i know! ive been trying to find the take it to the floor performance, thats the only fancam i cant find. at first i thought, maybe they didnt do that perf? but as my lovely dongsaeng Ping told me, they DID do that stage. thanks for the fan account again girl ~ i read the one you wrote out again even though you told me all about it <3 gahhh you lucky butt i still cant get over how you got to see amigo livee T^T _idyllic thanks for all the links, but like i said i still dont see the take it to the floor fancam :/ EDIT// guys they DIDNT do take it to the floor stage, loll thanks for clearing that up Ping, guess there was misunderstanding while we were spazzing xD ;;

lala_land!!! OMG LOL I LOVE THE 2MIN CF PS XD<3<3 thankyouu for sharing that it made me smile (: and i told you you can call me Nikki!! ^ ^ and thats awesome shinee is leading<3 ofcourse best newcomer!! thanks for the link, will vote!

thanks to doremii*, nok1892, sherie_smith, Haelin, diana©, shin2min for the pic shares, weng for the onew gifss!

Tinaa i hope keygoons cf isnt as extreme as mino mino's was T^T, save you a heart attack</3.

thanks for all the sm concert picss Jenniiii im glad youre back and pic posting with full steam <3 hotlinkers back off!!!!!!

welcome to amenoire/Bijae ! OMG ahh i love the TeukHo!!<3<3 im a translator at SFI! hope to see you around then~

Jinni ~ thanks for the sstp account~~ wahaha taem wishes michael jackson was his uncle XD tooocuuuuteee kdjf<3

thanks to lala_land, _idyllic, Sarah once again for the vid links, ahhh the Real perf<3<3 and taems now infamous dance routine.. ohdear T^T^T

m just two from the concert, i dont think they were posted yet,,, lol were they ?

39.jpg

40.jpg

OnKeyHyun outfits changed for run it ^ ^ cr. as tagged & petiiil for reupload.

Archived