►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

5 updates in a day? Omo I have never had such a strong feeling about their comeback like this xD

Wassup?! I’m TamTam! Right now, Dara mummy is napping! Shh! So I just came with Dara mummy and the 2NE1 aunts to check out their next album…I think.. “eheheheh” has been used as the cheering tool! Fair and square!!!ㅋ Huh! I’m being like that!

But when promotions start again, it’s necessary, right? So I’ll be the Chief of Public Relations for 2NE1 ㅋ I’ll try to prep in advance ㅋ The first time! Dara’s pink mic! Mic bong? Noisy???

translation cr: AAchan

ALBUM?? OMG I'm so excited ladies xDDDDD I think that they'll comeback this month xD oh ladies let's burn the stage again <333

Today's full of happy news about YG Family <3 1st is papa yang's little daughter was born, se7en oppa won and now are these happy update me2day <3333333

p/s: unnie love you tamtamie ah ^.^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

looks sandara is so excited!!! five updates in a row, she's spamming :w00t:

my guess is that 2ne1 will have its own lightsticks, if BB has crown lightsticks what about 2ne1? a pink mic maybe?

Guest Atykah

wah soo many me2day update from dara unnie!!

i can feel that their comeback is gonna be soon...Woot!Woot! who else is excited here?XD

is that minzy sleeping? awww she must be so tired....

i think 2ne1 should have their lightstick like BB and Se7en...  @maxim16 i agree with you...i think the mic would be cool if it was the lightstick for 2ne1...

Guest NV4ever

yayy 5 updates in a row from Dara~!! she's totally dropping hints of the girls comeback! New album and 2NE1's glow stick? Dara really knows how to tease us! all BlackJacks need now is a confirm date an then we'll be spazzing like crazy :lol: Dara even appointed herself as 2NE1's PR chief lol ^^ totally fit her D:

I wonder wat's 2NE1's glow stick gonna be like?? i want something epic hahahaha

2NE1>>> COMING SOON~!!!! WOOHOO

Guest lloovvee

HAHAHH, dara is so cute with her and tam tam XD everytime she's with tam tam, it cracks me up. WOW I really sense their comeback coming at least by september. I guess dara's hiding her hair since she's been posting pics of tamtam and other objects HAHAH.

wait, what does she mean by 'cheering tool'? does that mean 'eh eh eh eh eh eh' is used on their new song too? i kinda hope so, haha it's like 2ne1's trade mark intro AHAHAHAh.

I think what she means about the cheering tool is the glow sticks that fan uses to cheer on their idols. :)

Guest kimmeeeeeee

Dara is asking Blackjacks which of the three (TamTam, Pink Mic & Cards) they should use as their cheering tool.

YG should post a poll on the YG website or something, so the Blackjacks can vote. 

I'm torn between the pink mic and the cards. But I think I'm leaning more on the cards. =]]

I'm so exciteeeeeeeddd!!

Guest Zelle

^ah, is that so?

hmmm, me too, mic and cards

mic is pink already, that's 2NE1's color

but I'll pick the cards because 2NE1 and Blackjacks are cool like that. hehe.

now if it were the pink mic. haha. too girly. i dont see fanboys bringing a pink mic.

if it was Tamtammie.. oh my gad... hahahaha imagine a sea of fans waving Tamtams as the girls perform on stage. hilarious

edit:

LOL someone commented on Dara's me2 about having a giant corn as cheering tool.

and one said the cards will be a good idea to sleep int while falling in line for the girls' concert. or cover fromthe rain or heat. hehe. Blackjacks are awesome. maybe YG should open a contest for it. a lot of Blackjacks are really talented in this. it must be unique just like our girls and their music and fashion.

v

v

really now? the producer for BEP? is this the "secret" theyve beeing hiding, the collab thing???

