►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

First time seeing the Go Away cover, I was like "What the??" Haha I didn't think it would be this funky and colorful. It reminds me of Lollipop day.

Dara looks stunning in the latest Nikon 1 clip. She is like an attractive beautiful vampire. I had goosebumps with that gaze of her :lol: . Full advertisement will be released tomorrow.

nikon1lunchingcfwithdar.jpg

nikon1lunchingcfwithdarb.jpg

Credit: ohdara

Guest Wingedbunny

I really love the new photo shoot for the upcoming japanese single. It is so colorful and it does really remind you of their debut days doesn't it? I really like dara her hair though she can really pull of those strange hairstyles. Purple looks nice on her too.

Also i will forever love 'Rapunzel' cl. Really long hair looks good on her.

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 Attends the Opening of Balmain in Ginza, Japan

625798123287e695d2dez.jpg

The stylish ladies of 2NE1 who are often dressed in Balmain attended the store opening of Balmain‘s first flagship store in Ginza, Japan on September 16, 2011.

625745424175238e37b8z.jpg

Park Bom (박봄) wore a metallic blouse from Balmain Fall/Winter 2011 collection. I love how the blouse was styled differently with a knot, those earrings are pretty major. Christian Louboutin Ziggy booties to complete her outfit. The only bad thing about it is.. you don’t know if she’s wearing any pants in this picture

Sandara Park (박산다라) opted for a much sportier outfit. Styling her metallic bomber jacket from BalmainFall/Winter 2011 with black denims and a pair silver sandals.

6257453941241e904acfz.jpg

Leader, CL (이채린) was most likely the one dressed with the most expensive clothing from Balmain. The suede fur jacket alone, cost a whopping USD$12,475.00. A distressed sequin blous and jeans also fromBalmain Fall/Winter 2011 and Christian Louboutin Ziggy booties to complete her pretty bad-richard simmons look.

Minzy (공민지) was my least favorite at the event. As much as I love the metallic nappa leather blazer on the runway, I can’t say the same on her. The color doesn’t work with her lilac hair.

Source: http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2011/10/2ne1-attends-opening-of-balmain-in.html

Guest dragon-rider

Scan: 2NE1 in Japanese Magazine “オリ☆スタ” (ORI☆STAR)

45697668.jpg

Scan: 2NE1 in Rolling Stone Magazine (Japan)

93254264.jpg

98128208.jpg

14401026.jpg

Scan: 2NE1 in Rolling Stone Magazine (Japan)

427711826.jpg

Credit: Yuchiko & BlackjackNao via ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

111019 MINZY's twitter update

Oguri (S**T Kingz) Lesson with 2NE1 Minzy

1시간 30분동안 진행된 수업^^ 안무외우기의 급급했지만, 그래도 즐거운 시간!! 다음에 기회가 된다면 !! 더 많은 레슨을 꼭!! 안무가... 죽여주잖아~

After 1 hour 30 minutes of practice ^^ Although it feels anxious to keep the choreography in mind..

Despite so, i have a really enjoyable time!! If there's chance next time!! I want to have more lessons!! Choreography...Awesome~

Check this out!!! Oguri's lesson! Justin timberlake - worthy off

Translated by: soh0712@YGLadies

Guest dragon-rider

Various tweets of Bom, Minzy and Jeremy Scott:

jeremyscotsjeremyscotto.png

jeremyscotsjeremyscotto.png

1110201.jpg

1110202.jpg

1110203.jpg

1110203pic1.jpg

1110203pic2.jpg

1110204.jpg

r7o0z.png

1110206.jpg

Source: Minzy, Jeremy Scott & Bom's twitter

Dara, Minzy and Bom are all active online now. Sad that CL is not in TT.TT . She is forever computer-illiterate huh? :P

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 to Hold Concerts in Thailand and Vietnam

e21fcc780dc81a5a70007a6.jpg

Following their successful debut concert in Japan, 2NE1 has decided to venture into the Thai and Vietnamese markets by holding live events in both countries.

According to YG Entertainment just moments ago, 2NE1 will hold its first solo concert in Thailand on under the title, “NOLZA in BANGKOK.” The concert will take place on Oct. 29 at the Impact Hall located in downtown Bangkok. 2NE1’s popularity in Thailand has been explosive lately as they already have several endorsement deals in the country.

Following the Thai concert, 2NE1 will fly to Vietnam for a non-profit concert organized to enhance more exchange between Korea and Vietnam. Sponsored by the Korean government agency, KOTRA, and Silk Road C&T, the concert will be held on Nov. 19 at the National Convention Center in Hanoi. 2NE1 is the only K-Pop artist invited to the event.

“Based on our survey, 2NE1 turned out to be one of the most popular among young Vietnamese fans, so we decided to invite 2NE1 as the representative of Korea. Since the event’s goal is to build good relationships between Korea and Vietnam, the Vietnamese government and a lot of Korean companies are showing interest,” an official of the event said.

Stay tuned for more information!

Credit: thunderstix@soompi

Finally, here they are. Welcome my precious girls to my precious country :wub: :wub: :wub:

I want to spazzzz!!

tumblr_lrzfhmaQ9I1qd4coro1_500.gif

YG Concert in Japan shooting for a record 30 billion won in ticket sales

yg.jpg

YG Entertainment is shooting for the largest ticket sales in the shortest time in the Korean music industry history.

YG Entertainment will hold a total of 4 concerts titled, ’15th Anniversary YG Family Concert’ with 2 dates in Kyocera Dome in Japan (1/7 and 1/8/2012) and the again 2 dates in Saitama Super Arena near Tokyo (1/21-1/22/2012).

Given the fact that 2NE1, managed by YG Entertainment, has sold out their Japanese tour starting the end of September through the beginning of this month and that Big Bang’s Daesung will be back after 8 months on hiatus after the car accident, YG Family’s first Japanese concert has many aspects that can draw a lot of attention. It’s expected that the tickets will be sold out.

If the concerts in Japan are sold out, it will gather a total of 160,000 in the audience. SM Entertainment has gathered about 150,000 people for the 3 dates in September at Tokyo Dome and this would push their numbers above and beyond.

As verified by Star News, YG Family concert ticket in Japan will sell for 12,800 Japanese Yen, which translates to about 190,000 KRW. If all 160,000 tickets are sold, the ticket sales alone will bring in 30,300,000,000 KRW ($26.26 million at press time).

Such sales would be the largest sum in the shortest time period by any Korean artist or any company brand concert.

The 15th anniversary of YG Entertainment is celebrated with the YG Family Concert in Korea as well, in December this year. On December 3rd and 4th, there will be 3 concerts at the Seoul Gymnastics Stadium with 40,000 audience members. The tickets in Korea will sell for 88,000 KRW per, bringing the total to 3,200,000,000 KRW.

Source: Star News via Nate

Translation from Cowfart @ kpopfever

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Archived