[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest candyapple1111

i really enjoy tae yang music but I think sometimes the styling is not right for him. The fur around the collar or the puffy vests don't suit him or anyone who doesn't want to look as if they've picked their outfit out from a garage sale. I'm sure these sets cost alot but they look cheap. Also think he should move away from the wife beater and onto alittle more sophisticated

Guest didibabez1

Did Taeyang get his plastic surgery on his face or did his face just totally slim down because I was watching the documentary and he looked sooooooooooooooooooooo different. NOt even HOT cuz now he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOTTT!!!

Guest Starry09

Hey stardaisy212!!!

@ candyapple111: About Tae Yang's outfit..Honestly, I love what he wears most of the time (but no fur please lol) because it fits his personality so well. Also, about having him wear more sophisticated outfits hmmm I can sorta see what you mean but from what I see A LOT of k pop artists are dressing that way so it kinda sets him apart. Heck who knows he might switch it up for his next album... Actually, I should had asked you this before...what would you like to see him wear? :)

@didibabez1: :lol: I was laughing when I saw your comment and you're right he is hot!!!! But do you honestly believe he got plastic surgery? even I can see he never got anything done and you gotta remember the TY you saw then was younger and probably going through puberty.

Guest didibabez1

Starry09: hahaa, seriously, I don't know because all those celebrities be getting plastic surgery anyways. But, seriously, he just looooks soo freaken HOT now compared to when he just started out. He has more of a babyface now then he did when he was younger. I mean, take a look at his old videos and his new ones,,,,their is something different.....hahahaa... I know he's HOT, I"m not bashing him,,,I'm just really really curious on how someone can change so much in the last 3 years or so.....All the other Big bang members still look the same but Taeyang just looks sooo different...ahahha..Okie I'll shut up. Can someone just confirm it , please...I'm going nutz here from all this curiosity. ahahahahahahah....

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

^ I think all of it has to do with the new hairdo. It's hecka sexy and suits him a lot more than any other hair style did, IMO.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting these up on this thread;

12353936428.giftae like drag gd lmao

123555015612.gif hahaha look at the two hyungs so cuteee

123555015613.gif lol it looks like the guy is trying to make them kiss :P

123539364213.giftae is such a fatty :P he needs to lay off the food and hamburgers if hes trying to get his abs back

123539364211.gifi though he was eatting the hat or something

12353935141.gifaww they look like like kids holding hands :P

12353935145.gifi bet hes like this with the gifts the fans give them

Credits to Rhapsody @ 518percent & to stardaisy212 on the BB thread;

these were just too cute :)

81296849.jpg

w500.png

44174392.jpg

w500.png

30400617.jpg

w486.png

credits: YBeffect

:( I'm said that I can't go on 518percent .. that site looks amazing<3.

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

So I was youtubing today and I stumble upon a song. OMG! and it's an english version of TaeYang's Je In! it's pretty good. You guys should listen to it.

WTFWHOA THAT WAS LIKE TAE YANG SINGING IN ENGLISH. Tae Yang's voice doesn't sound THAT forced during the high notes though. <_< I'm sorta confused about the whole origin of this song now...

EDIT: Actually, Drew sounds nothing like Tae Yang the second time around. ._.

i really enjoy tae yang music but I think sometimes the styling is not right for him. The fur around the collar or the puffy vests don't suit him or anyone who doesn't want to look as if they've picked their outfit out from a garage sale. I'm sure these sets cost alot but they look cheap. Also think he should move away from the wife beater and onto alittle more sophisticated

asdfasfll I think those wife beaters are DAMN hott.

Lookit my sig for example. CLICK THE BANNER LOL.

Guest candyapple1111

scratch wifebeater off the list. I guess that is a must.

But I really like the leather jackets he wears. Even the varisty jacket from close note was okay. ( although I hated the multicolor ones he wore for sunset glow the cut wasn't right for his height) I just think he needs to stand out more by switching his style ocassionally.Changing his hat maybe wearing a fedora or driver hat. going toward a colorful print out shirts. Just experiment with different styles jackets maybe even a gasp blazer not just black. try the preppy look. He needs to step out of the norm

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

So I was youtubing today and I stumble upon a song. OMG! and it's an english version of TaeYang's Je In! it's pretty good. You guys should listen to it.

Awesome! Wow they do sound alike!

I wonder if Tae Yang released his version first or is this the original version.

I don't like the English lyrics to this song. It's not as elegant as the Korean lyrics.

It doesn't do the music any justice at all.

Thanks soo much!

Plastic surgery?

Naw. Maybe baby fat? The boy works about a lot too.

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

Whaaa someone go make a Wiki article for Tae. In the actual Wiki, not the PPN one, or w/e that was.

EDIT: I'm sure Wiki.theppn died a while ago too...

Guest melo.breeze

those taeyang jackets sure are cool !

i would seriously get one made if i knew of a place that would do it. ahaha

Awesome! Wow they do sound alike!

I wonder if Tae Yang released his version first or is this the original version.

I don't like the English lyrics to this song. It's not as elegant as the Korean lyrics.

It doesn't do the music any justice at all.

Thanks soo much!

Plastic surgery?

Naw. Maybe baby fat? The boy works about a lot too.

I pretty sure this version was the original because Gabe Lopez and Drew (the guy who sang it) are friend, and he probably sang it so TaeYang could get the idea how the song would go. But I mean who knows, maybe Taeyang sang it first! It would be awesome if TaeYang did an English one though!

Oh! I really like his look in Sharing Love Festival.

