[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys!

i know this is kinda outta the blue,

but can i ask who wrote, composed & produced

Look Only At Me?

was it teddy or kush or gd? or all three?

hope someone answers.

it's important.

thanks^^

[EDIT] V thanks so much!^^

hey guys!

i know this is kinda outta the blue,

but can i ask who wrote, composed & produced

Look Only At Me?

was it teddy or kush or gd? or all three?

hope someone answers.

it's important.

thanks^^

Teddy wrote the lyrics. Both Teddy & Kush composed the song. (:

anyways, I'm seriously growing impatient for Tae Yang's album to be release. It's definitely going to be good since it's our boy who puts his heart into his music. ♥

Sean reveals photos of his 2 sons, “HaRang = TaeYang”

201005042320031001_1.jpg

Singer Sean posted up recent photos of his 2 sons on his minihompy.

Sean updated his minihompy on 2nd May with 2 posts titled ‘HaRangie’ and ‘HaYulee’.

He also added a comment to his 2nd song Harang’s photo, “HaRangEe = TaeYang”. In the photo Harang was seen posing with a cap on. Netizens who saw the photos commented, “Like a replicate of Sean oppa!”, “They grow more pretty as they grow up”, “Really looks like TaeYang oppa”.

And for the photo of his 3rd song HaYul, he wrote, “you like my kids?”. In the photo, HaYul was seen dressed in a cute leopard costume. Netizens’ comments were, “Like an angel”, “This was the costume which HaEum worn when she was young”, “really lovely” etc.

S: Newsen

credit:KBites

Guest shinhdeplol

Philip Wang mentioned Taeyang on his twitter!

3L0.10317472_1_1.jpg

^ Practising Wedding Dress dance :D

Thanks to zai @ ibigbang

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang wears Broner Fedoras

CS0.10508044_1_1.jpg

During Wedding Dress promotions:

CS0.10508045_1_1.jpg

Source:broner.co.kr via bestiz

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

“Where U At” demo was originally in English?

Back in March, one of the ATY visitors attended the Korean Night event hosted by Shaun and Lyle where they taught both “Where U At” and “Wedding Dress”. Anyway, here is the interesting part, according the Shaun and Lyle, the track that had been sent to them for choreography was a demo version where Taeyang was singing in English. A specific example our blogger remembers Shaun and Lyle speaking of, is the part where Taeyang says “day and night, high and low”, in the English version he says “pick up the fight” – hence the sort of “punch” like steps in the choreography.

Thanks to Teresa for emailing in this interesting bit of information!

It’s exciting to know that there is possibly an English version sitting there recorded by Taeyang originally… Where did it go? Why’d they record it? Maybe it was for fun? Or maybe YG has more grander plans in store (as Tofu would say “World Domination”)?

credit: Kay @ alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com

that sounds so cool! i really want to hear the english version someday...

Taeyang, "Sorry, I don't drink..." [NEWS]

LN0.10608194_1_1.png

Apparently 2PM's Junsu was a YG trainee at one point so he knows G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Se7en very well and they still keep in touch and hang out sometimes. (Remember when they went bowling together?)

Yesterday, 2PM's Junsu, Junho, and Wooyoung came on Kim Heechul's radio show and in one of the corners the members had to text someone and see how the person responds.

Junsu texted G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Se7en together asking them to buy him a drink. Se7en responded saying something like "I was going to say "sure, call me up anytime if you're not busy" but i realized you were on the radio." and Taeyang responded too saying "sorry, i don't drink."

Source: mzangelgurl@se7en's soompi via nurika@bb's soompi

Credit: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/

Guest tastetheerainbow

AHHH, why's he so wonderful? <3 ^

I really hope to hear news from him soon.

He needs to come backkkkk.

Interesting that there's an English version of "Where U At", I would love to hear it one day. I'm sure it's good, too!

