[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest melo.breeze

yb's verse in the 'lollipop' song was complete sweetness.

his verse, lol, is he still singing about the lollipop phone ?

Her body and her moves makes my heart flutter

My groove has locked my gaze

I’m exhausted and I’ve had enough

Let's just keep You and I F.R.E.S.H

CREDITS: http://blog.naver.com/gonzi2001/10044759039

cookieMuncher @ TYGS for translations

Guest Char27

am gonna go check out that song...but i bet its not as good as taeyang's

thanks for sharing all this info you guys and love the photo..

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

Ethereal_Rapture: lol you fell out of love with bb? What happened?

At first it wasn't like, a diehard love, it was more fangirling. Then I just fell out of them for a long time LOL. Like forgetting about them, not checking updates and stuff. I heard about YB's solo and came back and got into the mix again. I think he's the only member I'm rly going to follow now. x-x

AND AT THAT DELETED SCENE OR W.E FROM HIS PRAYER VID. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I WAS JUST LIKE.... WATCHING THE VID. :blush:

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong's album is pushed back so that means Tae's will be delayed too :o????

omg typical YG

what do you think his concept will be like?

hehe i'd prefer it to be something different from the smexy concept in Hot

:D

Guest rucca

Bebe’s Cap Collection :D

I find 32 different caps :lol:

He does love caps right?

on the interview before, he said that he has hundreds caps now @.@!!!

we can't say YB without caps anymore huh? hahah

but sometimes it's hard to see his face on stage coz of HIS LOVE, CAPS <_<

Guest Patra86

awwww I love his caps ^^ I love the one he had in the Look only at me MV ^^

And I want to see his blowfish face! Can someone reupload those pictures, please? :D

Guest guyero

YB/TaeYang UFO Radio Message No. 8: A Wakeup Call, Please!

"Are you still in bed? It's time to wake up! How come it's so hard for you to get up every morning? Mm...If you ask me to give you a wakeup call in the morning, you'll end up oversleeping because I'm really not good at yelling at people to get up and keeping at it until they finally get out of bed. And if they say they are really tired, really sleepy, then I just can’t bear to wake them up. If they say, “Just five more minutes" or "10 more minutes," I’ll probably end up letting them terribly oversleep. Well, that's what actually happens. That’s right. When I wake up the other members, especially G-Dragon, he always says “5 more minutes” or “10 more minutes”… And I time it to the second. I wake him exactly in five minutes. Then he gets mad at me because I do it in exactly five minutes. Then I feel bad for him and give up. Anyway...The wakeup call, or the morning alarm clock for the Big Bang apartment is…DaeSung I think. DaeSung has such a booming yet pleasant voice! Plus, DaeSung is indeed an early bird. Sometimes he gets up even before our manager and wakes up the other members. I often get woken up by the sound of DaeSung getting up and taking a shower – Atta boy, DaeSung! Come to think of it, I am one of the early birds because I get up right after he does most mornings. Still, that doesn’t make me good at waking people up. My low voice doesn’t help either. On the contrary, it would probably make people even sleepier. That’s why I think I shouldn’t make wakeup calls because I’ll end up making you oversleep as I said. Instead, I may be better at calling you at night before bedtime to say good night and wish you sweet dreams. What do you think? Alright then. Here it goes - Good night!" [Translated by pgeorgie]

credits to :pgeorgie.blogspot.com

Guest ticatee

ahaha ^ cute. but he does have a pretty low voice, and soft too, it seems like he isn't as loud as the other members

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Click for information on Taeyang birthday project Participant Needed Please [:

Hey all my YB ADDICTS lmao DEDE needs your help. Well We all know Taeyang birthday is coming up around the corner and his INTERNATIONAL FAN SITE TAEYANG HEAVEN is doing a project. Please come and join all you need to do is click the banner [: What can you do? You can take a picture of yourself, birthday shout out, clips of you dancing, singing what ever you like so come and join us [:

119mia8.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] 10 Singers Who Have Seductive Eyes

1. YoonA ( So nyeo shi dae )

2. Tae Yang ( Big Bang )

3. Xiah Kim Junsu ( Dong bang shin ki )

4. Tiffany ( So nyeo shi dae )

5. Daesung ( Big Bang )

6. Nich Khun ( 2PM )

7. Sun Ye ( Wonder Girls )

8. Kang In ( Super junior )

9. TaeMiN ( Shinee )

10. Jo Kwon ( 2AM )

Source: BBTH / chicgalz @ TAEMIN-THAILAND

Credit: shineee.net + BUAYTAEM and rachelwondershinki @wonderfulph

Shared by: chaliangle@onetvxq

i topped a page :)

Guest rucca

1240129674_aj.jpg

CREDIT @ CUBE ENT. (http://www.cubeent.co.kr/artist/?q_artist=aj)

If you can read korean yea check this out heheh

AJ, who just got debuted with a song 'Dancing Shoes,' wrote YB as his favorite artist on official profile.

He mentioned Omarion and Usher also with YB @.@!

Especially he explains the reason why he likes YB and it is because he always admires about YB

how he perfectly sings and dances together.

YEAA YOUNGBAE MAKES EVERYONE'S HEART TO BE TOUCHED NO MATTER ONE'S AGE OR GENDER!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF HIM ^3^!!!!!!!!