►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

dang look at those pics of the girls gracing the red carpet @ VMAJ!! they're all gorgeous~! And leader CL is smoking hottt, she's soo rocking that stage! :lol: thx for sharing the pics ^.^

subbed clips of the girls UFO messages~! thank u alot for spending time to sub these~~ i love Dara's kute and chirpy voice hahahaha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

Thanks so much for the subbed ufo clips.

Lately I feel like we blackjacks are getting closer due to waiting patiently for our girls return. I know we can do it. I so feel the love in here lately. /smiles goofily like proud parent.

anyhoo i just love the Darzy pic up there.. dara looking so proud at minzy. that is probably in anticipation of one of her patented splits. no matter how many times she does it I will not get tired of them.

@cristina -- thanks for the schedule update. will go change it at ygl, i still have the old date. i was wondering why dc2ne1 and official bj page did not mention anything about it and had no clips.

anyhoo have a great day/night fellow blackjacks

Guest eru.pop

Out of curiosity, did the final episode that completed the girls' vacations on 2NE1 TV ever get subbed?

I tried looking for it, but I can't seem to find any fansubs for it.

Never mind, I found Royal Ace's daily motion account. I never saw their farewell video.

Guest 64assa

2NE1 are different compared to other girlgroups but I like different. CL and Minzy are my favorites out of the five because these two chicks just seemed to catch my attention. My brother really loves Bom and I don't blame him since she is after all, very pretty.

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

I don't know if this was shared but I found this CLIP. CL's version of Kim Yuna's part in the shouting of reds!

I LOVEEEE HER VERSION!

FAN EDITED FULL VER:

cr: sieljjang + janinelovekpop01

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAYS

21dara127552897366741me.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 네~!! 드디어 박봄다리 폴라로이드 사진의 주인공을 발표하겟슴다! 두구두구두구두구둥둥둥… 봄양의 favorite number! 는~?! 축하드립니다~! 13!^.^ 13번째 댓글주인공에게 조만간 연락드릴게용~ㅋ

21dara127553119034707me.jpg

박봄양의 인증샷입니다!ㅋ 내가 싸인도 받아서 보내드릴게요~^^ 지금은 우리가 제주도로 가는중이니 다녀올때까지 기둘려줘용~! 크하! 나 제주도 처음 가봐요!!!^.^ 기대!

Guest fragmented

2NE1 are different compared to other girlgroups but I like different. CL and Minzy are my favorites out of the five because these two chicks just seemed to catch my attention. My brother really loves Bom and I don't blame him since she is after all, very pretty.

There are only four members in 2ne1 : )

Guest scarletletter

2NE1 IN SEOJONG CENTER OF PERFORMING ARTS HELD YESTERDAY

18953290.jpg

credit: cyworld l nique_25@ YGLadies.com & scarlet_cryssie @ YGLadies.com

Guest cristina0422

Cheondoong wants to work with 2NE1's...

The figure that MBLAQ's Cheondoong wants to work with is 2NE1's CL.

Even as 2NE1's Sandara Park's younger brother, in their recent interview Hello TV, he selected world star Rain (Jung Jihoon) and 2NE1's CL as the people whom he wanted to work with.

Cheondoong said "It was after seeing Rain's performance that made me decide to become a singer", pointing out Rain as his role model. In addition, he revealed his strong ambitions, "I often hear that I'm nice because I appear to be gentle, but just because people say that I'm nice, there's no reason that I can't be strong", "Rather than giving up on everything like Rain, I'm going to work hard in order to become the best singer, and in order to achieve my dream, strongly".

Cheondoong also pointed out one of his strengths as being able to learn choreography faster than the other members, in addition, he talks about the controversy of him on TV when he was unable to do his multiplication tables, "It's just that I've never learned my multiplication tables, it really wasn't because I'm stupid", he argued while causing laughter.

Chic-dol MBLAQ's special interview and photoshoot can all be seen in the June issue of CJ Premium TV Magazine Hello.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n11935, http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n12654

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

Seems Park Siblings really adore CL-roo much. Kekeke. I wonder if wifey Dara keeps mentioning CL-roo to Doongie.

Guest Zelle

^awww.. he should ask his noona then. Dara is pretty smart in math and science!

thanks to everyone sharing bits and pieces bout the girls. much appreciated!

Blackjacks + 2NE1 fighting!!!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

^awww.. he should ask his noona then. Dara is pretty smart in math and science!

thanks to everyone sharing bits and pieces bout the girls. much appreciated!

Blackjacks + 2NE1 fighting!!!

How did you know that DARA is very smart in Math and in Science......are you classmate of DARA before if you are your very lucky!!! kekeke......

Guest cristina0422

If I'm not mistaken she's really good in Math and Physics (which most students hate. keke.), specifically. I remember when she took High School Evaluation Exam she passed the exam and even perfected the exam in Physics inspite of barely attending lessons because of her hectic schedules in Philippine Entertainment.

I think her Ktxt regarding this goes along with this pic...

sandara05092005082858.jpg

Guest Zelle

i actually concluded this after their local program here in the Phils. wherein the characters they play are patterned after how they are in real life. in that drama, Dara is portrayed as someone really good in math and science. then i got to confirm this after reading fan accounts of people who are also close to Dara. *proud*

@Cristina, yes ive read something like that :)

ah, right, i remember, this interview with her teachers. i'll see if i can find the vid

Guest qazxc

Apparently, Dara's single "Kiss" is pretty popular in China? The song managed to hit #1 on Baidu's Korean/Japanese chart

even though it was released September of last year. Wow!

do9aip.jpg

One of the Kiss videos has over 18 million views on Youku, the Chinese equivalent of Youtube.

t8t9c1.jpg

Cr: Oh Dara! for the info

Guest sjaikb

posted? Dara ME2DAY 3rd update

21dara127554973325438me.jpg

오랜만에 바다를 보니 마음이 편안해저요~ 아~ 여기가 천국이야아~!^.^

Guest Zelle

^oohhhh.. where art thou, 2NE1????

beautiful place!!!

I also love Kiss! still on loop along with the rest of 2NE1's songs. lol

Archived