[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Guest JU.lOl

^

seriously Henry's "i LOVE Thailand" was so funny. :rolleyes:

oohhh !! seriously SJM needs that type of kissing game :P :P

mehhhh ~~ if they ever attend ANY SHOW with that, I'd die of happiness. and even better if they accidentally miss and KISS EACH OTHER :wub: gosh I know the SJM boys don't mind though. i mean come on now we know deep down inside HENWOOKHAE would love to do it. especially HenWook *runs away* wheeeeee !! :P

and yay another spam :D

henhae this time ~~~~~ aren't they adorable? both of them have a big similarity: they both look spaced out a lot of times XD

in Thailand their lovenest. Thailand where are thou?!?!

henhae_siamdisc_01.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_02.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_03.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_04.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_05.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_06.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_07.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_08.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_09.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_10.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_11.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_12.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_13.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_14.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_15.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_16.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_17.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_18.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_19.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_20.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_21.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_22.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_23.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_24.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_25.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_26.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astrid

^ weeeee i wuv u for that henhae spammage :D :D

lol their 'spaced-out' looks. i guess for different reasons. Hae, he's like that most of the time. i think part of it is the lang. barrier and the other part is, he gets bored pretty easily. he needs to be active. Henry, on the other hand, part of it is the lang. barrier too and the other part is, i guess sometimess he's too shy/innocent for the questions they ask him lol

Yes they are adorable. One more thing i love when they're in Thailand is that they're competitive in their knowledge w/ Thai words lol Henry's stuttetering, forgetting his age when he first came to korea and he gets to speak English moar!!! Iloveit!! and Hae w/ his cheat sheets lmao

Waaaahhhh they need to go to Thailand moarmoarmoar!!! and me want that club 7 host lol he's very lively and he makes sure that each member gets to speak lol and that guy translator's pretty good too. Aside from Thai & Korean, I heard him speak English to Henry too. He should learn Mandarin so he can translate for them too and they won't need the girl translator lol

Guest JU.lOl

oh gosh I think i'm on a HenHae roll here :D

henhae_siamdisc_27.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_28.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_29.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_30.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_31.jpg

henhae_siamdisc_32.jpg

henhae_100days_01.jpg

henhae_100days_02.jpg

henhae_100days_03.jpg

henhae_100days_04.jpg

henhae_100days_05.jpg

henhae_100days_06.jpg

henhae_100days_07.jpg

omg I can't stop XDD

so cuuuuteeeeeee :wub:

^ weeeee i wuv u for that henhae spammage :D :D

lol their 'spaced-out' looks. i guess for different reasons. Hae, he's like that most of the time. i think part of it is the lang. barrier and the other part is, he gets bored pretty easily. he needs to be active. Henry, on the other hand, part of it is the lang. barrier too and the other part is, i guess sometimess he's too shy/innocent for the questions they ask him lol

Yes they are adorable. One more thing i love when they're in Thailand is that they're competitive in their knowledge w/ Thai words lol Henry's stuttetering, forgetting his age when he first came to korea and he gets to speak English moar!!! Iloveit!! and Hae w/ his cheat sheets lmao

Waaaahhhh they need to go to Thailand moarmoarmoar!!! and me want that club 7 host lol he's very lively and he makes sure that each member gets to speak lol and that guy translator's pretty good too. Aside from Thai & Korean, I heard him speak English to Henry too. He should learn Mandarin so he can translate for them too and they won't need the girl translator lol

I know right. the girl translator ruined the gheiness. lol j/k :P

omg! i remember the Channel V thing and the competition. LOL AT HAE. he was so adorable when he was caught red-handed. ahh I must admit besides Henwook, HenHae is TOO appealing :P they're both so active and naughty ;) ohhh and Hae always take advantage of Henry. kissing him on the cheeks, and in Thailand (aka lovenest) he kissed his hand, treating Henry like the uke girl XDD Henry was just 3UOFIj*(#)#( and went --> -_- I know deep deep down inside Henry enjoyed it :P

Henry is so clueless @ times *coughs* HAEWOOK*coughs* fighting for him. or maybe he pretends to be clueless when he really knows what they're doing ;) hhmmmmm ~~~

i love the CLUB7 host. so fair and really does a good job with each member. godblesshim <3

Guest *^Song_DongAh^*

Individual or group photos? I think I reposted some at the SJM thread before. if you want I'll post it here~~

^ gahh, I haven't seen it. show me tomorrow? Shiwon is such a pimp. i doubt anyone can overtake him :unsure:

I want Individual and group photos please ^^

THX U for assistance ^^

Guest astrid

^

^ Judy! you're showering me w/ all these Henhae goodness. i'm getting spoiled! :lol:

