Dbsk Crack! *new, Batch 5*

Guest cartoongirl7

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkxstrawberry

lmao! this pic made me laff the most! the fact that they screen captured at a bad time so u just see yunho pullin this weird face and the rest of the dbsk members just strikin "cool" poses behind him, puahahaha!

wasn't there a thread similar to this 1 made ages ago?......but then that thread kinda died...

i shall contribute to some pix which i found funny!

110gq8rd4.jpg

n196003754302869703172cjt4.jpg

i came across these when i was browsin thru asianfanatics a while back, so credit to whoever uploaded it there. look @ mickey's face in the 2nd pic! lmao!! i did also see a funny performance zoom up pic of jaejoong where it looked like he was trying to portray a lot of emotion in his singin but the pic just came out lookin like he was strainin...i can't find it any more!

Guest jenjen4

this totally made my morning! haha...i laughed so hard.

DBSK is total dorks and caps of them are AMAZING!

thanks for sharing.

Guest crazydreamer

haha!!!the pics cracks me up!!! :lol: im laughing by myself rite now...my family must thing im crazy!!!!lol

Guest julie86

Lols!!!!....OMG!....those

pic just make my day much better....

even on i'm still Lols!!!....love this can of pics. never

get enough of these pics...

no offense...i mean by a good way....once i a while

we need these pic to have a good laugh. DBSK are

still the BEST!!....again thanks for sharin...

Guest Leni1430265175

hahahah lol omg.. thanks for sharing.. made my day way better! loved zombie xiah!!! hahah lol these are halarious! and the one of joongie and baby joongie!! sooo adorable!

Guest polaris

hahha those pics are so frickin funny!

Especially the one when Yunho is jumping like a frog with his arms crossed. That is the most awkward pose ever!~ hahaa~

Guest simplyKatie.

hahaha

ROFL

yep these made my day!

omg they're adorkable!

haha the jaeho pic..<33

Guest n2da_devl

your pic REALLY MAKE MY DAY!!! even now i really can't stop laughing!! :lol: thanx for posting n uploading all the pics..!!

Archived