►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest prisha

Yeah I agree with people who said "to keep our hopes high"

because if it was only for the birthday party ..

- Why they were surrounded of camera at LA?

- Why Minzy was filmed going to watch a movie ? (I mean what does this have to do with the birthday party?)

- & Dara visiting her bro ??

- During they shopping in the grocery, why they put the camera in the same way as 2ne1tv ??

if it was only for the "special documentary for the birthday" i don't see the need to film all this things

maybe i'm wrong or maybe not

but I really hope 2ne1tv saison 2 !!!

& btw don't forget that the blog run by people who give their own opinion and the official site maintained by the media are two things completely different.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarletletter

@sryche

no offense to you and i respect your shipping heart coz i like that shipping too but if its possible for you to avoid posting any shipping related to this thread to avoid encouraging other shippers to do the same. i mean if you must know shipping thread including yours will somehow cause friction in here that's why its a silent agreement for all of us here to minimize such shipping and mainly focus on 2ne1 girls and not their shipping ..... i think there are proper threads for that :D

thank you for hearing me out .... hope you see my point :)

ME2DAY TRANSLATION

UPDATE 1 (WITH BEAN POLE)

Kya~ Yesterday's party..was really ke lacking but satisfying ke Although I could have gotten a lot of help with it, one of the sunbae-nims who likes the number 7 saw the program MC Dara made by herself and said to me "You're not suitable for TV" ke that's weird ke but I'm entertaining! ke

UPDATE 2 (WITH ETUDE)

When MC Dara was sweating buckets to run the event, chef Chaerin was sweating in the kitchen, working hard to cook ke I felt bad because the kitchen seemed so busy ㅠ You worked hard, El Chef~! The food was a hit!^^

UPDATE 3 (WITH 11ST)

Waitress Bom was too nervous ke so Mingki quickly started assisting her with serving! But for some reason, Bom worked really really hard to serve! Of course, Mingki worked hard too! It was really lovely watching those two, it made me proud^^ As expected, we're 2NE1! If we do it, we do it!!! We're cool ke

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT.

Guest itszmaeee

Just to tell you guys concerning over that allkpop article is stupid. Allkpop made that article up and I see no korean articles confirming that it's for 2NE1's birthday bash. Uh hellllo? If those cameras was for their anniversary, why the heck were they in London, LA, and Japan? To what? Celebrate their anniversary in three different locations? Don't mind the article since they have no credits or sources for it whatsoever. Only us, blackjacks, know what's really going on since I'm sure most of us have been following news from other resources. Don't believe anything yet. Though I wouldnt set my hopes up toooo high about 2NE1 TV Season 2. BUTTTT I already set my mind on it. Allkpop doesn't know anything what's been going on with the girls, so rejoice!!! Haha. Unless if you want more 411, YGL is a good provider.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

hey guys i've been to 2ne1YG official fansite and saw that they have schedule TODAY 25th MAY I think its for MNET RADIO...

if you want to check if its really real go to the website then go to their schedule thing and you can see it/////

here's the link....sorry i don't know how to caps...

http://www.yg-2ne1.com/

Guest NV4ever

the girls have a schedule today? Mnet Radio~~ wonder wat are they gonna do but yayyy more 2NE1~!! ^.^

poor Leader, soo busy in the kitchen...i hope she got to relax and have some fun it's her party too! :lol:

and sweet magnae helping out her bommie unnie serving the guests~~^.^ I hope they'll release some videos

at the party!

Guest blackjackVip

Wow, i'm really loving Minzy's outfits!

it's really the opposite of wat her concept is, when she's in 2NE1.

her style is very sexy/mature looking...

i actually like it! :)

but she looks way older than she is though...

P.S can't wait for their comeback!!!! when, WHEN am i going to see them again!!??? huhuhu T_______T

Guest asianbabe55

^^^^

Aigoo, looking at the MAMA videos makes me smile =)

It makes me remeber staying up late inot the night to see our girls doing what thye do best during the MAMA

2ne1 need to come back! I find the Kpop scene boring without them and I miss them so much =(

Guest sjaikb

hey guys i've been to 2ne1YG official fansite and saw that they have schedule TODAY 25th MAY I think its for MNET RADIO...

if you want to check if its really real go to the website then go to their schedule thing and you can see it/////

here's the link....sorry i don't know how to caps...

http://www.yg-2ne1.com/

100525 Mnet Radio Dara

http://tokchae.egloos.com/336379

Cr: DC2NE1

Guest jp30ptt7

new video message?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA4Nt8OyWkc

CLBaddestFemale YT

Here is the translation:

Everyone: Hello, what's up, we're 2NE1!

CL: Nice to see you.

CL: What day is today?

Dara: I'm so jealous!

CL: Oh my god.

CL: May 25th, oh my god.

Dara: It should have been me.

Bom: It should be me.

CL: Today's Choeun unnie's wedding ceremony!

Dara: I'm jealous!

Minji: Congratulations!

Dara: I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous.

CL: Unnis go get married. Get married. Get married.

Dara: Anyways

CL: Lastly, we really congratulate you and,

Until the end of time

Please be happy

We love you!

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

source: Nate

re-uploaded: tamtamie

Guest elavip

minji with gummy,

2010052613441110011.jpg

gorgeous yg ladies~ such a cute relationship.

ooh i have a feeling there'll be more gummy tv since she's active now xD yeeah~

Guest hasuike

guys,.. do you know what is the font they use in 2NE1 logo? a 2ne1 logo on their album?

and also share me some High Resolution logo of 2NE1 and blackjacks,.. i want to design 2ne1 shirt so pls help,..

Thank you ,.. ^^,

Archived