[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest yaoming11

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100622_157/me2photo_1277177788677qomKz_jpg/21dara_1277177788_26308_me2photo.jpg

Dara updated her Me2day today and gave us more hints about Taeyang's MV

I guess she wore Taeyang's jacket for this MV

And that pose's definitely from Taeyang. LOL

not to mention the two Suns haha

her outfit and hair are awesome lol

YG says “Taeyang’s title song will be the most popular of all songs”

One of the biggest domestic music companies, YG entertainmnet’s de facto head Yang Hyun Suk revealed his strong confidence about Taeyang’s first full album.

Yang Hyun Suk told Money Today’s Star News on 22nd, “Taeyang has put in a lot of effort for his album that is being released on upcoming 7th because it’s his own first full album. Staff know that well, so they’ve given him as much support as they can”

And Yang Hyun Suk is confident, ‘I Need A Girl’, the title song of Taeyang’s first full album, is a song which has a rhythm and beat that will be even more popular compared to ‘Look Only At Me‘ and “Wedding Dress‘ off his mini album and single that has been loved by Taeyang’s fans till now, after releasing Taeyang will have even more fans through this song”

Yang Hyun Suk responds to the reasons for why ‘I Need A Girl’ was decided as the title song, which features G-dragon whom Taeyang has been friends with 10 years, Big Bang’s co-worker.

Yang Hyun Suk gave his response, ‘I Need A Girl’ was born by a rookie pruducer Jun Goon, and was originally not made to be kept as a title song. Some of Taeyang’s fans asks ‘Why should G-dragon take part in Tayeng’s title song for his first full album? But you would understand if you considered it was originally not made with the purpose of being used as the title song.”

Also, he added, “But after ‘I Need A Girl’ was completed, not only Taeyang but also Teddy who has produced Taeyang’s songs for a long time, highly recommeded it as a title song, saying this song is very appealing. “That’s why ‘I Need A Girl finally became the title song, so I hope fans don’t misunderstand.”

Meanwhile, Taeyang is releasing the deluxe edition of his first full album ‘Solar‘ with the title song ‘I Need A Girl’ on July 1st. The deluxe edition puts not only 11 songs in his full album but also ‘Prayer’ and ‘Look Only At Me’ from the last mini album. Also, the normal edition of ‘Solar’ is releasing on July 9th.

Before this, Taeyang plans to pre-reveal songs of his new album, one song a day from 25th to 30th through on-line. Also it is attracting fans’ attentions that 2NE1′s Sandara Park of the same company will appear in the music video of the title song ‘I Need A Girl’.

Translations : Myokoon@AlwaysTaeyang (please credit)

Original article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010062210080225349&outlink=2&SVEC

Credit: alwaystaeyang

[NEWS] Sandara Park gives hints on Taeyang’s new Music Video

Earlier we informed you guys that Dara was going to take part in Taeyang’s music video for his solo song. However, the song they were filming this music video for hasn’t been revealed yet but many are speculating that it’ll be for his title track featuring G-Dragon, “I Need A Girl”.

Dara earlier today posted a picture of herself at what seemed like a filming place. Many speculated that it was for Taeyang’s music video which was supposed to start filming on June 21st.

She later confirmed everyone’s speculations after she posted another picture with 2 suns on them (taeyang = sun) and she was seen wearing the same red jacket that Taeyang has previously worn on his concept photo at his YG page.

She left a comment with the above picture saying “what a handsome/cool guy…….he was wearing a red jacket and frequently posing” hinting yet again at Taeyang.

Credit: alee @ iBigBang

Guest darkaz619

12771946731277193886201.jpg

얍! 딱 한장만 살짝 보여줄게요! 너무너무 멋진모습들이 많지만 그건 뮤비로 확인해주세용^^ 이노래와 뮤비를 통해서 많은 여성분들이 태양의 girl이 될수있는 방법을 알게될거같아요! 또 한번 영배가 여심을 확~ 녹일거같네요!^^ 기대기대! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

OMFG!!! just look at them!!!!

what will happen to me when the official MB comes out!!! they are seriously slowly killing me here!!! I cannot wait anymore!!! 4 more freaken days to go! I want more! more! more! OMG!!! this is just the beginning!!!

Photo of Sandara Park and TaeYang at new MV filming revealed!

201006221731251002_1.jpg

A photo of MV filming for Big Bang TaeYang’s solo song featuring 2NE1 Sandara Park revealed.

Sandara Park posted the photo on her me2day on 22nd June. She wrote, “I will only show just 1 photo. Even though there are many really really cool features, do check them out through the MV.”