And our boy is too cute with his text to Junsu. LOL even though the many people he knows do drink, it's cute that he doesn't like it. XD haha cannot wait for him to come back into the scene with his second solo, I hope YG don't delay his comeback >__<

Guest bellywelly123

omg at the "i dont drink...sorry" reply by JB. He's such a good dude <3 it's what makes him so adorable hehe

Happy Birthday, Dong Young Bae!

I wish you the best and for you to continue receiving all the love that you have.

Continue to smile and show us your best because as a fan, I support you in whatever you do right. ;D

You've been one of the brightest star in my world & I hope you will continue to be.

It's another year and I hope for nothing but good things to come to you

새일 척하해 동영배~

난 너럴 사랑해~ ❤

taeyang-2.jpg

keep shining brightly like the bright SUN~

you know how much we love you and we'll always do~

wishing u nothing but happiness in ur life~ We love u Bae~!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

[star diary] Part 1- Taeyang ”I’ve appeased loneliness listening to the radio”

2008052309321277280_1.jpg

The singer who has a calm way of talking, a humble attitude, and a unique and attractive voice. I met Big Bang’s Taeyang (23·real name Dong Young Bae), who is favorable to anyone, even if they’ve seen him just once.Taeyang whose shy smiling eyes are impressive, looked aflutter before the release of his full album.He showed his own attractiveness on the last solo activity as well, but that was just a warm-up for the upcoming album.

Taeyang says he was a bit depressed last year but he is likely to show a lot of new things he has in store of this year.

I heard a story once, that there was a boy who bared his loneliness by listening to the radio during his childhood, he grew up as a singer who delighted numerous people, despite the worries he had along the way, he shared his shining dream.

Taeyang’s ‘Star diary’ is going on from part 1 to part 10. (editor’s annotation)

“I was a crybaby in my childhood. I used to cry because I had to go to kindergarten in the mornings. I cried at the thought that ‘what if my mom isn’t home when I come back from kindergarten?’. I was a real crybaby who cried three or four times in a day…”

Soft-hearted ‘crybaby’ Taeyang liked music especially. His brother, who is 5 years older than him, also liked music, so he was able to experience different genre’s of music at an early age.

“I listened to a lot in addition to pop or the classics. I liked biographies of musicians like Mozart, Schubert and Beethoven, so much that I remember them [the biographies] even now. It’s vague, but I also learned to play the piano with a lot of focus because I liked music.”

Having more and more time alone, he began to enjoy music earnestly. IMF (International Monetary Funds) approached his family when he was in the fourth grade. His father’s company, which was doing decently, became bankrupt and he had to move to a relative’s house.

Taeyang had to live separated from his parents at a very early age and relied only in the place he lived. He was befriended by the radio and his music. Even though he couldn’t buy every record he wanted to listen to with the small amount of pocket money he had, the radio world always welcomed him warmly.

“I listened to radio a lot while keeping to myself, when I was separated from my parents. It was a lonely and difficult time but it was bearable because I could listen to the radio”

Taeyang was left alone at that time, hoping to help his parents. Seeing his home vanishing, he learned what it was like to be lonely, earlier than others his age. But those times when he was left alone have now become his stepping stones to grow up as a singer.

Original article here

Translations by Myokoon

Please credit myokoon@alwaystaeyang when taking elsewhere!

^ thanks ibigbang for the translation and thank you nurika for posting

Taeyang says he was a bit depressed last year but he is likely to show a lot of new things he has in store of this year

this was because of the very very late/long delay of his album right? he was so excited to show his new songs, and now it's like May already, i want it to be out. NOW.

i didn't know that he didn't live with his parent since he was small, things must have been hard for him all the time. Now he's a grown up, handsome looking man with a big heart, and cute smiling eyes haha.

well i just hope his album comes out soon, and that he gets to shine even more on stage.

i remember last year there was this "happYBirthday" thinging going on, i think it was started by bbvipz?

anyways, rawr, i wonder what is Bae going to do in his birthday? i mean he says he doesn't drink, may be parties with lots of food and presents? and i'm looking forward to see photos of presents sent from VIPs.

All the best wishes to you, happYBirthday <3