[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest toozdae08

the preview is out, but am I the only one who keeps hearing "Superstar" playing?

anyways, I'll just wait for a youtube link~~~~

That's what I get too. I think it's cuz they just put it up. I'm going to wait a few more minutes and then try again.

Guest tomorrow13

Edit:

OH, sorry for double posts. :unsure:

Time to spazzz:

I'M MELTING LIKE AN ICE CREAM NOWWWWWW :wub:

Taeyang's voice is so sweet. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm not much impressed with "Superstar" and "Intro" teasers. But with this song, YOU OFFICIALLY GOT ME, TAEYANG.

I'm playing this preview nonstop now.

YG's definitely the king of teasing. I'm wondering when he will let us hear "I need a girl" preview.

YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE TEASERS.

Guest shinhdeplol

Those YG ppl, they only updated the preview after watching World Cup :lol: I waited from 12AM till 1AM and there was nothing :lol:

This is my fav preview so far :) TY's voice is just so precious ^^ <3333

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

"Your my" is so sweet,

and his voice is so smooth,feel like heaven

"Your my chocolate,my sweetest chocolate

Your my ice-cream,my sweetest ice-cream"

Guest TheGeekInThePink

OH MAN. I am just so EXCITED for this album. So far Superstar is my favorite. You're My is so SWEET. lol we're his chocolate, and his ice cream. <3 SWEEEET. <3

I was wondering, how come the preview for I Need A Girl and Just a Feeling were skipped? Unless.. I blacked out for 2 days and missed it...? DDD: lol

Guest tomorrow13

Edit again:

I'm so sorry about that.

I don't know why every time I reload this page to read your new comments, my old post is posted again. It's really annoying.

:wacko::angry:

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Those YG ppl, they only updated the preview after watching World Cup :lol: I waited from 12AM till 1AM and there was nothing :lol:

This is my fav preview so far :) TY's voice is just so rpecious ^^ <3333

HAHAHAH! You're comment is sooo funny shinhdeplol! hehehe...

I think they did wait until world cup is finish! LOL...cuz I remember the teasers are usually out an hour earlier than today! heheheh

@ TheGeekInThePink - nah, they skipped over I need a girl because it'll be last. But I don't know why they skipped over Just A Feeling either...could they make a mistake?! cuz of world cup?! HAHAHA...

All the previews so far are sooo different from each other!!! My favorite is still the Intro. I love TY's voice in You're my too, but it's too slow for my liking...And this preview is like 2:00 (?) It's getting longer and longer! LOL...I can't wait for my previews!

Guest xxUntilwhenever

OMG. This is so awesome. I love love love "You're my" and I love his voice so much. Im so proud of him and Im so gonna order his album. This is my favorite preview so far :D:wub:

Guest k-yoz

i thought they will release

the "i need a girl"..oh well..

gosh...

taeyang's voice was so smooth...

i love his voice here...and the song..

it really suits him...

i find it cute how almost all of his

song lyrics have the message like "he want

the girl" thingy...

he really do needed one...and i think

this is the concept of his album...

now..i really wanted to have a copy

of his album...the contents was worth it...

Guest TheGeekInThePink

OMG! i love evry preview so far! :D cant wait to buy his album. His voice is so sexyy *melts* <3

OH MAN, me toooo. This album is definitely worth all my money. ;O; lol.

I'm just afraid that once I get it, I won't want to open it, and I'll just wanna keep it in perfect condition...

BUT that's not what an album's for, YB wants us to listen to it. roflll

Guest oyevv

Does anyone know when you can start ordering in yesasia site for the album, I just looked and it isn't there?

Song Preview:

The song sounds nice, the music and Taeyang's voice makes it an interesting and smooth song to listen to :D in other words it sounds good to the ears :D:D

Guest toozdae08

Does anyone know when you can start ordering in yesasia site for the album, I just looked and it isn't there?

Song Preview:

The song sounds nice, the music and Taeyang's voice makes it an interesting and smooth song to listen to :D in other words it sounds good to the ears :D:D

You can start ordering on July 1st. That's when preorder's for the regular version go up. There are no preorders of the deluxe version - you can get it at YGE's shop but you have to register.

Guest toozdae08

Also, does anyone know how ppl in SK are feeling YB's comeback as well as the teasers? I'm really curious.

Guest juang_bb

OMG OMG OMG! YOU'RE MY is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! this is the best out of the 3 so far. it really sounds like it will be such a beautiful song. it's one of those songs that as soon as you hear it, you just know it'll be beautiful.

this is the song composed and produced by the new producer right?!? his name doesn't stick to my mind yet...the one who also did I Need A Girl... if this is beautiful, i wonder how great of a job he did for INAG. im saying this now... he's awesome!!!

"You're My" is absolutely a beautiful piece~ Its so soathing, when SOLAR is release I'm gonna have a new song replacing Dae's "Cotton Candy" as my sleeping lullaby~

:wub:

Even tho the lyrics is kinda cheesy ("You're my chocolate , my sweetest chocolate~ You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream~" :P ) still its makes me melts away~!! :wub:

I'm guessing they not gonna release "I Need A Girl" teaser.. since its less than a week and there's still other songs~ Maybe they wanna keep it until the official release since that song gonna be the tittle song~ :D