[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest asian.bunny

^ haha, i agree with everything you said! when i first discovered him, i honestly thought he was a "bad boy." i forgot what photoshoot it was from, but it was with cars, and he was all dirty & everything. & then i found out he was such a good boy! kekeke~ i love that he's wearing all black, with the bandana up & covering half his face, his intense eyes, and just his whole appearance, all while playing with someone's dog. he's such an innocent boy trapped in a man's body! d:

Guest melo.breeze

i love this version of yb so much more. the tough, tank top wearing yb rather than the dress shirt wearing yb ... lol ... he's finally rocking those 100 shirts he told his co-ordi's to buy, haha.

i found it cute how that new group decided to pull a taeyang and bring a dog onto the stage. boss is still boss though, celeb dog.

Guest toozdae08

^

wow. I don't know what to say. Hope this doesn't turn into a big deal but at the same time part of me is like 'wow, YB is turning into such an unpredictable person. Never know what he's going to do next." And I really love bad boy YB.

Guest juang_bb

i hope that doesn't get blown out of proportion again. coz we all know, anything BB always does. I checked that nate article and it does looks like a hot topic currently, it's even number 2 in the most popular articles. although, YB have this "clean" image, he still has that badboy aura in him... and the Big Bang boys are known to be the bad boys of kpop anyway, and they never pretended to be good boys. so for now, i don't really think it's gonna affect him, especially image-wise. it's not really that big of a deal. but then again, i can't underestimate those crazy korean anti's.

edit: okay... it's actually the #1 most popular and talked about article now at Nate. it's just a matter of time before this gets posted in like akp or kbites, i guess. let's just wait and see how this thing turns out. good thing, VIPs are battle tested. lol!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

congrats to TY for another win!

i swear each week his perf gets better and better

he has so much energy with the choreography

and he nails every move so perfectly <3

it was so cute when he was doing his encore & he looked confused when his dancers were just laying there on the floor haha <3<3

Guest toozdae08

^

So agreed. As a YB fan it's not like I'm very surprise by the shirt seeing how he's worn it before (in white in 2008 for the HOT concert). PPl always paint YB as this very innocent nice guy but (while he is that) lets not forget that inside lies a bad boy too - Am I the only one who remembers the kid with 7-8 piercings and that hint of an attitude? He's still there under the shy church boy image. Anyway, YB has been very happy lately so I don't think even this can bring him down. YB FTW!!!

Guest asian.bunny

i honestly dont get what so wrong about his shirt! but then again, everything little thing that relates to big bang always gets so blown up. -_- but, seriously, this is not even that bad, we have idol girl groups going on stage wearing next to nothing, and the boy can't even wear a shirt that has ONE "profanity" on it, which was on the back? & it's not like he's going around and flaunting it... he's simply wearing a shirt and performing for the same people who are trying to blow this way out of proportion. & i'm not saying this because he's my bias or anything, but the boy's 22 years old! gosh, over here in america, we have preteens cursing every day. they really just need to leave him alone. :/

^

So agreed. As a YB fan it's not like I'm very surprise by the shirt seeing how he's worn it before (in white in 2008 for the HOT concert). PPl always paint YB as this very innocent nice guy but (while he is that) lets not forget that inside lies a bad boy too - Am I the only one who remembers the kid with 7-8 piercings and that hint of an attitude? He's still there under the shy church boy image. Anyway, YB has been very happy lately so I don't think even this can bring him down. YB FTW!!!

So true. Just because YB is shy around girls and sings R&B ppl try to portray him as this "flower boy" type of guy which is totally off basis. Like you said YB was a bad boy before debut so why is this a surprise? He was right with GD during those days of performing in under ground hip/hop shows and if you ask me he has more of hip/hop style than GD. Nothing can phase YB. JMO but hes really had a carefree type of attitude lately , it reminds me of his early days.

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang’s “F*** you” shirt becomes controversial

Big Bang’s, Taeyang’s costume wore on the stage engraved with profanity words was noted.

Taeyang performed “I’ll Be There” from his first full studio album SOLAR on September 2nd on Mnet ‘Countdown” and won the #1 award. However the costume he came out wearing became an issue. Taeyang came out wearing a black sleeveless shirt on stage and on the back of it was the english profanity “f*** you” engraved on it.

Regarding this Mnet’s side said, “The program does not censor the costumes worn by the cast. According to the stage concept such and such ask us to prepare costumes in that situation but costume censorship is not done in any broadcast. Because Mnet “Countdown” is broadcasted live, I wasn’t aware of these issues.”

But after watching this video netizens said, “The codi seemed like an anti“, “Then what’s the matter with G-Dragon?“, etc.

