[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love<3changmin

thanks huangsy and o-cha

definitely supporting this drama, as Choi Woo Hyuk's comeback and just because i love Shinae xD

well has the storyline come out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bradamante

Source: javabeans

Chae Shi-ra becomes Empress Cheon-chu

November 21st, 2008 // by javabeans

cheonchu1.jpg

I mentioned in the previous post about Go Hyun-jung’s new sageuk that the upcoming year would showcase three prominent sageuk dramas starring three famous actresses, and the first of those has just revealed its posters. (The other two dramas are Go’s Queen Seon-deok for MBC and Jung Ryeo-won’s SBS series Princess Ja-myung. I’m going to put my bets on Cheon-chu being the big winner, although Seon-deok has some experienced names behind the cameras.)

Here’s our first glimpse at the official posters for KBS’s Empress Cheon-chu, starring the awesome veteran actress Chae Shi-ra (Emperor of the Sea, Invisible Man Choi Jang-soo), looking ready to kick some historical richard simmons. (Looks a lot like Song Il-kook’s Jumong poster, doesn’t it?)

The drama will take over the weekend slot from recently ended Great King Sejong; it’ll premiere on January 3.

cheonchu2.jpg

Via Newsen

Archived