►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

LMAO AGING HAHAHA looks interesting! The rest too please 8D? I wonder how Bom would look lmao~

--------------------

2NE1's Sandara Park is in strong favour to play the opposing female role to Lee Seungki in the most recently confirmed SBS drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox".

Dara in her first Korean drama, "The Return of Iljimae"

According to the drama representatives, they are currently discussing the casting of Sandara Park for the role of the nine tailed fox in the drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox" to follow the SBS drama, "I am Legend".

Lee Seungki, far right, in a promotion picture for his drama "Shining Inheritance"

After his role in SBS's "Shining Inheritance", Lee Seungki was chosen to make a comeback in "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox". In this drama, a nine tail fox who was sealed for over 500 years has her seal broken in 2010 and takes the form of a human. This drama will be similar to a Korean version of Hollywood's movie 'Twilight', but instead with a nine-tailed fox.

Meanwhile, it has been planned for filming to start immediately following the final casting.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100428n03850

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THESE LINES OF TAKING OUT.

Disclaimer: Although there has been a lot of discussion going around Sandara as an actor lately, YG representatives have still not revealed where they stand in this casting. There is no indication of whether or not the situation differs greatly from when Sandara was considered for the position a couple of months ago; however, we are simply keeping you updated as we get news from Nate and Naver.

Update #1: Nate has released another article saying the exact opposite: that Sandara is NOT being considered for a role in "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox" (http://news.nate.com/view/20100428n05883). Rumors are rumors, so remember to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. Please do not blame YGL if things do not go through - we just translate what we see and we know just as much as you do LOL.

Update #2: LOL another article has come out SUPPORTING the first one (http://news.nate.com/view/20100428n06772). Believe what you want to believe at this point lmao.

--------------------

Yeee we've heard rumors before, but this particularly stood out with it's wording: "strong favour" hahah. We'll see! I really want to see Dara in a drama *-*~ Cross yo fingers!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qazxc

There's an update regarding the "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox" rumor:

FINAL UPDATE: There has been confirmation that this is not, in fact, true. Sandara Park is not being discussed for the role and that when drama representatives saw this on nate, this was the first time they ever heard of it. Many people who are observing the matter, however stated "The two seem to match each other well" and "It'd be really great if she was casted for the role."

We apologize for the inconvenience guys. >>>>:

Credit: GEE at ygladies.com

That's too bad but I think YG is prioritizing 2NE1's comeback right now and a drama would take too much time. I have a feeling that Dara will be in a movie some time this year, though. She even hinted about it on me2day and a movie won't take too long to film.

Guest deceitful.reverie

^

I think so too. 2NE1 will be very busy this year, and they will probably shooting more MVs too.

If ever Dara's going to be in a drama, I don't think she'll have the lead role right away too. I know she has experience, but IMO, she's still not the lead-actress material; it's too risky for a director to give that role to her. I'm guessing 1-2 more dramas with supporting roles, then lead after that. A lead role in a movie is more likely though.

Anyway, to keep in topic, I'm amazed at Bom and Minji's Sudden Attack characters. They're pretty close to what the girls really look like. :)

Guest scarletletter

@FINAL UPDATE ABOUT DARA IN A DRAMA

Honestly, I dont get with all these news articles on always associating Dara with this so called drama. Its been months that they keep on mentioning Dara's name with that news. Not that I don't like Dara to be in that drama but I came to a point that I get a little bit irritated with these news, they keep on posting with our Dara's name on it without even YG or the producer of this drama confirming it. I mean what are they trying to point out..that Dara have been considered but in the end she's not with the drama at all..its like WTH <_< ... sorry for ranting, this is a symptom of 2ne1 deprivation. I want Dara to be in that drama but if the producer itself are not thinking of considering her casting at all or even YG confirming it, don't use Dara's name just to get attention of the viewers coz it making me crazy ..aigoo! kekeke ...

