[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest melo.breeze

isn't today the day of the korean music awards that idol groups weren't nominated for,

but taeyang was lucky enough to be apart of ?? LOL !

hope he wins this one even if it isn't as recognized as the other award ceremonies.

i've no idea if they're airing it or not, and even if they did i'd have no idea how and where to watch it,

so hopefully someone will post some happy news here in this thread if he won .

Guest stardaisy212

^

hmm i saw this article about tae winning both the R&B and Album of the Year but idk if its the Korean Awards or the Rhymer awards. u can see here http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=15142

i use an online translator and it say he will get the awards but he wont be able to perform b.c of his busy schedule. idk i'm going to see if anyone is going to translate it.

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

Yep. I didn't read that particular article, but did find another saying that he wasn't going to attend because the ceremony was moved back to March 12th.

WOOT WOOT. I hope he won....but the article doesn't look legit. We'll see. I haven't seen any spazzing out on DCYB or Ybeffect, so I"m assuming it's not "official" at all. Why would they announce the results before the show? hmmm...

Yes it would awesome if someone translated:

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=9541

and this too perhaps:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902041109231125

NEVERMIND. and a big one. HE DID WIN! both awards he was nominated for! AIGOOO. congrats YBaeby! so proud so proud.

Guest shinhdeplol

Tae won :o...he did win?

so that means he's best r&b and best album?

my gawddd i never expect it...it thought this award is so challenging that Tae hardly has chances :o

congratulationssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest fliplock

hi!

a fren intro me to Tae Yang's Look At Me MV and I'm a new fan of his now!! he's so HOT and cute with his smiling eyes!!!! OMG and I realised he's part of Big Bang which I'm not a fan (as in not yet. ) haha

I'm more of a DBSK fan haha , Xiah Junsu! and I didn't realise that the piano battle with Junsu is the very same guy Tae Yang... <_< <_< now I know. my 2 FAVE guys performing together, TOTALLY OMG CAN!!!!!

hahaha :)

Guest Starry09

Aims here and I've been undercover for sometime :sweatingbullets: I was just too busy and lazy but I just had to comment! And I do comment at alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com (shameless plug lol) and felt no need to do so here but that's about to change. Anyway, I am totally and utterly happy :w00t: that our TY/YB/BEBE/SOL (whatever you like to call him in private) WON!!! HE FREAKING WON!!! Wow! This is only the beginning for him and I hope he continues to succeed and gain a lot of respect!

Guest stardaisy212

^

heheh Hi Aims :)

I found two old pics from the alica keys concert

28288163.jpg

83877229.jpg

i was looking though their Daum and i found this pic http://cfile53.uf.daum.net/image/1412341649A509EA56E086. it like compares the height of everyone standing and u see like above Tae's head are questions marks. i dont like the fact that they are comparing him to everyone else >.<

i'm going to see if i can find someone to translate the words in the pic.

Guest mybigbang

c0057732_49a8cb4f9acb6.jpg c0057732_49a8cb50190ac.jpg

c0057732_49a8cb52be004.jpg c0057732_49a8cb52588a3.jpg

c0057732_49a8cb52ef21c.jpg c0057732_49a8cb53957ba.jpg

c0057732_49a8cb51557dc.jpg

c0057732_49a8cb5128e79.jpg

c0057732_49a8dc2db1d8d.jpg c0057732_49a8cb67397fd.jpg

c0057732_49a8d88f336e7.jpg c0057732_49a8d8b19f618.jpg

c0057732_49a8cb68c1c3a.jpg c0057732_49a8cb6596ad1.jpg

cr:b2@ybeffect

I miss him so much.

Hope YG will release Tae's 2nd mini album or full album in this year.

----------

Hi, Kratae and rechall

nice to see U here. he he ^^

Guest bbslashsuju

He really exuded a Chris Brown swagger ! Call me crazy but they have similar smiles ?

i so totally agree with u.. they do have similar smiles!!:)

and i mean.. has anyone noticed how youngbae likes chris brown? i often noticed the many times he, or the whole bb in that matter, listens and/or sings chris brown's songs!!:)they even have similar dance moves! well that's just my opinion.. hehe!:)

*i couldn't help but compare chris brown with youngbae [cuz i also like chris brown!!>.<] but hey!.. of course youngbae dominates*♥♥♥

Guest bbslashsuju

Tae Yang singing/piano-ing "Sweetest Love" by Robin Thicke

OMG. I'm pretty much blown away. I wish the performance was longer.

wow!!me too!!:)

i seriously was in love with that song even before taeyang sang it!! but now that he did.. *♥♥speechless♥♥*

i fell in love with the song even more and of course with TAEYANG EVEN MORE!!♥♥♥

actually.. before i watched that show.. i was kinda slipping away from liking him.. but GOSH!!

i was SURPRISED when he sang that because i really really really love that song!!

*i was thinking like..destiny!!cuz we both listen and love the same song!haha kiddin'!*

then there!!i was again at the climax and at the beginning of liking&loving him all over again!!haha

i was and still is looking for an HQ dl link for this one!!T.T

you know.. the cut!!haha:)

sorry.. i know my reply's kinda super late!!

but it's just that.. i've been a silent&quiet member!haha

now.. i just can't help it anymore.. so i made a post!!

hope to make friends here!!^.^

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

hey all!

glad you're all posting. Tae Yang needs some more lovin'.

bbslashsuju

i really liked that short performance too. tae yang as really interesting, but great taste in music.

EHHH. I hate it when Tae Yang's height is brought up. It's more a annoying than anything. At first it was kind of funny, but it gets old. It's probably the only thing that can be made fun of.

LOL dude! Thanks for sharing that link. I think their voices are almost similar...

I can almost imagine Youngbae singing that song in English. I'm confused though.

The person who commented said that Sean Alexander composed the song but in

Youngbae's album it says that it was composed by Gabe Lopez. O____O;; What

happened here?

Thanks for the cellphone photos - mybigbang :)

So I was youtubing today and I stumble upon a song. OMG! and it's an english version of TaeYang's Je In! it's pretty good. You guys should listen to it.

COOL! :) I didnt know it their was a english verison of this song :)

Guest nChangmin

weeeeee!!!

Taeyang has an amazing SMILE!

i love how his eyes goes soo chinky and its sooo kyooottaaa lol

Guest stardaisy212

@ AzNgUrL1509

thanks for posting that link. i found this very interesting lol. i think i prefer Tae's voice maybe cuz its the way i'm use to it but their voice do sound a like hahaha. pretty cool. someone should remix it.