Guest toozdae08

I have no doubt that within a month we’ll be drinking in 2NE1’s comeback. There’s been too much news lately hinting at it. I personally can’t wait. And I’ve been so out of the 2NE1 loop lately. I just found out that they worked with DJ Poet on their album (he’s Black Eyed Peas producer). I at least knew that they have some kind of special colabo for this album. 2NE1’s comeback is going to be so epic that it will put everything else this year to shame. So excited.

I personally would love the mics and card for their fanwear. I really like things that can glow and a bunch of glowing Tam Tams would just freak me out.

*not happy that their comeback is going to coincide with the start of the school year but whatever. I guess I’ll just have to fail out of college.

Guest grechan

i think the girls comeback is near...hope so :rolleyes:

for the cheering thing

from what dara suggested

i like the card the most beause the other choices represent one person only :phew:

Guest NV4ever

Dara is consutling with BlackJacks for 2NE1's official glowstick~~it's really sweet of the girls to always think of their fans first and foremost ^^ i feel soo honor hahaha

I love the pink mic and cards, and i think they should combine those into one :lol: YG should really opens a poll or something so fans can choose, it's about time we have our own unique glowstick and to also welcome our girls back on their comeback stages~!!

LOL tamtammie glowsticks! it'll be hilarious to see :lol:

I've no doubt tat their comeback gonna be epic! they even worked with BEP's producer?? and they've traveld to the UK, US, and Japan to work on their album...i can just see all kinds of awesomeness in their album.

2010 IS OUR 2NE1'S YEAR!! WE'RE GONNA OWNS~!

I just topped a page! here's another translation of Dara's metoo:

bommie.png

어제 새벽… 녹음실에 있던 나에게 전송된 사진 한장!!! 숨어서 자고있던 봄이를 발견한 누군가가 나에게 보낸것이였다!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 누굴까… 봄이는 자던모습을 누구에게 딱 걸린것일까??? 궁금하다.. 분명 와이지 내부인일텐데..ㅋㅋㅋ

Yesterday late at night… a photo was sent to me while I was at the recording studio!!! Someone had discovered Bom hiding away and sleeping and sent this to me!!! ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Who could it be… Who was completely captivated by the image of Bom sleeping??? I'm curious.. Obviously it would be an YG insider.. ke ke ke

Credits: GEE@YGL and Dara's me2day^^

someone took tat pic of bommie sleeping and sent it to dara? lol i wonder who~~ hmmm....

Guest spiral_flare

I haven't posted here in so long I thought it's finally time I did.

It's been quite a while since we've seen 2NE1 perform on stage, everyone thought they would come back sooner, but of course not...it's YG, what do you expect other than delays on top of delays on top of delays?

And now, it's been over a year since their first mini album came out. We've waited for so long, that I really hope this time it's a FULL album. And with all the rumors circulating, I do feel their comeback is very near. I just hope that it's August instead of September (not that it's much of a difference). Honestly, I kinda lost interest during the wait, and I know that 2NE1 has lost a lot of fans. But I'm sure that their comeback will be epic and worth the wait, because it's one of the most (if not...THE most) anticipated comeback of 2010. I know they will gain way more new fans and the songs, concept, choreography, etc. will be better than ever. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping there will be no more delays.

This year has been full of great comebacks and amazing music and every time I watch these music shows (M! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo) I really really enjoy them (2NE1 is what got me into these shows, even though I've been a Kpop fan for years before their debut), but I can't help feeling like there's something missing. And I know that what's missing is 2NE1.

2NE1, we miss you!

Please come back soon!!

Guest SouthernBelle82

I'm such a 2ne1 fan and haven't posted in here until now. Sigh but no time like the present. I so can't wait for their comeback. I miss seeing them. Sniff. I've been watching video's on Youtube of them performing and doing radio shows. :) I so wish they'd debut in the U.S. They would do so great I think.

Guest SouthernBelle82

^oh, but wouldnt that be too associated with Dara???

but well, it should GLOW ^v^

Maybe they could have a group light stick and then individual light sticks if you want and it could reflect the individual member like Dara's can be pink.