Thanks for translating it and sharing it with us, its been appreciated :D ....hope that even Dara will not be in drama, she will indeed pursue her acting career in korea this year .... and hopefully soon enough that at least will give us diversion on our deprivation on 2ne1 that will be making their hiatus much longer .... :P

anyways, on lighter note here are some new pics of 2ne1 in Samsung Event

38088364.th.jpg 28789188.th.jpg61692070.th.jpg29988230.th.jpg77081179.th.jpg

99098531.th.jpg34671548.th.jpg63210874.th.jpg93517151.th.jpg86603078.th.jpg

10527266.th.jpg31030730.th.jpg54048390.th.jpg69225716.th.jpg84079438.th.jpg41990492.th.jpg81929643.th.jpg90637166.th.jpg20129519.th.jpg

DARA IN SPORTS KOREA

2NE1 FUNK EARRINGS

credit DC2NE1

Guest itszmaeee

@FINAL UPDATE ABOUT DARA IN A DRAMA

Honestly, I dont get with all these news articles on always associating Dara with this so called drama. Its been months that they keep on mentioning Dara's name with that news. Not that I don't like Dara to be in that drama but I came to a point that I get a little bit irritated with these news, they keep on posting with our Dara's name on it without even YG or the producer of this drama confirming it. I mean what are they trying to point out..that Dara have been considered but in the end she's not with the drama at all..its like WTH <_< ... sorry for ranting, this is a symptom of 2ne1 deprivation. I want Dara to be in that drama but if the producer itself are not thinking of considering her casting at all or even YG confirming it, don't use Dara's name just to get attention of the viewers coz it making me crazy ..aigoo! kekeke ...

Thanks for translating it and sharing it with us, its been appreciated :D ....hope that even Dara will not be in drama, she will indeed pursue her acting career in korea this year .... and hopefully soon enough that at least will give us diversion on our deprivation on 2ne1 that will be making their hiatus much longer .... :P

I see where you are coming from. I mean, this whole Dara thing can just be a marketing strategy that the producers are doing. To hype everyone up, but if they ended up saying "Hey, Dara will not be a part of the drama. Deal with it.", I would be extremely dissapointed. I don't get the point of mentioning Dara while promoting your drama when you won't even consider of taking her in. Anyways, I won't put tooooo much hopes in this whole thing.

@fanpictures THEY LLLLLOOOOK GOOOOOD!

Guest babiiv214

@ cristina~ I remember those pics, she posted those in PEX before right? it was a role during SCQ days? but yeah, totall dorky grandma~ :lol:

Love love the article about how the public has soo much interest on Dara in the acting department,

and how they single out her as the most that would be successful, Darongie Fighting!!

Hopefully YGE releases as statement about all this~

They did release before when the statement about her inclusion in STep Up Korean version

and how they are receiving not just that but a lot of other movie and tv drama offers, wanting her as the lead role

which is great, they see great potentials in her as an actress~ I'm sure Dara would love to act again, it's her other passion, her love for acting~ :D

i remember how the PD for the return of Iljimae were all praises for her and how he got her for the female role in 19 movie before? but then was pulled out by YG since them girls will be debuting that time already, it's sad, but there are still other opportunities, to come~ like these for instance, I wanna know what other projects were offered to her though as mentioned by YGE, LOL! whatever they decide, I just hope it's for the best for everyone~

posting some more fanpics during teh corby anycall event:

0d52640993a963972fddd4f.jpg

0f5707ce8a4a1a01b700c8f.jpg

3abe8045e7131b07869473f.jpg

12723972562010042804411.jpg

12723972562010042804412.jpg

12723972562010042804412.jpg

12724113042010042808362.jpg

p><p> [size=2][font="Georgia"][b]I only

credits as tagged + DC2NE! gall + sandara baidu bar

Guest scarletletter

SINCE I SELDOM SEE MINJI IN THESE THREAD, I DECIDED TO SEPARATE AND GIVE THESE HONORARY POST FOR THE CUTEST MAKNAE OF 2NE1 ALONE :D