I think Henry's already used to Hae taking advantage of him. See at first it was the caressing of his mochiness then, the leaning on his shoulder from behind, and then their very first kiss happened which was in China (that we know of lmao) when Hae kissed Henry's cheek while Henry had like 7 cherry tomatoes in his mouth. Mochi boy was completely caught off guard. Next one was, i believe, in China as well when Hae kissed Henry's aching arm after the arm wrestling w/ Appa Wonnie. Henry at that time wasn't surprised. i guess he was already used to it lol. But then their lovenest Thailand came, Hae kissed Henry's hand this time. Henry was all smiley, embarassed/shy cause really, he thought kissing was only for China lol he probably didn't think it'd happen in Thailand too lmao. See the progress each time? Hae is one smooth slick lovah whahahaha lmao and i think Henry's kinda swaying more to Hae's side nao cause if you look at most of their pix esp recently, he's always leaning towards Hae (w/c im happy about lol) and remember they've already touched each other lol during the outdoor BGF? lol lifting each other's shirts lmao.... BUT i want the hwh too! Wookie needs to step up cause it wouldn't be fun w/out the haewook battling it over the mochi. OT3 ftw!!

Nah i think Henry know Haewook are fighting over him. He's just pretending not to know cause he has a rep to uphold. i mean coming from Canada, being westernized. he can't show his gheiness blatantly. he's just giving off hints right now. give him some time and he'll be as blatant as the others. Although sometimes, Henry does slip and show the ghei. *mesonotcomplaining* show moar Henry! rawr! :lol:

I'm so Henhae obsessessed. i need allies! convertnaoJudyconvert!!! lol

Guest JU.lOl

henhae__01.jpg

henhae__02.jpg

henhae__03.jpg

henhae__04.jpg

henhae__05.jpg

henhae__06.jpg

henhae__07.jpg

henhae__08.jpg

henhae__09.jpg

henhae__10.jpg

henhae__11.jpg

henhae__12.jpg

henhae__13.jpg

henhae__14.jpg

henhae__16.jpg

henhae__17.jpg

henhae__18.jpg

henhae__19.jpg

henhae__20.jpg

omg i seriously can't stop. what is wrong with me :lol:

I want Individual and group photos please ^^

THX U for assistance ^^

all of Henry from SMTOWNLIVE?

did you see the Henry individual ones I posted yet? ^^;;

^

^ Judy! you're showering me w/ all these Henhae goodness. i'm getting spoiled! :lol:

I think Henry's already used to Hae taking advantage of him. See at first it was the caressing of his mochiness then, the leaning on his shoulder from behind, and then their very first kiss happened which was in China (that we know of lmao) when Hae kissed Henry's cheek while Henry had like 7 cherry tomatoes in his mouth. Mochi boy was completely caught off guard. Next one was, i believe, in China as well when Hae kissed Henry's aching arm after the arm wrestling w/ Appa Wonnie. Henry at that time wasn't surprised. i guess he was already used to it lol. But then their lovenest Thailand came, Hae kissed Henry's hand this time. Henry was all smiley, embarassed/shy cause really, he thought kissing was only for China lol he probably didn't think it'd happen in Thailand too lmao. See the progress each time? Hae is one smooth slick lovah whahahaha lmao and i think Henry's kinda swaying more to Hae's side nao cause if you look at most of their pix esp recently, he's always leaning towards Hae (w/c im happy about lol) and remember they've already touched each other lol during the outdoor BGF? lol lifting each other's shirts lmao.... BUT i want the hwh too! Wookie needs to step up cause it wouldn't be fun w/out the haewook battling it over the mochi. OT3 ftw!!

Nah i think Henry know Haewook are fighting over him. He's just pretending not to know cause he has a rep to uphold. i mean coming from Canada, being westernized. he can't show his gheiness blatantly. he's just giving off hints right now. give him some time and he'll be as blatant as the others. Although sometimes, Henry does slip and show the ghei. *mesonotcomplaining* show moar Henry! rawr! :lol:

I'm so Henhae obsessessed. i need allies! convertnaoJudyconvert!!! lol

LMAO!!

omg you're cracking me up again, DON'T STOP :lol:

OMG you are so convincing me ;)

wow I didn't actually think of HenHae's progress (I bet I was too focused on Henwook :P ) but nonetheless Thailand caught Henry offguard. Gosh from BOTH hae and wook manhandling him at times ;)

that's true. I mean they're in Thailand, a whole different country which none of the members are from. Thus Henry must think SJM must uphold their cool sexy U image. who knew Hae took advantage and progressed, EVEN WITH wookie sitting in between them ;) DARN. hae is good. that sly fish ;)

and fine I admit you are also right on the part that Henry is leaning toward Hae more nowadays :P

gosh it's no longer subtle. it's like Henry is at an angle / to Hae. and Wookie is holding him back. see !! wookie hasn't given up TOTALLY yet <_< mehhhh I must put some fighting powers into Wookie!! he shall not lose to fishy. :P but yes OT3 LIGHT!! \^_^/ can't live w/o HWH. b/c as you've said before, it's wrong to ignore HWH. i mean it's like a level 9 in skinship level ;) and yahh wookie please step up :rolleyes:

dang it. Henry is smart. he knows that HAEWOOK will come pouncing on him anways so he doesn't need to do a thing, and at the same time keep his rep. smart boy. i approve. but he should initiate things more. well Henry's getting there. but naoooo SM please let the boys on more shows. we want more SJM naooooo :ph34r:

Guest JU.lOl

OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HOTLINK.

