►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thx for the pic~~They performed all 3 new songs there?? lol Dara need to lose tat thing around her neck, it's not very flattering...but they all look good!

they performed this right after Inki, hope they wont be too tired out...take care girls!

any fancams yet? ^^

Guest toozdae08

And we should also remember that YG just had an initial public offering. Layman's translation - they're selling stocks to investors to get additional money for their operations. So, when people buy stocks, its equivalent to money they can use for promoting their artists and covering for expenses.

Wait, this happened already? I remember that it was a rumor that YGE was getting ready to go public, not that they already did. I know that Mnet has like a 10-20% stake in YGE but that was done in 2008/early 2009ish. Is this true?

Wait, this happened already? I remember that it was a rumor that YGE was getting ready to go public, not that they already did. I know that Mnet has like a 10-20% stake in YGE but that was done in 2008/early 2009ish. Is this true?

Thanks for pointing that out. I think I should revise that statement. Not 100% sure but I read it somewhere like a week ago (Korean article and google translator lol). I think I was confused with the registering with KOSDAQ and the IPO. I do think they'll go public really soon. YGE expansion and all, they need that money.

EDIT: Oh no I topped a page with nothing relevant to share. So, sharing this photo instead

2010091308027713991.jpg

Lmao. I kept repeating Bom's part at that me2day update of Dara xD

Why is she soooooo cute? =))))

And I hope CL is okay :(

Thanks for sharing the fancams and the picture!

The girls look splendid once again.

Will wait for more fancams!

wat happened to CL??

i adore tat me2vid of Dara~! they sound soo kutee...who's the one at the end?? sooo adorble! hahaha

i feel much happier now b/c of the girls kakaka

Park Bom is in the hospital after overworking

2NE1’s Park Bom is currently in a hospital getting an IV drip after overworking.

With 2NE1’s most recent comeback, Park Bom has been part of a tight schedule. She started to feel not so great in terms of her health.

After their comeback stage on “Inkigayo,” they went straight to the Hallyu Wave Dream Concert and returned to Seoul in the middle of the night.

YG Entertainment said, “Park Bom has strained herself out and her body wasn’t in a good condition. She couldn’t stand up and had trouble. She is getting an IV drip from a hospital. She’s going to have to pass on today’s schedule. We will watch how she feels while she rests at the hospital.

Credit: ALLKPOP”

This is just the beginning of their promotions, do you think she can handle it?

I hope she is okay, they were probably practicing really hard.

Guest itszmaeee

MY MY MY MY!! CL-roo. That was a hard fall! OMG! I hope she's okay. Hopefully no fractured knees ankle etc. Poooor CL. At least she stood up right after. Very professional <3 Get some ressst !

EDIT:

BOMMIE TOO? OMG! This girls need to rest. Their schedule today/yesterday was hectic. Redoing their comeback performances A LOT then went to the airport to go the Dream Concert.

BOMMIE-YA EAT YOUR HEALTH FOOD, EAT CORN, EAT YOUR BREAD, AND DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATUUUH!

Guest bluishme

aww. park bom is in the hospital..

hope she gets to rest well.. and the girls as well..

YG let bom eat corn and her favorite food.. haha..

so that she can be happy.. haha..

OMG~!! First CL-roo slipped now bommie is in the hospital?? wth!! the girls are working too hard!

they have to performed back-to-back, not to mention they have to recorded many times for the performances at inki too!

poor girls, i hope no one else will fall sick! Bommie get well son :(

papa YG let her eat lots of corn and bread now okay! lol

what is happening ?? I mean REALLY what is happening ??

cl falling on stage , bom going to the hospital

who's next ? dara ? minzy ?

I think this i happening because of the bashing they got from the antis

are they happy now ?? it's like a curse . I hope that nothing else bad happen

hopefully Lady Spring just needs a bit of rest. i'm praying it's nothing serious. it would suck for her to have to sit out a perf or something, let's pray it doesn't come to that. send her good thoughts.

fighting Bommie <3

CL's a pro! she didn't even blink, leader got right back up!

Seriously, all these bad news.

The girls are gonna do fine in the charts as they're doing.

They're gonna sell a lot of albums.

And they're gonna keep on rocking the perfs, but I believe this is happening because the girls are too freakin nervous, I hope Bom gets well soon : (.

I sensed CL in the performances a little weird, like kind of too serious, i don't know...but they need to keep the bad thoughts out of the way and just do what they know best, rock out.

For now on, HAPPY THOUGHTS PEOPLE. HAPPY TOUGHTS.

ps: 2NE1tv is monday or tuesday?

Archived