GIVING ERO-MINZY SOME LOVE! :P

MINZY IN LOVE :)

MINZY IN FOCUS B)

MINZY FANART WITH THE LEADER ;)

credit:

DC2NE1, NEpeople

Guest scarletletter

< - - - - - click me

BY: ChuubiKiss

STARRING K-POP IDOLS WITH OUR 2NE1 GIRLS

I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT , IT HAS A VERY GOOD EDITING... IT LOOKS REAL ! :DB)

--------------------------------------------------------------

2ne1 stepping it up and groovin it!

credit: DC2NE1

Guest NV4ever

lmao~ those gifs are hilarious!!! kblackjacks can get very creative hahahhaa

love love those UFO messages, the fans are soo sweet and kute!! ^.^ they're really miss the girls...we all

want their comeback like RIGHT NOW!

About Dara in a drama~ i would love to see her act movies or drama doesnt matter, but i dont think YG

will accept the offers right now since they're gearing up for their comeback so the girls are really busy with

all the preparations and all....and since 2NE1 is fairly new so i think YG prioritize their musical aspects more so

maybe next year?? im hoping for a drama with Dara and TOP kakaka :lol:

From Leespiar (professionally conducted survey used by advertising companies in Korea)

Leespiar’s 2010 1st Half survey of biggest Female Kpop artists

1. SNSD (37.5%)

2. KARA (18.4%)

3. Lee Hyori (12.0%)

4. T-ara (12.0%)

5. 2NE1 (9.6%)

6. Jang YoonJung (8.4%)

7. Baek JiYoung (5.9%)

8. Wonder Girls (4.4%)

9. BEG (3.8%)

10. After School (3.0%)

C:: AlKpop~

Guest NV4ever

woott~~ 2NE1 in the TOP 5! the girls have been laying low for months now but they still maintain their popularity!!

Guys, can someone pls tell me wat is the exact sales of the girls mini-album up till now?? thx ^.^

Guest blackjackVip

< - - - - - click me

BY: ChuubiKiss

STARRING K-POP IDOLS WITH OUR 2NE1 GIRLS

I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT , IT HAS A VERY GOOD EDITING... IT LOOKS REAL ! :DB)

--------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S A NICE ONE!!....

it's very in sync, very well edited :)

i super love the Big Bang and 2NE1 part...like when Taeyang, Gd, Top, seungri and Bom's part came on, it was like i'm watching a trailer of their movie!.. :D

love when TOP spoke it was like his real voice, then Taeyang and BOM's part! love it <3

when BOM said "Let's do this" so sexxyy!! haha

oh! seungri's voice suits him here too, love the smirk :lol:

---

Btw, about DARA's rumor getting casted on Seunggi's Movie.

i was veryyyy excited!! since before!

but when i read the final confirmation, i was very disappointed.

probably coz i was expecting it so much.

i really wanted her and seunggi to be in a drama together, that'll be so cool!

but then, it's not going to happen any time soon...

but i still want to see her on screen, so is bom! hehe :)

Guest cristina0422

^ In Italy? Really? I can't imagine that KPOP and 2NE1 are really everywhere now. And they even featured Dara's activities in the Philippines. Tsk even her past loveteams.

Anyway, what's up with sudden surge of articles regarding Dara's acting gig. And it's not only for a one project, a movie and a drama? Why do I smell something burning in here. You know, if there's no smoke there'll be no fire. I think it's still in the process of discussion and negotiation and it's up to YG to have his final decision. These can't be just a rumor, those productions are really considering her for the role. I'm still hoping for a drama or a movie, I hope YG will end up on a wise decision for her.

And who wants CL for a musical? If I remember it right she said before that she's interested on musicals. She's really good on their performance in MAMA.

But I'm anticipating the most is there comeback. And their Anniversary will be a couple of days from now...I wonder what will they in store for us? they might be preparing something for BlackJacks. Come to think of it, 2NE1 is almost 1 year now but they haven't done any fanmeeting?

