[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest honey_co2315

they're really keeping us hanging.. just one more song.. only one more song... and they decided to keep it for awhile... YG knows how to excite fans!!!

i actualy wanted those 4 songs to be totally new ones, kind of just abit dissapointed when i saw the names.

BUT, 8 new songs already sound very exciting, so that's not bad at all.

i wonder what track 13 is going to be? Will it be Where U At english version? Becuse Tae Yang did record an english version of WUA before the real korean one.

43830784.jpg

Guest missARROGANT

Taeyang Jacket Photo

solar00.jpg

Not sure this one is fans photoshopped one or official one.

The cover is HOT.

credit: bestiz

Guest darkaz619

^^

nice fanart Taeyang jacket photo look photoshopped to me but if is the real is ok

i just don't like the background color 2 days to go for the 1 min preview can,t wait.

Guest juang_bb

My new favorite cover :D

this cover is AMAZING!!! :)

less than 2 days to go before the 1 minute previews! i can't wait!!!

[NEWS] Taeyang “Tell Me Goodbye was originally my solo song…I’m still mad”

SOL: This song here, “Tell Me Goodbye” was originally prepared to be my solo song (tear). But then the members all heard the song and said “This is really good! Let this be a Big Bang song♪” Although I had already finished recording the lyrics, eventually we recorded it one more time with Big Bang. So my song was left in peace like that, nevertheless I still feel sorry/dissapointed that it didn’t become my song, I really yearn for it (laughs). I too have grown up into an adult (laughs). No, but of course its become a great song that I’m glad all the members can share. But I’m still a little…mad (Taeyang + all members laugh). ^^

aww “I’m still a little mad” haha taeyang is so cute! (: Hmm….I wonder what this song would have been like if it was only him singing it? Well some kvips have speculated that it might be his #13 track but I doubt his album is going to have more songs that we have already heard other than the 4 released yesterday.

출처:일본잡지vivi | ibigbang.wordpress.com

번역: 뱅갤 기린 | 윤이

----------

according to Alee, right now fans are wondering whether his final track in "SOLAR" album would be his solo version of "Tell Me Goodbye"~ What do u guys think~??? :D

^ our man is so cute. lol I would love to hear his version of "Tell Me Good-bye" because I'm sure it's as good as the one released with Big Bang. It would be awesome if that song is included in his album. <3 No one is sure which song will be the last one, but you never know. ;D And another song I would like to hear is the English version of "Where U At" since Shaun said there was one.

Guest missARROGANT

TRACK 13 Reveal!

13yb.jpg

13. TAKE IT SLOW- COMPOSED: TY,Cat@Lyst, Lyrics: TY, Arrangement: Cat@Lyst

D-1:25/06/10

One-minute snippets of SOLAR

fullh.jpg

Guest oh`retro

Aww, Taeyang, he's too cute.

Getting mad over Tell Me Goodbye being taken away as his solo.

Although, he pretty much sings half of that song anyway.

I would have liked to hear him do the rapping parts though.

Hopefully, they'll include the solo version in Solar.

Can't wait for his album to be released. :)

Taeyang's time to shine again.

the title of the last song is sexy! haha i'm glad that he was able to work with different people for his album... i can't wait to hear the song the he composed...

now, we have the complete tracklist, i can't wait to hear the teasers and it starts tomorrow! yay! :) super excited to hear snippets of his songs... when can we preorder? :)

Solar (Intro)

Superstar

I Need a Girl (ft. G-dragon)

Just a Feeling

You’re My

Move (ft. Teddy)

Breakdown

After You’re Sleeping (ft. Swings)

Where U At

Wedding Dress

Pray (ft. Teddy)

Look Only at Me

Take it Slow

Guest missARROGANT

Actually we don't have to wait till tomorrow to hear 1 minute preview:

▶ 온라인 음원 공개일정: 6월 25일(금) ~ 6월 30일(수) 0시 6일간

▶ 앨범 수록 11곡 중, 6곡 1분씩 공개

▶ 태양 공식 홈페이지 (www.ygbigbang.com/taeyang/) 목요일밤 12시(금요일 0시) 공개!

It says Thursday night 12:00 (friday 0:00)

...haha I can't wait

Taeyang hwaiting

^omo really! thanks for the info! :)

so, i think i'll be staying up late tonight to wait for the preview and i know i won't be disappointed but will leave me wanting for more! the teasing really hypes up the fans... hopefuly, a lot of people will support him with his new album...

Young Bae Fighting! :)

Guest toozdae08

This translates to 11am tomorrow for me (US, Eastern Standard time) and I'll be at work. Dame it. I'll listen to the song but I wont be able to fangirl at all. Oh well, rather have it early than late. I wonder which song they're going to tease first?

Guest tomorrow13

...haha I can't wait

Taeyang hwaiting

OMG, :w00t: this info really makes my day!!! :wub:

I'll definitely be staying up late tonight.

I'm wondering it's the preview of which song? the 1st one?

Edit: OMG OMG, the first time I topped the page. :w00t:

I'm searching for something to share. ^_^

...haha I can't wait

Taeyang hwaiting

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey guys! Do you guys think the Deluxe version will be on YGeSHOP?

since its 'limited edition' and everything?

I'd totally make a username if its gonna be available. I'd do anything for the

Deluxe version!

Guest toozdae08

I don't know if it will be there. There is only supposed to be only 30,000 copies of the deluxe version and Korean fans may take it all. And I think a contest goes with it too (not sure about that) where you either win a meeting with YB or get something of his. I don't know. Anyway - all I know is I'm getting an album. And paying money for it to - no illegal downloading. YB deserves my money.

Guest juang_bb

...haha I can't wait

Taeyang hwaiting

dang! i thought they'll release it like their normal release time which is 10/11am KST, coz then i would be home. I am at work tomorrow at 10am US central time! bad bad bad... i want to spazz as soon as it comes out. :(

anyway, a song that's composed and written by YB himself, and it sounds sexy based on the title... i wanna hear it asap!

i hope one day, we get to hear YB's solo version of TMG, maybe in his next solo concert (just like what GD did with Lies in SAL, then BB also appears in the latter half of the song, kekeke :P ).

speaking of the album, yeah, i am hoping to get a hand at the deluxe edition too, but if not, i'll get the normal one. i wonder when they'll put up the pre-order for it. i'll probably pre-order the album, then download the song at mnet when it comes out while waiting for my album to arrive. agree, YB (and BB)deserves every penny. :D