[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

[Vids] Taeyang's ranking on KPOP+40

KPOP+40

#3 : Taeyang - I'll Be There

#23 : Taeyang - I Need A Girl

source : iampongky2 @ YT

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

thanks for the bromance pictures N_YBB! GDYB! i'm also hoping that this thread moves faster considering YB is still busy promoting IBT and preparing for his concert.

The thread is moved so slow. sad.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

YB&BB love wub.gif

GDYB - Best freind

ybgd3.jpg

gdyb2.jpg

SUNDAE - Smile eyes

ybds2.jpg

TOBAE - HOT

ybtop3.jpg

BAERI - Cute

lybsr.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

YB and his chrome heart. This boy is adorable. Hope he never chances.

Though I do hope he changes his hair for BB's comeback. My fav hairstyle of his was the sidecut he had for BB's Remember promotions, the hair he had during the Number 1 mv.

20081104_bigbang.jpg

- I want this hair to make a comeback. Or for him to do something different. Though I think everyone's mind would be blown if that were to happen.

Guest toozdae08

^

It's the 2008 Gayo Daejun and TOP and GD got to perform with some famous hip hop group and YB was really hyped for them. The video is really cute too, here is the link in case I can't embed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNAPNjMSj4

hey guys! I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever really posted in this forums but I really really wanted to share something so hopefully it's good! ahaha.

Well I was watching a drama link and they advertised this French singer "M Pokora" and I thought he had such a similar vibe to Taeyang that I just HAD to ask you guys to compare!!

Here's his video that sounds kinda like "wedding dress" with some similar dance movements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_YH4C6JRU

Sorry if this is unrelated but I thought that it was relevant to know lol..I'm not advertising or anything >.<

Guest toozdae08

^

I think he was mentioned somewhere on Omona for having a very YB style, here's the article HERE. But yeah, their style is very similar, esp during the dancing part. Though YB is obviously a better dancer.

Guest whatever21

^^ i think shaun choreo that piece for him. i remember hearing it in an interview or something.

i heard that iu was gonna be performing at taeyang's concert! say what?! excited! anybody know if she is just the opening act or does she collab with him on a song or something? either way pretty cool. cant wait. i cant go to the concert but i hope that there will be a DVD.

우리영배는 늦은시간까지 연습을 합니다 D-20

credit: codeboram  @ twitter

Thanks for the pic

My poor baby, he had to perform on many music shows and practice for his concert at night. 

Please get some rest and take care yourselves. 

D-20 YB Fighting!! smile.gif

-----------------------------------

Why are you so hot and cute at the same time? biggrin.gif

ybjap06.jpg  ybjap02.jpg  ybjap03.jpg  ybjap04.jpg  

Credit:NYB

Guest toozdae08

^

That smile is so precious IDEK. I die every time he smiles - lights up my world. Adore this man so much, can't wait for the concert. And I hope he's doing well, probably wearing his sunglasses all the time to cover his dark circles. Hope he doesn't have that eye problem again. YB Fighting.

I think it's about 'Sketchbook'. I saw ' where u at' in the list so anyone knew what it is about??

sketchbook.jpg

source : http://www.kbs.co.kr...nu06/index.html

Credit:달나라토끼@BBvipz

----------------

@toozdae08

I noticed when he don't wear cap, he will wear sunglasses instead in Japan activities.

I think he don't have problem about his eyes. (That' s my hope) smile.gif