I just realized all these HENHAE pics from UFOTOWN was when Wookie started getting depressed :unsure: Hmm but I hope Wookie gets back on track :P

and I realize this is the only time I'm not lazy and spam :D yayyyyyy spam ftw ~~~~~

henhae__21.jpg

henhae__22.jpg

henhae__23.jpg

henhae__24.jpg

henhae__25.jpg

henhae__26.jpg

henhae__27.jpg

henhae__28.jpg

henhae__29.jpg

henhae__30.jpg

henhae__31.jpg

henhae__32.jpg

henhae__33.jpg

henhae__34.jpg

henhae__35.jpg

henhae__36.jpg

henhae__37.jpg

henhae__38.jpg

henhae__39.jpg

henhae__40.jpg

oh dear. page 129 is full of my spams :lol: it's going to crash computers, like seriously >___< GOMENESAI!! :P

Guest astrid

^ don't stop! you know you don't want to :wink:

Well you can just magine being Henry. On one side, someone's kissing him and then on the other side, someone's pulling/holding his arm lol and at times, both on each side are caressing his mochiness and hugging him from behindlmao. Of course he wuvs it but his rep comes first right nao. Later on, when he's become a pro in the gheiworld, he'll let loose and Haewook better watch out!!! Henry will show/teach them Canadian style! oh yeah! lmao

Aside from their 'spaced-out' looks, I also noticed the henhae are both really good at spotting cams/vidcams. Sometimes you see them looking directly at you lmao

Poor Henry. there's no safe place for him lol! Hmmm...Korea's probably Haewook's neutral ground so no battling over Henry there. BUT! if Henry thinks he's safe there, that's a big mistake cause as we have seen, there's Sungmin, Shinee, then JJ has put dibs on him and Appa Wonnie kinda forgot he's the appa cause he was kinda putting dibs on Henry too lol! Although, Wonnie has been doing that even in China, thus, making Haewook feel a lil bit uneasy. Fear not though cause no matter who comes in between haewook and henry, Henry will always choose his Haewoook :D Cause it's HWH :D

yeah Henry's getting there, little by little, showing hints here and there like initiating the touching of Hae's lips. Like i said, he can't full on show his ghei yet. gotta keep his Canadian rep then BAM! he'll show it and we'll be here anticipating it! whoooo! :lol:

Gosh! the things we say here lmao! if Henry reads this..ohemgee!!lmao

EDIT:

woooops! topped a page

hmmm...something i made before hehe

henhaeav.jpg

EDIT #2

Here's Henhae's progress (hehe):

Caressing

haery.jpg

Leaning on shoulder

henhae5.jpg

henhae8.jpg

Hugging from behind

henhae9.jpg

Touching

hh11.jpg

Kissing

1) China

henhae13.jpg

2) China

hh8.jpg

^ can't find the kissing cap but it was this part where Hae kissed Henry's arm. Judy posted a gif (or vid?) of it

3) Thailand

henkis.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest JU.lOl

^ LMAO.

omg we made it to 130. *DIES* i felt so sorry for 129 though. i kinda abused it way too much. ;)

ahh who cares XD

lolol.

omg you you !!

trying to convert the LAULIEVERS into shipping henhae by putting a timeline of their development. darn it it looks appealing though <_< gosh I gotta save my precious HENWOOK another time. I guess I'll help you promote the HenHae for a while *takes flyers and passes it around* :P

aigoo. not only that, both sides LAUVE touching his other set of cheeks XDD Wookie who sorta massages it and Hae smacks it :sweatingbullets: gosh both sides are UNRELENTING !! and yet Henry hardly ever complains. he lets them play him like a violin gosh I SO HOPE most laulievers of this thread aren't minors . . . otherwise *gets shot*

WOW. mochi pro in the ghei world. *nods slowly* he's still taking lessons from the lausome HAEWOOK. those two are masters already. and he's their slave disciple of course :D free lessons too ;) wahhahaha ^^;; aigooo ~~ what Canadian style though? *coughs* I mean please englighten me ^_^

SHINee are so young yet already fanservicing like crazy. gosh even Henry might not be up to par w/ them yet. but fear not HAEWOOK to the RESCUE ^________^ and JAEJOONG! the glow couple. so beautiful and JAEJOONG well . . . who can resist him. he can definitely spice things up with Henry . . . to make *cough* some bandmates of his jealous 8DD

Sungmin is precious. HENMIN have something special and no one can take that away :) ILU SUNGMIN. And I want more henmin action. those two are seriously so cute it hurts ^_^

appa shiwon can hold Henry like a baby all the time. it's so endearing and I treasure their LAUVING relationship :P LAUGHOUTLAUD. i'm starting to use th LAUwords again. since we haven't abused it in quite a while now ;) MUAHHAAHHAH !!

sometimes I wonder if TRYK reads this . . . dang. they know what we say are mostly true XD

gosh i seriously hope 129 died a peaceful death and yay to 130. :D

Guest astrid

^ I know! 129 drowned in picspammage lmao! hello 130! :lol:

Henhae very appealing....*cometohenhaecometohenhaecometohenhae* lol

Yes since there's only the 2 of us right nao, help me w/ Henhae for nao lol cause when everybody comes back, Henwook will be alive again lol!