Guest SouthernBelle82

Dara is consutling with BlackJacks for 2NE1's official glowstick~~it's really sweet of the girls to always think of their fans first and foremost ^^ i feel soo honor hahaha

I love the pink mic and cards, and i think they should combine those into one :lol: YG should really opens a poll or something so fans can choose, it's about time we have our own unique glowstick and to also welcome our girls back on their comeback stages~!!

LOL tamtammie glowsticks! it'll be hilarious to see :lol:

I've no doubt tat their comeback gonna be epic! they even worked with BEP's producer?? and they've traveld to the UK, US, and Japan to work on their album...i can just see all kinds of awesomeness in their album.

2010 IS OUR 2NE1'S YEAR!! WE'RE GONNA OWNS~!

I just topped a page! here's another translation of Dara's metoo:

bommie.png

어제 새벽… 녹음실에 있던 나에게 전송된 사진 한장!!! 숨어서 자고있던 봄이를 발견한 누군가가 나에게 보낸것이였다!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 누굴까… 봄이는 자던모습을 누구에게 딱 걸린것일까??? 궁금하다.. 분명 와이지 내부인일텐데..ㅋㅋㅋ

Yesterday late at night… a photo was sent to me while I was at the recording studio!!! Someone had discovered Bom hiding away and sleeping and sent this to me!!! ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Who could it be… Who was completely captivated by the image of Bom sleeping??? I'm curious.. Obviously it would be an YG insider.. ke ke ke

Credits: GEE@YGL and Dara's me2day^^

someone took tat pic of bommie sleeping and sent it to dara? lol i wonder who~~ hmmm....

Poor Bom must be so worn out. Hmm my guess would be G-Dragon maybe? He likes to tease Bom and all.

..sharing some new clips

[cr] 2ne1gall + ohdara

i bet they're coming back on september. i just think so. yg never fails to test my patience. hm mm

[100806][YG] 'Daddy' Yang Hyunsuk - "Since my daughter was born at 2:01, it's a lucky sign for 2NE1"

tn_1281056942_1342407521_0.jpg

After hearing unique words of congratulations from those around him, Yang Hyunsuk who has just become a father is becoming even happier.

On the 6th, Yang Hyunsuk reported to Money Today Star News "(Lee) Eunjoo gave birth to our daughter at 2:01PM yesterday.", "After hearing this news, several people around me said to me 'Seeing as your daughter was born at 2:01, it seems like 2NE1 will do even better in the future', I was really overjoyed hearing people say this."

That is, several people are giving Yang Hyunsuk words of blessings, saying that they believe the time, 2:01 and 2NE1, the number '21' are closely connected.

4 member girl group, 2NE1, who whipped up a storm of popularity last year as soon as they debuted, are scheduled to release a new album in the second half of this year, as a result, hearing these congratulatory messages is making Yang Hyunsuk even happier.

The reason is Yang Hyun Suk is the president of YG Entertainment, hub of the biggest entertainment agency, comprised of artists such as 2NE1, Se7en, Big Bang, Gummy, etc.

Meanwhile, Yang Hyunsuk has made his marriage official with female artist who debuted through the group, Sweety, Lee Eunjoo. She gave birth to a healthy daughter weighing 2.78kg on the 5th at 2:01pm at a hospital in Seoul.

Sharing their love for 9 years now, Yang Hyunsuk and Lee Eunjoo have finally become a 'mom and dad'. The mother and the baby are both healthy at the moment.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100806n05025

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Guest blackjackVip

^ AWWWWWWWWWW....president yang! i feel so happy for him! :D

and their daughter is born at 2:01! cool!

i think 2NE1's comeback will be a BLAST!

this is a lucky sign!

i'm getting even more excited now!

lots of rookie groups debuting this year, but i'm sticking with 2NE1 and Big Bang only...

aja! aja! YG!

Archived