Source: 스포츠조선

Translated: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Just like what I thought about Jiyong's case before, this is not worth a debate <_<

antis are on him again. i think there's nothing wrong with his top. he was supposed to portray the bad boy image and there were only limited screen shots of the writing at his back, sometimes it was even blurry. netizens are just ganging up on him because he's on the roll lately with the success of his solar album then solar international and now with his upcoming solo concert. i hope he doesn't get too affected with this and continue to focus on his upcoming concert and remaining tv performances.

on a lighter note, i like all his clothes for his IBT performances, simple yet sexy...

Taeyang Fighting!

Guest asianbaaaby

just throw it in the face of haters yb, i approve. he's so successful now, they'd do anything to tear him down, too bad for them, they won't get far at all. (: but question: aren't antis not supposed to be watching the performance of an artist they dislike? aren't they supposed to be ignoring them and acting like they don't exist or something? so why are they paying so much attention, like even to the smallest little details like clothes? well, to me, it just looks like he wanted to see if haters actually paid attention to him & his performance. looks like they do, and he gave them his message while he was at it. (:

Guest shinhdeplol

[Video Translation] Taiwan Channel V's exclusive interview with Taeyang in Korea (100902)

Watch here

The VJ went to Korea and had an exclusive interview with Taeyang. This is the first time the Taiwan media has the opportunity to come in contact with Big Bang member. Although the person I interviewed was Taeyang but I have also conveyed the Taiwanese fans' support for Big Bang and hope that they will come to Taiwan when there is a chance.

I feel that Taeyang is a very nice person. When he came to know that there are many Taiwanese fans' waiting for him, he promised that if there is chance, he hopes to meet up with them soon.

Ok, on today's show, because I know in Taiwan there is no record company that carries Taeyang's solo work, therefore when I was in Korea, I bought back this limited edition album for everyone. You see this limited edition album, isn't it beautiful? I am going to give this out to the viewers. Let's take a look at this limited edition album. Inside, there is a Taeyang autographed photo. Although it is autographed by Taeyang but the photo and the signature are printed copies. I must clarify this with everyone.

[forward to 4:34 for the interview]

The interview with Taeyang was carried out at the backstage of Music Bank.

Hey, today at the backstage of Music Bank, you see, the person I got to interview is Taeyang.

VJ : Hello

Taeyang : I am Taeyang. Channel V, hello everyone

VJ : Finally we get to see Taeyang on our Taiwan media. There are many fans in Taiwan who like Taeyang very much. let take this opportunity to say something to the Taiwanese fans.

Taeyang : Meeting up with the Taiwan media, very happy to see everyone. And hope that there will be more chances to meet the Taiwanese fans. Really very happy to see everyone.

VJ : Ok, so at the backstage usually there is a lot of waiting time. Just like now at the backstage of Music Bank, so usually while waiting, what will Taeyang do?

Question on screen : Usually while waiting to go on stage, what would you do?

Taeyang : Usually before going on stage, I will reflect on matters related to the stage. Before going on stage will think about the stage performance and at the same time, relax myself. Before going on stage will try hard to rest my mind.

VJ : So normally before the actual performance, you got to concentrate. So what method would you use to keep this feeling of concentration?

Question on screen : What method to use to keep the concentration?

Taeyang : For example, listening to my favourite songs, close my eyes and rest my mind. And also taking some time to be alone. Everyone should know that there are many people in the resting room. So I will go to places like the washroom to think of a way to relax, taking time to be alone.

VJ : There is a difference between solo performance and group performance. So between these two, what is the difference Taeyang feel?

Question on screen : What is the difference between group and solo performance?

Taeyang : I decide everything for my own stage but for Big Bang's stage, it is made up of every member's opinion. Therefore it's different in this area. But no matter what, what we want to do is music, so our mentality / point of views are the same. So there isn't too much of a difference. Except in Big Bang we can carry out many diversity of music. But being solo, I can express out my own charms.

VJ : Ok, today we are very happy to be able to meet Taeyang at the backstage. Hope he will come to Taiwan soon to meet up with everyone. Thank you Taeyang.

Taeyang : Thank you Channel V, thanks so much.

video source : yinglisa5387 @ YT

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post and do not remove or change any of the credits

I love his smilebiggrin.gif

ybmcd16.jpg  ybmcd3.jpg  ybmcd6.jpg  ybmcd7.jpg  ybmcd10.jpg  ybmcd11.jpg 

ybmcd17.jpg  ybmcd2.jpg  ybmcd4.jpg  ybmcd5.jpgybmcd8.jpgybmcd9.jpgybmcd12.jpgybmcd13.jpgybmcd14.jpgybmcd15.jpg

Credit: NYB

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT

I don't understand at all. Are netizens serious about his tanks? Are you kidding me?  It's just a shirtdry.gif