LMAO! smack that!!! Haewook not only lauve his backcheeks (yes the bum lol) but the hips too and it kinda goes all around lmao! Canadian style? i dunno either lol hmm....talking dirrrty IN ENGLISH perhaps? lol! (my gosh! NO MINORS ALLOWED!!! if under 18, stop reading!!lmao!) hmmm.... i think Haewook would LAUVE that esp Hae cause he lauves learning diff languages esp english lol! :sigh: *imagining hwh speaking english* lmao

Shinee/Henry - who's the teacher/s? who's the student/s? lmao! they alternate perhaps?lol

Yesh Sungmin is Henry's first love! yes he is. Such a sweetie :D

Jaery the glowing couple...so hot!lol! you think he shares Henry w/ the other members?lmao

Appa Wonnie and Henry are so cute w/ the piggybackride...awww :D baby Henry so spoiled! :lol:

I think when they're in Korea, they're allowed to cheat on each other for a while cause you know there are just too many pretty boys there to resist lol! Spread the Lau, man! ONE LOVE! Sharing Is Caring. but at the end of the day, they know it's still HWH :D

If TRYK reads this they'd probably laugh their buttocks off!lmao! or maybe.......they'd get inspired???????hmmm....lmao!

Guest kiirohana

OOOOh maaahhhh gooooshhhh!!! i was away for only for about a quarter of a day and a new page already?! CONGRATS TO US FOR PAGE 130!!!!! wahhh all the spamming!!!! all the henhae is killing me!!!! it's so much love!!! judy I'm begging you to kill me moarrrr!!!! HENHAE!!!!!

AND ASTRID YOU'RE SO HENHAE BIASED!!! (LIKE ME!!!!) AND THANKS FOR READING THE FIC!!!

OOOOH I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE COLLAGE!!!!! IM STILL STARING!!! AND THE HENHAE DEVELOPMENTS!!! AHHH YOU JUST TOTALLY MADE MY LIFE EASIER~~~ AND SINCE YOU BACKTRACKED EVERYTHING~ I FEEL THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO IT TOOO!!!! AHHHH I REALLY SHOULD START ON THAT!!!! AND THOSE HENHAE PICTURES!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I'M TOTALLY MASSACRED WITH GLEE!!!!!!

AND YESH I ALSO LIKE THAT MALE TRANSLATOR!!!! AHHH~~ HE'S ALSO THE ONE IN THE CONFESSING( i THINK AND HOPE) VID OF HWH!!! AHHH I REALLY LIKE THAT GUY! HE TRANSLATES WELL AND I THINK HE AND THE GANG ARE TIGHT!!!

WILL EDIT MOAR AFTER READING PAGE 129--- IT'S SERIOUSLY KILLING MY BROWSER~~~ BUT I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

WAHHH I WAS SUPPOSED TO SLEEP (MY GRADUATION'S OVER~ GRAD DINNER WOULD BE LATER) BUT LOOKING AT ALL THESE!!! YOU GUYS TOTALLY WOKE ME UP AND I WANT TO WRITE THE 3RD CHAPPIE!!!! AHHHHHHH

----

OOOH ASTRID UR HERE!!!!!! WAHHH TRYK SHOULD REALLY READ THIS!!!!!! WAHAHAHHAHA AND CHEATING IS WAAAY OKEY.... AND HENRY TEACHING DONGHAE NAUGHTY ENGLISH WORDS~~ AHHHHHH MY HEAD IMAGINING STUFF IS KILLING ME BUT I LOVE IT~~~ I FEEL LIKE I JUST HAD ECSTACY~~ OK TOO MUCHHHH AHHH OI REALLY SHOULD CALM DOWN BUT NO SLEEP+HWH=CRZY!!!! >< WAHHHHHHHHHH

----

AHHH XOXLILY THANKS FOR READING!!!! AHHHH MORE HANCHULWON TO COME!!!! >< HIHIHIHIH AND THE GLIDING THING... I JUST COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT VERB TO DESCRIBE WHAT WAS IN MY HEAD.... BUT JUST IMAGINE THE GRACEFULLNESS LIKE A SWAN... WITH THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING THAT SHOUTS MOMMY!--- OK MAYBE THAT'S EVEN WEIRDER AHHHHH SOMEONE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CALM ME DOWNNNNNN

