[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh, i'm going to watch this in KBS WORLD as soon as SEJONG ends their! yay! :D

Actually Great King Sejong ended yesterday, with its last episode on KBS World (Asia).

Since this series hasn't been aired on KBS Korea yet, KBS World (Asia) is showing "The Emperor of The Sea" as the in-between drama series.

^yeap, i saw it in the schedule.. :D

i'm hoping this drama would be interesting not like other HISTORICAL DRAMAS, and i see MORE ACTION! haha!

Guest AyameTomo

hi! do you guys know if any pics of Shin Ae in the drama have come out? i'm really curious to see her... since she's one of the main characters...

i just checked the SCHEDULE of KBS WORLD,

and EMPRESS CHEON CHU/IRON EMPRESS would be DEBUTING in KBS WORLD on......

.........JANUARY 17 SATURDAY! (21:40 KOREAN TIME) (GMT +9)

i'm going to watch this! yay!

Finally some pictures of Shin Ae! She's like a goddess in the pictures.

The instrument also has some drawings on it, very pretty.

Shin Ae takes up classical music for Empress Cheon-chu

December 12th, 2008 // by javabeans

Shin Ae (We Got Married) is one of a sizable lineup for the upcoming Empress Cheon-chu, the large-scale KBS sageuk drama starring Chae Shi-ra. (Also cast: Moon Jung-hee, Lee Deok-hwa, Choi Jae-sung, Kim Seok-hoon.)

In this new still, she is pictured in character as the empress’s “kind and pure” younger sister; the character is a skilled musician with the classical Korean harp and lute, which Shin Ae has been practicing since August in preparation for the role. This marks Shin Ae’s first sageuk effort.

Empress Cheon-chu is the one of the three large-scale female-led sageuks of next year and the first to air. Neither SBS’s Princess Ja-myung nor MBC’s Queen Seon-deok have fixed their premiere dates yet, but Cheon-chu is set for a January 3 kick-off. (Shin Ae’s musical performance will be broadcast in a later episode, near the end of January.)

Via Hankyung

Guest agasshiseben

really looking forward to watch this drama...i've seen chae si-ra in emperor of the sea and she's damn good playing her character...hope she did well with this one too! also shin ae...first sageuk drama...can't wait to watch her in action...;)

Guest nysophia_x_ii

Hımm...Is she a devil,again???I hope that role is about a good person...These pics are about Madam Jami(Chae Si Ra) was in Emperor of The Sea.

lol, no she's not "a devil" this time around like she was in hae shin (emperor of the sea). She will be acting as Empress Chun Chu, the third empress of the Goryeo era who fought against the Tungustic people of Manchuria in order to achieve Goryeo's dream of reclaiming their old land.

Archived