[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marinai

I really like your thoughts Bamidele...good observation

This drama is really well written, the director's execution is nicely done and the acting (for some) is excellent. I honest think that this drama is really for mature audience only. I say this because of what the characters are experiencing and going through, I personally think that you have to be a really mature person with an open mind to really enjoy and appreciate the characters and their emotions. Again, people are uncomfortable with the possible love line of Hwal and Haru, while I have been a support of them not because I favor them more over the pairing of Haru and Poong Ho, but because they have more chemistry and it is just natural to see them together. Society have seem and excepted older men dating and marrying younger women so it's really nothing new, but I guess the idea of being ex-step siblings are bothering people. I say just watch and enjoy this great drama for what is it. Whatever happens will happen and who knows the story can take a 360 degree spin into a whole different direction. Tomorrow is Wednesday =)

I hope the cast and crew are not disappointed that the drama's ratings are so low. They should be proud of their work, regardless of ratings. They are bringing joy into my life every Wednesdays and Thursdays =D.

Can't agree more!!!

However I can't stand Hyun Tae!!!! the guy gets on my nerves!!! He is live Alice in wonderland , so annoying want to slap him!!!

Comon' how come a guy be like this!!

Guest gLi Tter tainted

so i'm in korea and Triple is supposed to be airing

buuutt

it isnt.

Michael Jackson's funeral thing is playing.

Is the 9th episode not playing today?

Guest MWshin

marinai: Wow...I never feel like wanna slap to any casts before.

Is this the intention of PD Lee? Make us hate HT at the beginning and love him at the end!?! :P

sympathy.jpg

cr: mynameiskorea.com/yoonkyesang

gLi Tter tainted: really? I guess we could check it out in Triple official website.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/triple/

(Sorry, I can't help you as I don't know Korean. :wacko: )

edit:

maplephin: Thanks for your quick response.^^

Guest sayroo

Yeah~

Michael Jackson's special tribute will be airing today in replace of Tripe's timeslot.

We'll have 2 episodes tomorrow~~ ^^ More dance! haha!

Guest danick

Thanks sayroo! I was wondering why I can't get Triple from TVAnts. I thought I messed up the channels. Pabo! Yeah, I was kinda waiting and waiting, though the MJ tribute was great, the prob is I've already watch it live. It's the first time I wanted to watch Triple live streaming and I got MJ instead.

Oh well, its okay since we'll get two episodes tomorrow! I just can't wait for it.

Thanks again!

Guest piano4112000

Wow just saw episode 10 preview and it doesn't look like any relationship is safe, HY and SH relationship is still not completely there yet and I can't understand why he is a catch. :)

Guest piano4112000

piano4112000@ were did you see ep 10 preview???????????????????/

On the official website :) It up already

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CUTE BOY AND HARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, now I can breathe - who is HT saying don't go to? Hwal or Haru? hmm do I sense a chance for change in feelings possibly? hmm...SI needs to go away, I cringe when I see her now.

okay, going back to acting my age and not a fangirl.

Guest asadal

In the episode 10 preview, Haru said "Oppa, do you know why I get in the way? Because you're married but you like me more than Soo In." LOL!

It sounded like Hwal was annoyed with Haru seeing Poongho in the preview. *gasp* Could it be?

Guest budibudi

Omg could it be??? Development on Hwal's feelings for Haru? Can someone please translate the previews...weeee! so excited for this!!

Guest yobiworld

asadal omg did he really say that im soooooooooooo irtated NO disrespect why did they wait this long to broadcast Michael Jackson funeral it happened yesterday what the hell korea late. TRIPLE is getting more and more interesting im hope trans ep 10 preview :D :D :D :D

THANKS SUBBERS

Archived