NABEE!!! YEY YOU READ IT TOO~~~~ ROFL AHAHAHAH AT LEAST YOU GOT THE GLIDING THING~~~ AHHHHH >< ROFL EVERYONE LOVES WONNIE WIHIHIHI AND GAHHH UR HENWOOK?? IM SO HENHAE~~ WAHAHAHAH AND YESH HENRY/ANYTHING IS STILL HOT! AHHHH AND HIM AND JAE IS SO GLOWY~ MAYBE I SHOULD ADD THAT TOO~~` AHHHH NO NO NO... THAT'D IKE COMPLETELY CRACK ME >< GAHHHHHH SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!! AND HWATTT UR COUSIN LOOKS LIKE WOOKIE!! HWAAAA THAT'S SO CUTE!! AHHH BUT KIDS HATE ME... SO I JUST LOOK AT THEM.... >< WAHHHHH

----

AFTER READING 129 I WANT TO REPLY AND COMMENT ON SO MANY STUFF BUT IT'S LIKE ONE WHOLE PAGE!!! AHHHHHHHH IN THE END I GIVE ALL MY LOVE TO YA'LLL FR GIVING ME THAT MUCH HENHAE DOSAGE IN A SPAN OF MINUTES

-----

OH LAST THING ~ JUDY... AFTER SEEING THE PICS OF DEPRESSED WOOKIE+HENHAE~~~ CAN I CONCLUDE THAT WOOKIE IS SO JEALOUS BUT CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT (YET) ? PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR WHAT I SAID!!!

Guest astrid

^ Hana !!! we're in such diff timezones. we just can't catch each other lol! i think Judy's already sleeping and having hwh dreams :lol:

lmao Judy killed 129 but it's so full of Henhaeness that i'm not complaining lol! she's spoiled us haha! welauveyou, Judy! :D

Happy grad!!! and eat lots at your grad dinner *eatsome4me* hehe

HWH want to say something to you:

grad.gif

Did you likey my henhae progression development thingy? heehee! :D i'm trying to convert Judy to Henhae haha :lol:

The backtracking seriously hurt my poor eyes lol. good thing there were only 100+ pages. imagine if there were like 500-1000? mygoodness!! lmao

i,too, am very happy with all the henhae goodies that i found backtracking :D I want/need moar!!!

aaahhh Henry teaching Donghae English *ohemgee* i'm imagining Hae's improved pronounciation of "you're so gorgeous!" waaahhh!! :D

Ooooh you know what i noticed? Hae's english improved a lot esp his pronounciations during the Supershow Thailand when he sang "my everything" compared to when he sang it in the Korea Supershow. I guess he's been learning English w/ Henry hehehe cause the supershow korea was before sjm debut and supershow thailand was after sjm debut. i guess that means he's been learning english (w/ Henry lol) in those few months in between teehee! :D

Guest nabee<3suju

ASTRID omg I LOVE the caressing pic! its sooo cute-its like the most adorable HenHae pic i've seen >< lol im saving it to my comp ^^ i love Hae gets naughtier and naughtier in the pics...he's such a bad boi ^^

HANA omfg.. that was SO funny

'kids hate me so i just stare at them'

i dont think i've laughed so hard in a while.

u should DEFINTELY incluse the Glowy [HenJae] couple in ur fic ^^ if you want tho-im just Henwh0re so its all good to me lol

....i just cant stop laughing at ur reply though :D

thank u for makin my day ^^

o and congrats GRAD!!!

JU.lOl omg i really think we should had new Lau couple here, laul,

the Glowy couple--u feel it? Jaejoong and Henli....they just look so freakin AMAZING together omg

lol just a thought tho

since i just cant stop going to look for that ONE pic of them

omg

its like my fave SMTown Conc. pic yet

*leaves to go find it again*

Guest marialolly

Happilyinsane13: Blaaakkeee~

I'm curious how did you do that on your LJ for putting your story. Like this. I click at your LJ, i click at the story and then i've been sending for reading full story. Youknowwhatimean? ^_^;..

--

So many Caps lock in here. @__@; ..

--

Btw.. i had a great song fitting for HenWook. Cause now i like BoA's news song and i think that Chef will eat Mochi up. xD

00HENWOOK.jpg

BoA - Eat you Up

Guest JU.lOl

wow hahah, I was going to post this last picspam right before soompi stopped working for me. so here it is :P :P

hhufo_01.jpg

hhufo_02.jpg

hhufo_03.jpg

hhufo_04.jpg

hhufo_05.jpg

hhufo_06.jpg

hhufo_07.jpg

hhufo_08.jpg

hhufo_09.jpg

hhufo_10.jpg

hhufo_11.jpg

hhufo_12.jpg

hhufo_13.jpg

hhufo_14.jpg

hhufo_15.jpg

hhufo_16.jpg

hhufo_17.jpg

hhufo_18.jpg

hhufo_19.jpg

hhufo_20.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest JU.lOl

^ I know! 129 drowned in picspammage lmao! hello 130! :lol:

Henhae very appealing....*cometohenhaecometohenhaecometohenhae* lol

Yes since there's only the 2 of us right nao, help me w/ Henhae for nao lol cause when everybody comes back, Henwook will be alive again lol!

