Lee Seung Gi Picture Thread

Guest o51029

Should we revive this thread, too? 
Make weakly themes? 
Something we did long ago in Yamapi fandom lol
Weakly themes like: pain, naughty, red, white, with kids, with certain animals and so on.. 
I think if we got many members participating, they will dig many pictures that we didn't see before. 
What do you think?  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshineo

@Laziale4ever

That time my mind full of a lot of thing that made me forget to respond you.. (then i also forget to my plan for use this thread to drop some of my fav SeungGi's pic I found here and there)
Sound exciting.. love the idea..
but I don't know if I can participate much or not.. getting busy again.. and the rule in first page said to didn't do hot link (sorry, sometimes or.. usually I did it :P) I was really slow in uploading pictures to my image host, so if  that rule still exsist, I couldn't do much.. if it weekly.. maybe at least I can upload one pic per week/2 weeks :P But because it just posting pic, looks like we'll get a lot of participant.. and the spesific theme made it feel exciting like hunting something.. :D and uri SeungGi had a lot of intersting expression ;))

What do you think Airens? :)]
@star+roll @LoveSG @celyw @finagi @kimia_spr and others (sorry couldn't call all of you)

Edit: after I read again, the rule just mention to don't hot link pic from this thread, but didn't said we couldn't hotlink from another thread/site when posting to this thread (even though it didn't fair to the uploader to begin with :P )

• 7 months later...

This thread needs some life, and I'm totally and completly missing Seung Gi é_è
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Kong Esquire~ September, 2007 Issue

es1.jpg?w=820

es2

es4

es8.jpg?w=820es8.jpg?w=820

es9.jpg?w=820

es10.jpg?w=820

es11.jpg?w=820

es13.jpg?w=820

es17.jpg?w=820

es19.jpg?w=820

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...