It's so smart ,his glasses was beautiful it make him coolz lol ^^ haha I really like it

1235911023_01.jpg

1235911023_1.jpg

1235911023_2.jpg

1235911023_3.jpg

1235911023_4.jpg

1235911023_5.jpg

1235911023_6.jpg

1235911023_7.jpg

1235911023_8.jpg

1235911023_9.jpg

1235911023_10.jpg

1235911023_11.jpg

1235911023_12.jpg

1235911023_13.jpg

1235911023_14.jpg

1235911023_15.jpg

1235911023_16.jpg

1235911023_17.jpg

1235911023_18.jpg

1235911023_20.jpg

1235911023_21.jpg

1235911023_22.jpg

1235911141_24.jpg

1235911141_25.jpg

1235911141_26.jpg

credit:YBest@518%

Guest sweetsorrow

^ SO handsome at that event<33

http://upic.me/i/0w/download.blog.jpg

Youngbae with Goo Hye Sun I believe? Looks like her.

Credits : Popcornfor2

omg that is her! lol sorry im riding the BOF fever right now....well they're in the same ent company so figures she knows BB pretty well...its cute to think they have a noona-dongsang relationship...if they do.

about the whole style change - i kind of agree

dont get me wrong...i LOVE his look and he manages to look sexy in just about everything but i do think he shud spice things up a bit and bring something different to the table next time around (either new BB album or his solo).....he's the type that likes doing what's comfortable..be it clothing, singing or even on shows...he'll go just as far as he's comfortable with things which i like...but i also think change is good lol.....his personality is changing these days (he's definately more funnier on variety shows) so i think we'll see the clothing change soon enough.

and about plastic surgery....nope...the boy just grew into his features..plus working out and eating right has helped his complexion and overall look....

Guest mz simmonz

iiiLOVEtheSUN: I often catch myself STARING at your banner and then forgetting why I came to whatever thread I was in the first place LOL..gahh he's just that sexy. nice banner, btw haha.

didibabez1: omg I've wondered the same question last year too, during YB's solo activities..like WHAT THE?? how did someone that crazy hot look the way he did only a few years ago?? (not that he was ugly but he wasn't nearly as good looking during the documentary) no way no how it must've been surgery, thats what I thought anyway. but then I realized he did lose weight, gained muscle, and got a new haircut..plus I think he grooms his brows or something haha. then I realized I also looked way different when I was 17 than when I was 20 as well so it's possible.

The one thing I want from YB is to see him put out a song for either Big Bang or his solo and then the choreography as well. I heard he wrote "Goodbye Baby"? not sure..but then that song wasn't nearly as popular as their other songs so I reallyyyy want him to showcase himself as a composer and choreographer in the near future since we already know what a great singer and dancer he is. ^^

Ditto on his wardrobe. He looks sexy in a plain ol' wifebeater and jeans (or um just pants and no shirt LOL) so I have no qualms about that, but I do wish he'll switch it up a bit..his solo perf outfits were really..flamoyant for lack of a better word..like way too much fitted leather for my liking. and as cute as he looks with his bajilliion caps, I want to know how he looks like with out it slanted. like just wear it straight forward, I'm curious haha. I think the preppy look will suit him well. Although he seems to take a liking to the typical rapper style..cap+hoodie+jeans+high tops for his regular wardrobe and stunna shades+fur+something flashy when he wants to dress up.

coverhot9yu0.jpg

credit: crunchyroll

not the best pic, but I think he looks very cozy and mature here. since he's short a lot of his jackets overwhelm his body frame so he looks better without layers.

stardaisy: thanks so much for linking his perf from the Big Show..just as I got used to his usual performances for that song, he throws a piano+strip show+seducing a girl in the mix. what of his most entertaining, passionate, sexy performances ever!

Guest Starry09

Oh I see now hm... At first, I thought you wanted to see him in more suits and for some reason DBSK came to mind lol but thinking about that now it wouldn't be too bad ;) .He did look really nice wearing that fedora and it would be cool to see him in something different. As for preppy, didn't he try that before I don't remember what event but he had on like a grey sweater? is that even a preppy look? haha...Anyway he looked totally hot so yeah he should change it up.

BBKT: oh you're so evil lol just kidding but those pictures...thank you

*actually here's a big thanks to all u guys for putting up those pictures..keep them coming! :)

mz simmonz: You know I was always confuse when so so member did the choreography for blah song or so so compose blah song and I would sit there wondering why Tae Yang has never had a chance to choreograph and compose songs for bb. Is YG up to something? If so, what are his reasons?

Guest sweetsorrow

in liu of seeing YB in something "different"...heres a pic

312y24i.jpg

^ its one of my fav pics because he's in something completely different from his usual style....whoever said he couldnt be classy was wrong..the boy looks like he's made for the runway in that picture.....

Guest sweetddalki

I can't believe people think YB got surgery O_O; No way in H-E double POCKY STICKS O_O;; I'm super biased because I've been his fan since the GDYB days circa 2003 but yeah It's been more than 3 years, he grew up. He lost his baby fats (which you can notice were in his face). He's gained a ridiculous amount of muscle and he cut his hair to a style that better suits his face. Definitely no surgery, just growing up :)

Thanks to all those who have contributed photos and video~ I can't see the one with GooHyeSun :( they're not loading. sadfaceee*

Guest elavip

^ yeah, the pictures uploaded on that site doesn't load for me sometimes. here i reuploaded, hope op is okay with it.

2vug1fo.jpg

so cute.

& for sure yb changed a lot physically these past years but loll no way it's plastic surgery! yeah, it's called losing baby fat and maturing.

http://i40.tinypic.com/312y24i.jpg

haha i think this is psed, but definitely something different we could imagine yb in.

one of my fav looks from yb is the simple outfit he wore on mbc dance battle. just the plain black shirt, jeans and fitted <33333