DbPm6.jpg

J4R7s.jpg

yHP59.jpg

CLa6I.jpg

LlpRg.jpg

Credit as tagged

Taken from soh0712@YGL

2NE1′s Sandara and Bom say farewell as they depart for Tokyo

2NE1‘s Sandara and Bom sent a farewell message to their fans before returning to Japan for their promotions.

On September 4th, Sandara wrote on her me2day, “We’ll come back safely! Bye-bye! You’ll wait for us until we return, right? We’ll be going back and forth anyway~ but I’ll still miss you! A brief goodbye Korea~ What up Tokyo!” and also attached a cute selca picture that she took with Bom.

Seated comfortably in the airplane, the picture sees Sandara waving her hand goodbye while pouting over the separation from her Korean fans. On the other hand, Bom smiles shyly while tossing up the common ‘V’ sign.

Fans who read the message replied, “Come back to Korea safely and meet us again in healthy conditions”, “Hope your Japanese promotions hit jackpot!! Please visit Korea often”, and “I hope Bom unnie and Dara unnie come back safely. Please update us on how you’re doing more often!”

2NE1 will be releasing their first mini-album this coming September 21st, which will be followed by a month of vigorous Japanese promotions including an independent concert.

Source: Star News

Cr: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

The pic taken with Kaori Yokota is so cute. Minzy's black hair turns to eggplant color under the light.

More pics of 2NE1 @ Daegu KTX Station

5nq2O.jpg

icM9J.jpg

m96rP.jpg

gol5q.jpg

o2M1W.jpg

Credit: DC2NE1

Guest cristina0422

regarding the pic with kaori...

The one who posted that is Kaori Yokota, the host of radio program, GOGOMONZ. This episode with the 2ne1 girls, would be aired on the September 19th. ^_^ Can’t wait to hear them speak in Japanese! ^_^

- ohdara

September 19, 2011 - "GOGOMONZ" Radio Show @ NACK5FM NACK5 (79.5MHz), 1PM - 4:55PM JST (JAPAN)

► Host: Kaori Yokota and Onimaru

Archived