►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

wahhh Dara is glowing in those pics~! she is soo kutee! like a high school kid, soo adorbs ^^

cant wait to see the cf~!

soo many beautiful pics of the girls, this'll help me with my 2NE1's withdrawal these days hehehe

Thunder with 2NE1 backstage, leader look sooo kutee :)

2NE1 and Mblaq need to to do a collab ASAP!!

i hope we get to see the other girls on the BTS for the CJ ad. i wonder when they will release that ad.

and wow, TBS will show YG concert? Cool! cant wait to see it on YT! ^^

Guest allkpopuser

for those of you living here in the US, who has time warner cable (or xfinity?)

they have a KPOP section in their on demand, and i think it gets updated every 2 months

anyways, they have a bunch of korean MVS.. 2ne1 and bigbang would always have 2 MVs in the list :D

the rest only has one songs each! yay yay

SO THIS MONTH ITS:

2NE1: IT HURTS

2NE1: FIRE (street)

GUMMY: SORRY feat TOP (and DARA DARA)

BIGBANG HAS 2 MVS in it (Oh my and ...?)

and PARK BOM: YOU AND I

wow so many YG artists!!! its nice to see their MVS in the flatscreen rather than my laptop monitor! hehe its a change!

JUST wanna share!! :D

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

News is that 2ne1 is coming to malaysia in june with big bang.

I cannot wait for this finally 2ne1 in malaysia its gonna be like a mini YG concert woo hoo ^.^

Guest NV4ever

^ i read about tat too, but not sure if it's confirmed~~ im waiting for a confirmation from YG

but it would be great if they can come though ^^ when will they have a concert here?? :(

Big Bang & 2NE1 are coming to Malaysia on June 4th!

2011 the Korean wave will continue to sweep through Malaysia, Kpop fans be prepared to be busy for the whole year! Following an earlier report by “Sin Chew Entertainment” that Halo Music will bring Big Bang and Se7en to Malaysia this year to meet the fans, 2NE1 will be making their way to Malaysia too.

According to sources, Big Bang and 2NE1 have finalized to come to Malaysia on June 4th where the 5 member group Big Bang and 4 member group 2NE1 will also collaborate to hold a large-scale fan meeting at Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium.

It is reported that earlier this year, Jang Geun Suk has released notice through its website on the launching of “Jang Geun Suk 2011 Asia Tour” and has announced schedules for various countries, organizer HS Media has confirmed the tour for Malaysia to be on June 4th. However presently the performing venue and ticket price for Jang Geun Suk Asia Tour Malaysia stop have not been decided yet.

Now that Redstar who is hosting Big Bang and 2NE1′s fan meeting has announced the performing venue and date except for the ticket price, it is not known if there will be any last minute changes to the performances, but if both groups (Jang Geun Suk as well as Big Bang & 2NE1) come to Malaysia to carry out the activities as scheduled, the Kpop fans will certainly be very busy, having to choose between the two.

Redstar’s partner Marctensia is also collecting comments from fans about Big Bang, 2AM and miss A coming to Malaysia on its facebook. It is believed that as long as the response is good, the KPOP concert in plan will come true.

omitted non-related parts

source : ent.sinchew-i.com

translated & edited by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

cr: dkpopnews

MBLAQ’s Thunder visits 2NE1’s waiting room for the first time

2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder showed off their sibling love in a picture posted by Dara on her personal me2day.

On February 20th, she wrote, “‘Dog Poop’ visited 2NE1’s waiting room!“ ‘Dog Poop,’ not to be confused with an insult, is an affectionate childhood nickname she normally calls Thunder. Dara continued, “When we sometimes have broadcasts on the same day, I’d always go to Dog Poop’s waiting room. But!! For the first time since our debut! Our shy ‘Dog Poop’ visited our waiting room!”

She added, “I was really surprised, but also glad. He came and greeted us, and even took pictures with Bom nuna, CL friend, and Minkki (Minzy) donseng ^.^ So cute! So cute!”

Netizens commented, “You all really do look cute ^^,” “So jealous of the siblings,” “I can clearly see the love you have for each other,” “Dara~ How can you be so pretty. Even Thunder oppa is so handsome~,” and “Such superior genes!”

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr: allkpop

110222 Minzy Selcas

2s0gt1h.jpg

2hi1q92.jpg

촬영중^^날씨 따뜻해져서 넘넘좋다~ㅋ도산공원쪽에서 길거리촬영중인데~혹시라도 마주칠사람이 있을까?ㅋㅋ

Translation: Filming right now^^ It's really great since the weather has become warm~ ke We're filming around the area of Dosan Park right now~ Will I meet any one by chance? Ke ke

Source: Minzy's twitter

Translated by: tweets4NE1

Guest TheExConvict

zzZOMG!!!

2NE1 is filming a new MV?!!! :w00t:

is it for their japanese songs? i hope it's korean song...lol

anyways, i really like Minzy's new hairstyle! it's very choppy i like it <3

she's getting prettier and prettier!!

and dara's new pictures sooo pretty!! she doesn't look 26!

Guest shantewillie

i wonder when they will come to US

Same here. 

If they going to debut in the U.S., they better have a concert in Dallas.

Easy for me to drive 4 hours from Louisiana. :lol:

I wonder which song they're promoting in Japan.

Guest Ditri84

Same here. 

If they going to debut in the U.S., they better have a concert in Dallas.

Easy for me to drive 4 hours from Louisiana. :lol:

ha, im 4 hrs away too..oklahoma

i would drive to dallas just to see em as well... :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a link to dara's myx interview i know there is one out there but its not very clear

Archived