Guest lovebomvn

^

Yup CL want to try musical...I hope she gets one chance.

And I want Dara act with lee Seung Gi

But now it's time for 2NE1 come back

I miss them so much

Guest NV4ever

yeah, the girls anniversary is coming soon~~ i hope they'll have a surprise for us on tat day!!

fanmeeting will be great! or the announcement of their comeback will be the best news of all~! :D

Guest knucklepink

@irene89: I have a bad feeling about that "journal." I'm no Italian speaker, but I can understand a bit of the language, and I think that came from a tabloid because no DECENT journal would headline their article with "The Nightingale from the Far East Kisses Too Much and Has Too Many Flirtations." Or if we do away with the redundant words, "The Nightingale from the Far East Kisses and Flirts Too Much." It doesn't take a genius to know THAT much.

And also, weirdly enough, Italian isn't that hard of a language to decipher and know that the rest of the article isn't that good either. LOLOL!!!

All I can say is, WOW, Dara has some really international antifans. To which I don't know whether to be happy for that she's THAT famous or sad that she IS that famous.

I find it funny that they called Joseph Bitangcol "another sex symbol from the Philippines." WHEN THE HECK DID JOSEPH BECOME A SEX SYMBOL?! ROFLMAOOOO!!!

EDIT!

Aigoo, so Imma look at the BRIGHT side and laugh this off. LMAOOO!!! Thanks for sharing Irene!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA IN AN ITALIAN JOURNAL!!!

o9eqop.jpg

My rough translation!(Google trans)

Sandara Park singer of origin South Korean girl band best known 2ne1 as DARA continues to inspire envy and admiration among his numerous fans in the Philippines, the country where he grew up and became a TV star. Dara, it is said to constrained working people to attend the most beautiful Asian star system. Before the alleged love affair with actor Filipino Hero Angeles, the singer was justified as a publicity stunt by votula network ABS-CBN. Then the same thing happened with Joseph Bitangcol, a senior Philippine sex symbol of the star system. but not enough. Dara Lee Minho recently kissed the handsome star of TV series Boys Over Flowers, during the filming of a commercial for beer. Cass. Sources of production we kiss the volunto lot of time for which the actors have tried to more than one times, the end seems that Dara and Lee both had swollen lips, Blame one too many do hard work.

Guest knucklepink

Wow. So Google Trans translates Italian? XD That's cool!

I was hesitating whether or not I should post here. But what the heck. Thanks to ejjapay2ne1BOMtori, for the rough trans! I have something to pit my own trans with. Keke!

Anyways, here's my rough translation, unfortunately, not from Google Trans, but I think it's reasonably okay:

The singer from from South Korea girlband, 2NE1, better known as Dara, continues to provoke envy and admiration from her numerous fans in the Philippines, the country where she grew and became a TV star. Dara, in fact, has compelled herself to work towards attracting more men in the Asian showbusiness. First, the alleged love story between her and Philippine actor, Hero Angeles, which the singer justified, was just an advertising campaign, deliberate from network, ABS-CBN. Then the same thing happened with Joseph Bitangcol, another sex symbol in Philippine showbusiness. But that wasn't enough. Recently, Dara kissed Lee Min Ho, the handsome protagonist of the TV series, Boys Over Flowers, during the filming of their beer commercial for Cass. Sources from the production team report that the kissing scene took a lot of time to film, for which the actors had to kiss for over a hundred times. In the end, it seemed that Dara and Lee both had swollen lips. Blame it on too many hours of hard work.

Source: irene89@Soompi

Translated by: Belle@YGLadies.com http://www.ygladies.com/forums/index.php?s...t=0#entry235064

If you plan to take it out, please do so with proper credits. And if someone who speaks Italian can kindly confirm, it would be really great.

Guest irene89

if you want i can translate it XDD i'm italian LOL but i'm not very good in english eheh

but knucklepink translated it very well ;)

this journal is a gossip one..so there are many rumors,gossips ecc...just to let you know..my friend found it in a hairsalon xDDD

Archived