LMAO! smack that!!! Haewook not only lauve his backcheeks (yes the bum lol) but the hips too and it kinda goes all around lmao! Canadian style? i dunno either lol hmm....talking dirrrty IN ENGLISH perhaps? lol! (my gosh! NO MINORS ALLOWED!!! if under 18, stop reading!!lmao!) hmmm.... i think Haewook would LAUVE that esp Hae cause he lauves learning diff languages esp english lol! :sigh: *imagining hwh speaking english* lmao

Shinee/Henry - who's the teacher/s? who's the student/s? lmao! they alternate perhaps?lol

Yesh Sungmin is Henry's first love! yes he is. Such a sweetie :D

Jaery the glowing couple...so hot!lol! you think he shares Henry w/ the other members?lmao

Appa Wonnie and Henry are so cute w/ the piggybackride...awww :D baby Henry so spoiled! :lol:

I think when they're in Korea, they're allowed to cheat on each other for a while cause you know there are just too many pretty boys there to resist lol! Spread the Lau, man! ONE LOVE! Sharing Is Caring. but at the end of the day, they know it's still HWH :D

If TRYK reads this they'd probably laugh their buttocks off!lmao! or maybe.......they'd get inspired???????hmmm....lmao!

LOLOL. omg talking in dirty sexy English O__O *gets thoughts* wow I can even image Wookie doing it. ahhh sultry ;) wahhahaha. this is totally NOT kids material we're discussing here ;) ah well they can put up with us :phew: Hae loves English huh? definitely another reason why he finds Henry sexy . . . coz Henry speaking Enlish = :wub: I wanna hear him speak it more! and Korean pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ^___^

SHINee is younger than Henry. thus they have more stamina LMAOOOOOOOOOO. but hmmm I think they would teach each other since they're around the same age still hahahah. gosh SHINee are minors . . . I shouldn't be talking about them like this :lol:but then the rest of you fangirls don't care anyways so I guess it's ok for me

mehhh JJ would not share Henry. we all know he's possessive too. plus how can you say no to him? it's just impossible o_O

Sungmin is so sweet and caring to Henry. actually very similar to Wookie in that sense . . . so I ship HenMin and most Henry pairings XD

Hmm, if we get to see Henry doing activities in Korea maybe it's ok for all of them to cheat :P But as Henry's future in Korea looks bleak, they should all try to abstain from cheating and devote themselves to the LAUGOD. remember the Ten Laummandments!

OOOOh maaahhhh gooooshhhh!!! i was away for only for about a quarter of a day and a new page already?! CONGRATS TO US FOR PAGE 130!!!!! wahhh all the spamming!!!! all the henhae is killing me!!!! it's so much love!!! judy I'm begging you to kill me moarrrr!!!! HENHAE!!!!!

AND ASTRID YOU'RE SO HENHAE BIASED!!! (LIKE ME!!!!) AND THANKS FOR READING THE FIC!!!

OOOOH I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE COLLAGE!!!!! IM STILL STARING!!! AND THE HENHAE DEVELOPMENTS!!! AHHH YOU JUST TOTALLY MADE MY LIFE EASIER~~~ AND SINCE YOU BACKTRACKED EVERYTHING~ I FEEL THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO IT TOOO!!!! AHHHH I REALLY SHOULD START ON THAT!!!! AND THOSE HENHAE PICTURES!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I'M TOTALLY MASSACRED WITH GLEE!!!!!!

WILL EDIT MOAR AFTER READING PAGE 129--- IT'S SERIOUSLY KILLING MY BROWSER~~~ BUT I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

----

AFTER READING 129 I WANT TO REPLY AND COMMENT ON SO MANY STUFF BUT IT'S LIKE ONE WHOLE PAGE!!! AHHHHHHHH IN THE END I GIVE ALL MY LOVE TO YA'LLL FR GIVING ME THAT MUCH HENHAE DOSAGE IN A SPAN OF MINUTES

-----

OH LAST THING ~ JUDY... AFTER SEEING THE PICS OF DEPRESSED WOOKIE+HENHAE~~~ CAN I CONCLUDE THAT WOOKIE IS SO JEALOUS BUT CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT (YET) ? PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR WHAT I SAID!!!

lol omgosh O___O

you totally abused the capslock =____= hahah but it's cool. oohhhh I was thinking you'd be happy with all the HENHAE spam. seriously I had so many UFOTOWN pics of them unposted. so I might as well post them since yeahhh those were mostly the HenHae pics I haven't posted yet.