She also said, “It seems that many females will know how to become ‘TaeYang’s girl’ through this song and MV. YongBae will set to capture the hearts of many girls once again. Anticipation!”

Sandara Park is set to appear in TaeYang’s upcoming solo song MV. The song will be included in TaeYang’s first full length album ‘Solar’ to be released on 1st July.

S:Newsen

Credit: Kbites

Dara me2day updates make me even more excited!

Both look gorgeous and stunning^^

love seeing TY is now more carefree and hyper..he must be happy for his upcoming album^^

I'm looking forward to "After you fall asleep"..GD+Choice37<3

Swings is a famous underground rapper

He rapped about GDYB in this clip i think..***thanks to tofumon@ATY for the link***

and according to this article he wanted to work with GD,Teddy and CL

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/news-swings-wishes-to-work-with-g-dragon-cl-and-teddy/

now he gets his wish^^

so excited for the MV..Dara and TY must have been done a good job^^

TBH at first I don't really like the idea of Dara as the lead actor in TY's MV because I was afraid that her cuteness might not suitable for the MV but after seeing those photos, i think she goes for the fierce look..and it look amazing..so now i'm ok..hehehe

Guest tomorrow13

OMG,*breath deeply*. My spazzing fangirl alarm is turned on.

YOU'RE SMOKING HOT, TAEYANG ah.I love you being carefree like that.

I can't wait. I really can't wait.

Dear July, you need to hurry up and get here faster

coz waiting for Taeyang's album is killing me.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9167/12771946731277193886201.jpg

얍! 딱 한장만 살짝 보여줄게요! 너무너무 멋진모습들이 많지만 그건 뮤비로 확인해주세용^^ 이노래와 뮤비를 통해서 많은 여성분들이 태양의 girl이 될수있는 방법을 알게될거같아요! 또 한번 영배가 여심을 확~ 녹일거같네요!^^ 기대기대! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

Translation: Yap! I'm only going to show you one photo secretly! We had a lot of really cool-looking moments but please check those out in the MV^^ Through this song and MV, it seems like a lot of girls will be able to learn ways to become Taeyang's girl! I think Youngbae is going to totally~ melt the hearts of girls again!^^ Excited excited! Fighting fighting ya ya ya!!!

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest falling5tar

Also, he added, “But after ‘I Need A Girl’ was completed, not only Taeyang but also Teddy who has produced Taeyang’s songs for a long time, highly recommeded it as a title song, saying this song is very appealing. “That’s why ‘I Need A Girl finally became the title song, so I hope fans don’t misunderstand.”

Well, i hope this will put the GD in TY's song arguement to rest, and just trust TY and Teddy especially since it was TY's idea to have the song as a title song.

I'm really really excited to hear and see the MV!! Dara's not helping w/ the teasing, lol.

She also said, “It seems that I will be known to many as ‘TaeYang’s girl’ through this song and MV. YongBae will set to capture the hearts of many girls once again. Anticipation!”

So no threesome, I guess? Whew!

Also, in this translation they say they'll going to release one SONG a day and not a preview! I hope it's not the full song.. I want to be surprised when I get the album.

Two more days till the previewww excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

Guest vip_gd

i remembered he said that about haru haru .. "it'll be even more popular than lies"

it shows how confident and proud he is in his artists

i'm actually very excited for his album .. it just sunk in my head today

*_________________*

Guest honey_co2315

Yang Hyun Suk gave his response, ‘I Need A Girl’ was born by a rookie pruducer Jun Goon, and was originally not made to be kept as a title song. Some of Taeyang’s fans asks ‘Why should G-dragon take part in Tayeng’s title song for his first full album? But you would understand if you considered it was originally not made with the purpose of being used as the title song.”

Original article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010062210080225349&outlink=2&SVEC

This shuts down all the discussions going around and calms all those who doesn't like GD on YB's title track... me included!

So it's YB and Teddy's choice... then I NEED A GIRL is really freakin' EPIC! can't really wait!

DARA'S teaser pic:

oh man! i'm so jealous!!!

i think i'm the only one who hopes for 'NO LOVE ANGLE' in the mv here...

am i? am i alone???

the new two revealed songs:

whoa! GD helped a lot in this album... because of this, i'm beginning to really fall for him... coz i see how a good friend he is... how a good buddy he is to my YB... GD: stop teasing and seducing me... my heart is reserved for YB... please... he's the one needing a girl!

Guest juang_bb

Yang Hyun Suk responds to the reasons for why ‘I Need A Girl’ was decided as the title song, which features G-dragon whom Taeyang has been friends with 10 years, Big Bang’s co-worker.

