[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

i didn't realize that was the case... well Youngbae and Big Bang is not cheesy and corny for me... then don't be in mainstream in Manila forever if that's what filipinos will think of them...

Just to share:

I finally found someone in school who knows Big Bang and said she's a fan of the group too... but ya! she needs to do some more research coz i correct everything she's saying abt Big Bang... Gosh! when will i ever find someone here in school that i can actually talk with abt Youngbae and Big Bang coz all they're talkin' abt is UKiss and Suju

Before I post a response to this I can't express how excited/thrilled I am about TaeYang and his album all I can say is about time he came out with an album and I pray that all his hardwork will pay off because he totally deserves it. I'm totally loving the fact that Dara will be in his MV !!

Its the complete opposite for me. If I mention that I listen to Kpop the only group that my friends/cousins know is Big Bang but more specifically TaeYang. The image that he has of being a soul/RnB singer I think attracts alot of people because I was shocked that my cousins/friends even knew about Kpop but I was so happy to see that they knew about Big Bang/TaeYang. The only songs that one of my cousin (From New Zealand) would listen to were YG songs but especially Wedding Dress - Which once again was a surprise because she hates listening to foreign music.

YG Trainer's Update about Taeyang [MISC]

After YG Trainer Hwang Ssabu posted this photo of Taeyang at YGym last night, he posted another update about him:

picture8r.jpg

Translation: You can tell the life of a person through their sports/exercise. Keeping promises, a diligent mind and a consistent hard working lifestyle show their concentration and reflects how strong his future may be. SOL^^

Source: me2day.net/hanpower

Trans by harry@bigbangupdates

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/06/yg-trainers-update-about-taeyang-misc.html#ixzz0rV15gyxS

Guest missARROGANT

Two more tracks added!!

taet.jpg

7. BREAKDOWN - Compose/Lyrics/Arrangement by Teddy

8. korean track ^^ - Composed by G-Dragon,Choice-37/Lyrics by GD/ Arrangement: Choice 37/ Rap lyrics by Swing

Track 8, I cant wait. We got one korean track name haha

Guest juang_bb

another track composed by GD (with Choice37) for YB. i wanna hear it, i love GD and Choice37 collabs. 5 tracks left, 2 are prayer and only look at me, so 3 left? i assume the other two is wedding dress and where u at, does that mean we're only waiting for 1 more brand new track right?!?

can't wait until the 25th!!!

D9: Tracks 7 & 8!

Looks like we’ve got ourselves the titles to two more tracks people~ Breakdown (produced by Teddy) and a title in Korean I can’t read! I guess, we’ve got track title in Korean now, featuring Swings produced by GD and Choice 37. Some background on Swings (real name : Johnathan Moon) – He is a member of an underground hiphop crew called Overclass who delivers his lyrics passionately with a perfected flow. Hmmm interesting.

and to update on the “I Need a Girl” MV – Dara posted up a picture showing signs of filming going on in the background!

21dara_1277133307_34283_me2photo.jpg

Credit: Kay @ alwaystaeyang

Guest stardaisy212

^

it looks like @Moonswings86 (Swings) mention this on his twitter back in April :D

o93b6r.jpg lol

and he mention him at a radio show as well http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=1&sn1=&divpage=36&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=238738

btw Swings updated his twitter.

"빅뱅의 태양 정규 1집."니가 잠든 후에"

"빅뱅의 태양 정규 1집."니가 잠든 후에" 에 스윙스 피쳐링!!!! 많이 기대해주세요"

Guest bebeme

another track composed by GD (with Choice37) for YB. i wanna hear it, i love GD and Choice37 collabs. 5 tracks left, 2 are prayer and only look at me, so 3 left? i assume the other two is wedding dress and where u at, does that mean we're only waiting for 1 more brand new track right?!?

can't wait until the 25th!!!

Sorry to cut your post. Prayer and LOAM included in the deluxe album too? I thought it was only Wedding dress and WUT?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest yaoming11

Sorry to cut your post. Prayer and LOAM included in the deluxe album too? I thought it was only Wedding dress and WUT?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

i believe Wedding Dress and Where U At are included in both versions while the deluxe one includes Prayer and Only look at me

I hope Tae Yang gets the girl(Dara) in the new MV. It seems lik in every music video his girl ends up getting stolen from him lol

Guest toozdae08

I swear if Taeyang doesn't get the girl this time I'm going to throw a fit. Like seriously, this is his year - he's happy and confident. He's getting the girl.

Guest Banana Peel

^

LOL. I know, right? The MV storyline better not be making taeyang the third wheel again -.-; it was aw, poor taeyang, sucks for the girl, the first two time around, but now if he's in the same scenario again, it's going to be oh hells no, lolll.

I can't wait for his real teasers to come out~

wow track 8 "after you fall asleep" damn sounds sexy! whooa baby

hehe i kant wait foe the mv now! dara going to be awesome in it!

i wonder how the story line will go but let jux hope taeyang gets

the girl this time around n stop making taeyang not getting the girl

man haha!! y does friday come so slow i kant wait foe the preview of

his song

if this is real,, this is epic then!

RnB all the way and sexy beat! just like YB's style...

EDIT: Why is it so calm here??? no HEALTHY discussion and stuff...

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. ..eeeehhh..what violation?so sad im not able to hear the "PREVIEW"

Guest yaoming11

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. ..eeeehhh..what violation?so sad im not able to hear the "PREVIEW"

i don't think it was real anyways...that did not sound like Tae Yang

Guest shinhdeplol

About the "Sugar preview", I dont think it is real. We just have to wait till June 25th (is it? I kinda forgot :lol:) for the real one :)

Jiyong participating in aother song of Tae <333

EDIT:

This thread is kinda too quiet <_< Hope the situation will change when more previews are out ^^

And the 1st post is being revamped :D

Guest tomorrow13

21dara_1277177788_26308_me2photo.jpg

Dara updated her Me2day today and gave us more hints about Taeyang's MV

I guess she wore Taeyang's jacket for this MV

And that pose's definitely from Taeyang. LOL

Guest LadyBee

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100622_157/me2photo_1277177788677qomKz_jpg/21dara_1277177788_26308_me2photo.jpg

lol Dara looks like a gangsta :lol: And the sun is so cute <3

i don't think it was real anyways...that did not sound like Tae Yang

yes, the preview is not Tae's new song. The name of that song in the preview is called Sugar by a korean artist cnamed Deez. The first official song teaser will come out on June 25th

and finally, a korean track name, and the featured artist is an underground artist outside of YG. i'm really looking forward to hear the song :]

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100622_157/me2photo_1277177788677qomKz_jpg/21dara_1277177788_26308_me2photo.jpg

Dara updated her Me2day today and gave us more hints about Taeyang's MV

I guess she wore Taeyang's jacket for this MV

And that pose's definitely from Taeyang. LOL

oh, that's the same jacket that Tae wears in the official website