I love astrid's collage too. so hardworking in putting it together :D you can see all the glorious HWH moments. But I'm sure AND hopeful that there'll be even more LAUSOME moments to come :D and yes you should start backtracking too *hint hint*

oohh I agree w/ your theory. Wookie was like to the side by himself most of the time. He was simply tired and didn't want to do anything and we can see HENHAE attacking each other :lol: Wookie - you seriously gotta start anew again. B/c I will not agree to you runnin away <_<

^ Hana !!! we're in such diff timezones. we just can't catch each other lol! i think Judy's already sleeping and having hwh dreams :lol:

lmao Judy killed 129 but it's so full of Henhaeness that i'm not complaining lol! she's spoiled us haha! welauveyou, Judy! :D

Happy grad!!! and eat lots at your grad dinner *eatsome4me* hehe

HWH want to say something to you:

Did you likey my henhae progression development thingy? heehee! :D i'm trying to convert Judy to Henhae haha :lol:

The backtracking seriously hurt my poor eyes lol. good thing there were only 100+ pages. imagine if there were like 500-1000? mygoodness!! lmao

i,too, am very happy with all the henhae goodies that i found backtracking :D I want/need moar!!!

aaahhh Henry teaching Donghae English *ohemgee* i'm imagining Hae's improved pronounciation of "you're so gorgeous!" waaahhh!! :D

Ooooh you know what i noticed? Hae's english improved a lot esp his pronounciations during the Supershow Thailand when he sang "my everything" compared to when he sang it in the Korea Supershow. I guess he's been learning English w/ Henry hehehe cause the supershow korea was before sjm debut and supershow thailand was after sjm debut. i guess that means he's been learning english (w/ Henry lol) in those few months in between teehee! :D

I think I've made both you and Hana love HenHae more XDD oh dear but converting me to full HenHae will be hard :P :P but it's ok I love HWH altogether hahah. or Hen x cute guys. hahaha j/k j/k :P

I was trying to post @ 2 am before soompi stopped working for me -___- thus I gave up and went to sleep. oohhh where do you live again astrid? I live in NY, so I figured our timezones are probably close ?? :D

oh and such a sweet HWH gif for Hana's graduation. you are LAUSOME JILL !!

ASTRID omg I LOVE the caressing pic! its sooo cute-its like the most adorable HenHae pic i've seen >< lol im saving it to my comp ^^ i love Hae gets naughtier and naughtier in the pics...he's such a bad boi ^^

HANA omfg.. that was SO funny

'kids hate me so i just stare at them'

i dont think i've laughed so hard in a while.

u should DEFINTELY incluse the Glowy [HenJae] couple in ur fic ^^ if you want tho-im just Henwh0re so its all good to me lol

....i just cant stop laughing at ur reply though

thank u for makin my day ^^

o and congrats GRAD!!!

JU.lOl omg i really think we should had new Lau couple here, laul,

the Glowy couple--u feel it? Jaejoong and Henli....they just look so freakin AMAZING together omg

lol just a thought tho

since i just cant stop going to look for that ONE pic of them

omg

its like my fave SMTown Conc. pic yet

*leaves to go find it again*

JAERY IS AMAZING AND GORGEOUS AND GLOWS WHEREVER THEY GO. wtheck, they blind my eyes even in pictures :w00t: dang it Jaery is a definite Lau couple. nao I just need more interactions between them, which would be almost impossible <_< But! SMTOWNLIVE @ BANGKOK. there's still a chance :ph34r:

Btw.. i had a great song fitting for HenWook. Cause now i like BoA's news song and i think that Chef will eat Mochi up. xD

oh totally !! that song definitely fits with Henwook :wub: thank you! sometimes Wookie makes me think he wanna pounce on Henry . . . but then again who doesn't? that cute little hamster ^^;;

Oh my god, this thread never fails to lag my PC~ Hhahahahahha!!!

You guys maintain that frequency! I will be dead for a week studying the hell out of me for exams!!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Lol astrid! HenHae galoreeee!!! XD

Guest astrid

I lauve it too! it's like one of my faves ever!..lol Hae gets naughtier and naughter cause Henry inspires him to be that way. Who can blame him really? lol! i'm expecting more naughtiness in the days/months/years to come lmao

LOLOL. omg talking in dirty sexy English O__O *gets thoughts* wow I can even image Wookie doing it. ahhh sultry ;) wahhahaha. this is totally NOT kids material we're discussing here ;) ah well they can put up with us :phew: Hae loves English huh? definitely another reason why he finds Henry sexy . . . coz Henry speaking Enlish = :wub: I wanna hear him speak it more! and Korean pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ^___^

SHINee is younger than Henry. thus they have more stamina LMAOOOOOOOOOO. but hmmm I think they would teach each other since they're around the same age still hahahah. gosh SHINee are minors . . . I shouldn't be talking about them like this :lol: but then the rest of you fangirls don't care anyways so I guess it's ok for me

mehhh JJ would not share Henry. we all know he's possessive too. plus how can you say no to him? it's just impossible o_O

Sungmin is so sweet and caring to Henry. actually very similar to Wookie in that sense . . . so I ship HenMin and most Henry pairings XD

Hmm, if we get to see Henry doing activities in Korea maybe it's ok for all of them to cheat :P But as Henry's future in Korea looks bleak, they should all try to abstain from cheating and devote themselves to the LAUGOD. remember the Ten Laummandments!