Thank you YG for this. I knew it was YB's decision. I NEED A GIRL must really be one heck of a song! YG seems very confident about it. Now, i can't wait to hear the song!

YB and Dara looks amazing in that photo. this is building so much anticipation, for both the song and MV.

Guest sryche

i didn't realize that was the case... well Youngbae and Big Bang is not cheesy and corny for me... then don't be in mainstream in Manila forever if that's what filipinos will think of them...

Just to share:

I finally found someone in school who knows Big Bang and said she's a fan of the group too... but ya! she needs to do some more research coz i correct everything she's saying abt Big Bang... Gosh! when will i ever find someone here in school that i can actually talk with abt Youngbae and Big Bang coz all they're talkin' abt is UKiss and Suju

I am from the Philippines and I am loving 2NE1 and Big Bang. Just so you know, I even got this site up because I love them too much here

Guest danick

FINALLY!!!!!

We get to hear and see YB again with new songs!!!

I am so freaking excited to buy the album and can't wait to listen to I Need A Girl. Dara's in the MV. GD's included in the rap part. Cmon!!!! A HUGE BONUS!!!

I think I will be on my toes battling with Internet buffering when he goes to perform in music shows! I love watching him live streaming then re-watch those performances again and again.

I hope they drop teasers or previews SOON!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

ATY’s Album Giveaway!

As T.O.P. would have said it, “DASSS RIGHT.” No, you’re not mistaken. To celebrate Taeyang’s 1st full length album and long awaited comeback (finally right?) ATY and staff are giving away a FREE copy of the upcoming album “SOLAR” to our lovely and dedicated readers! We wanted to thank everyone for your love and support towards the blog and Taeyang. This will be in the form of a drawing or raffle. The competition will be open to anyone and everyone. Keep reading for more information about the giveaway and how you can participate.

* As previously mentioned, the competition is open to EVERYONE. It doesn’t matter where you’re from, all are welcome to participate. We don’t require an address or even your real name to participate only a working/valid EMAIL. However if you are the winner we will need your name and address to which we will mail the album.

* Every day, from June 25th to 30th, we will be posting a trivia question on the BLOG, for your chance to enter our draw! Each day, at 2 pm KST we will post up the question. You have 24 HOURS to submit your answer from the time the question was posted (anything submitted thereafter will NOT be counted). The questions will be about ATY or Taeyang so be on your toes!

* Each person can submit ONE ENTRY per day – which means you can have a maximum of 6 ENTRIES into the drawing. The more questions you answer correctly, the higher chance you will have to win. If the answer is INCORRECT or form is INCOMPLETE, that entry will NOT count towards the draw. We will post up the answer to the previous question each day, along with the new question on the blog.

* Please use the SAME email and name each time you use the form to submit your answer! A link to the submission form will be provided along with the trivia question.

* The winner will be announced JULY 1ST. The winner will receive a genuine “SOLAR” album. We cannot guarantee that it will be the Limited Deluxe Edition, but certainly the normal 11-track album. The winner will be announced on the blog/Twitter and then contacted by email. Please check your email and RESPOND within 24 HOURS to claim your prize. If we don’t get a response in this time frame, we will pick a new winner.

* Any questions or concerns, feel free to LEAVE A COMMENT or EMAIL TOFU at iiilovethesun@live.com Please put “ATY GIVEAWAY” in your subject line.

KEY POINTS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING TAEYANG’S SOLAR ALBUM!

1) Check ATY at 2pm KST from June 25th to June 30th for our question! (make sure to convert to your time zone so you don’t miss it!)

2) Be on top of your Taeyang/ATY knowledge!

3) Submit your answer within 24 hours! (Make sure your email and name is the same each time!)

4) Repeat steps 1-3 for 5 more days and you’re all set!

C: tofumon @ alwaystaeyang

- - -

Good thing YG released that statement, hopefully everything will die down :)

Dara's wearing YB's jacket! HAHAH CUUUTTEE!! They are

super cute together, I wonder what Dara's role is! :P

YB's so carefree ~~!! & Happy! :)

My new favorite cover :D

Guest missARROGANT

D-8 Only 1 more track to reveal

tae1l.jpg

btw..13 is Look only at me? idk

V oh I think track. 12 is Look only at me[ namanbarabwar].

what will be track 13?

Guest falling5tar

@missARROGANT

track 11 is prayer

track 12 is look only at me

YG reported that deluxe album would contain these 2 previous tracks. The regular album will only have 11 tracks

EDIT:

^^ wow, that cover is really good. I like it