I think I've made both you and Hana love HenHae more XDD oh dear but converting me to full HenHae will be hard :P :P but it's ok I love HWH altogether hahah. or Hen x cute guys. hahaha j/k j/k :P

I was trying to post @ 2 am before soompi stopped working for me -___- thus I gave up and went to sleep. oohhh where do you live again astrid? I live in NY, so I figured our timezones are probably close ?? :D

oh and such a sweet HWH gif for Hana's graduation. you are LAUSOME JILL !!

yesh Henry speaking in English and Korean pleashhhh!!! it ish shmexy!!! but it seems like the only time we hear him speak English is when they're in the HWH Lovenest aka Thailand lol! I think ppl expect him to speak Mandarin in China since he's "one of the chinese members" lol eventhough a lot of times poor Henry stutters/gets confused cause he doesn't know what to say lol Korean on the other hand is so rare to hear coming out of Henry's smexy mouth lol. i think he only speaks it when he's alone w/ members so unless we're actually beside them offcam or at their dorm then we'll probably won't hear it lol! gosh! can you imagine being at the dorm with them?waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh *dirty sexy thoughts* lmao

When it comes to Shinee, age doesn't matter!!! it can't!lol! Shinee brings out the pervy noonas in all of us lmao! Well you know Shinee and Henry have already gone through initiation w/ the dongbangjunior boys so they've been learning from the same masters so i think they'll put the things that they've learned into good use. Add to that their own technique and TADA! it's magic!lmao! (AGAIN, IF UNDER 18, really should STOP READING!! lmao)

The Ten Laummandments. i should really read that again lol! but maybe cheating like once every 2-3months is okay? cause really there are lots of pretty boys back in Korea and Henry's too lausome not to share lol! but of course it's still hwh all the time, anywhere and everywhere, forever and ever! hwh ftw! lol! (PS. i don't condone cheating whatsoever of any kind in the real world lol but in this gheiworld that HWH lives in, it's impossible not to so it's ok)lol

heeheehee Hana and i shall be persistent and we shall persevere in your convertion mwahahaha lol! you know we lauve you for the henhae pixspam :D yes it did kill lots of computers but it made us mucho happy :D lol

I live in Vancouver, Canada so you're ahead of me by 3 hrs :D oooohhh NY! i wanna go there so bad! (aside from Japan and S.Korea :D hehe) so you're closer to Henry's Toronto then? lucky!

So glad you guys liked my collages hehehe :D my poor hurt eyes from backtracking thank you guys very much :D:lol:

You guys maintain that frequency! I will be dead for a week studying the hell out of me for exams!!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Judei (did i get ur name right?hehe) good luck on your exams!!!

exam.gif

hehe I shall pimp the henhae nao cause when the henwookers come back i think hana and i will be outnumbered T_T lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to the mall now hehe so i'll catch up with you guys later when i get back home :D

Guest JU.lOl

LOL !! I want to continue the spams but for a week? =____=

aigooo i'm kinda annoyed now. I was hoping SJM would appear on that interview for 10/4 but now it looks like it might be fake =_____= well I guess Ryeowook's cy said they're free for a week >__< I don't think I can keep this up till 10/23. even then they only have a chat @ SJM's official site. blehhhh :tongue2: no schedule for October :tears:

but good luck on your exams! relax and study early :D

^

oohhh I think I might have an idea what they do in the dorms ;) wahhahahha! actually I think Henry might drive the members crazy with his Korean. I mean imagine him speak it . . . it'd be too sexy! and the funny thing is Henry's Korean might very well be better than Geng's XD Geng just doesn't have a knack for languages :P

I wish SJM can do a reality thing where they show us their everyday life and what they do in the dorms. HECK, that interview (that was supposed to be today but it's probably a hoax) was supposed to do that. wtheck T___T

omg, I guess the SHINee juniors will bring more spice into what they learn since they're young and creative ;) wahhahah. they might overtake their masters -_- that's why perving on the youngsters have its good side ^___^

and although I might sound weird, I really wish to see Henry in Korea doing something. mehhhh but then again that probably never happen <_< there's a love/hate relationship with SM really >_<

and I will see what you and Hana can do to my HenWook bias :D i do love HenHae, don't get me wrong :P But i'll always see Wookie as the first wife and Hae as the concubine XDDDDDDDDD

and yes I'm actually pretty close to Henry's home ;) wahhahahah wow Vancouver is all the way on the west side of Canada, yes? at least you're in the same continent as me ^^;;

and what am I going to do with HWH/SJM for another week (or month) ? :ph34r:

I want to see Henry in Korea too but funny because I've been thinking of seeing him being featured with other artists like Shinee. Hahahahhahahaha! Or maybe he could violin for SNSD.... Or him and Zhoumi do a duet! That would be frickin awesome! Ok get's out now.

Archived