►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilovecute7

Wow that's my girls.... they look so sufisticated and chic in that Ceci cover... i want a copy...

Etude interview was fun... Dara unnie was super cute :) Bom and Dara was so cute when they we're playing around..

I hope they sub this one too i'd love to know what they were talking about :)

Guest rubber

2NE1 @ ETUDE Photoshoot and Interview

1271351161_201004160208526796254601_0.jpg

23t04tf.jpg

98d0mq.jpg

DaRin <333

o0yrzk.jpg

140g67q.jpg

Park Sistahs <3333

11s0yua.jpg

Dara <33333

ejs83p.jpg

21jng54.jpg

Credits: as tagged + DC2NE1

Reposted at: OH DARA!

Team Maknae <3

710hu0.jpg

Bommie <3

1271351161_201004160208445290254601_0.jpg

Guest qazxc

Park Sistahs <3333

http://i40.tinypic.com/11s0yua.jpg

Reposted at: OH DARA!

Aww it's one of the rare times we get to see Bommie smile with her teeth showing...so cute! :lol: Park Sistaz. :wub:

2NE1 BTS of Etude Photoshoot (April 15, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5QRAm1lYO8

CLBaddestFemale YT

original source: tamtamO×o of DC2ne1 and Ne-people

The interview starts off by asking how has 2NE1 been, what have they been up to the past while.

CL said "We've returned to the life of trainees, and we're working hard to practise and exercise."

They go on to talk about their solo activities, and how the other members would go out and support the others during performances. In particular, Dara mentioned how she would go out every single week to support them, and she'd go so frequently that managers would tell her to stop coming, to which CL said that's why they would hide in their waiting room.

Dara makes a happy, enjoyable expression when the interviewer asks them to make an expression to describe their feelings today. She also displayed 'proud' expression following her excited one.

During the O.X talk, the girls were divided into two teams: the Unni (Older) Line consisting of Sandara Park and Park Bom, and the Dongsaeng (Younger) Line consisting of Minzy and CL.

The first question asked the girls if sometimes they felt the age gap between the members. Sandara was the only one who said she did! She explained "When we were taking a break from the photoshoot just now, I couldn't help but sit on the floor. I thought, this is weird, it wasn't like this last year."

The next question asked "I think that the other team is more immature than us." where both Bom and Dara both agreed that it wasn't true, and the two dongsaengs agreed that the unnis were more immature. CL explained that the two unnis were more outgoing and energetic than the two youngers.

CL talks about their music "We're making music freely now, so really it could even come out tomorrow, or next year, we still don't know."

What kind of headlines does 2NE1 want to see when they come back?

Dara said "After so long, as usual 2NE1's passionate stage!"

Minzy said "2NE1, another super tsunami!!"

CL ends by saying" Everyone, 2NE1 is working hard to prepare, please anticipate a lot, we'll visit you guys soon. Everyone, let's go 2NE1!!"

Credits: GEE & BK! @ ygladies.com for translations and explanations.

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

Guest sjaikb

Dara ME2DAY

21dara12713905086464me2.jpg

헉!!! 아뉘! 울 홈페이지 왜 이러죠?! 들어가봤는데… 울 홈피가 미쳤어 요!!!ㅠㅠ이상하다 분명 와쥐빼밀리닷컴 맞는데… 까짓거미쳐보자??? 누가 이렇게만든거죠?!↗ 사장님한테 혼날텐데..ㅠ 뭐.. 까짓거 한번 미쳐보죠 머!!! 고고고~!!!^.^

Gwangju Idols - 2NE1's Minji, BB's Seungri, Kara's Goo Hara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zxfoVt5jI

cr:pinkpurple2ne1

Guest topsyujah

im guessing what dara posted is their new single? if you click on it, there's a link to a me2day page

http://me2day.net/030201

and on the side it has 0429....april 29 is their comeback date im assuming? ♥

edit _____________

the title sounds like it's going to be an upbeat song and it seems like their comeback will be this month since their starting to promote again (such as etude house)...i hope it's their comeback song though !

it translates (not exactly sure if this is right) into get it and let's go crazy

Guest Banana Peel

^

whoa, wonder what that's all about :o

I don't think it's 2ne1's comeback song, I have a feeling that it might be Gummy's since they announced that she would be the one coming back sooner. Right? HMMMM, I'm really really wishing this is 2ne1's' though ;____; sigh, lol. I guess Dara's showing support for fellow YG family member <3

Guest hasuike

actually YG/2NE1 always made us surprises,..

who is the YG artist who will cameback at 29???

hhmm,.. I'm curious....

@new bts for etude

i love it,.. i love how park sisters play around,.. and what Cl's said is true the 2 park sisters are immature LOL

Hello everyone :D

First time posting...long time lurker ;)

Posted?

2NE1 in Cosmopolitan May (?) 2010 Issue

tn12713954427764742730.jpg

tn12713953228960698120.jpg

cr. nate

Anyways, I hope some would be able to translate the article that was with the photos ^^

& would find more pics :D

Yah! Why topping a page? -__-"

Guest tazanya

i think the techies are just updating the site in preparation for being swamped with visits all summer long when all their artists are promoting. i imagine they are seeing increased traffic as more and more ppl go to the site for info.

plus its been a while since they did anything with the site... its about time for a revamp.

^

^

The makeup is really pretty. I love Minji's orange-y lip color.

im guessing what dara posted is their new single? if you click on it, there's a link to a me2day page

http://me2day.net/030201

and on the side it has 0429....april 29 is their comeback date im assuming? ♥

edit _____________

the title sounds like it's going to be an upbeat song and it seems like their comeback will be this month since their starting to promote again (such as etude house)...i hope it's their comeback song though !

it translates (not exactly sure if this is right) into get it and let's go crazy

I doubt it's a new 2NE1 song. They could just be giving support for Gummy who is probably coming back early May. Possibly a teaser.

Guest babymodz

Hello everyone :D

First time posting...long time lurker ;)

Posted?

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8168/tn...27764742730.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7557/tn...28960698120.jpg

cr. nate

Anyways, I hope some would be able to translate the article that was with the photos ^^

& would find more pics :D

Yah! Why topping a page? -__-"

omo ~ are they going to be in cosmopolitan too?

that's soo cool!

& i love their makeup...

don't mean to offend anyone or anything,

but i'm really tired of seeing stars with that whole au naturel / no makeup look...

if you want to wear makeup, then wear some color & show the world that you're actually wearing makeup!

& i'm so happy 2ne1's breaking out of the natural-looking makeup look :)

me2day

ooh ~ so excited for the song!

doesn't matter if it's Gummy's or 2ne1's new single...

i think our me2day queen will be updating again in the next few days

Guest NV4ever

Etude BTS~~ lmao the two magnaes agreed tat the unnies are more playful ^.^ hahhaha park sisters are soo kute, playing around, eps. Bom really loves to teases Dara~~ and i spotted her henna tattoo on her right arm, really nice!!

CL leadah is smoking~!!!! i love Dara's sophisticated look for their CeCi Cover Mag. too, gorgeous goddess :D

Dara is giving some hints on her me2day, wonder wat's gonna happen on the 29th???

YG is all about surprises...and i agree with CL tat they could just drop the single tomorrow and shock everyone~! :lol:

Welcome juliaa, thx for sharing those pics~~ Cosmo?? they're gonna be feature in Cosmopolitan Mag too?

i want more of the girls~!!! And when's their Anycall Event? anyone remembers...cant wait to see them performs TTFM!!!

Guest ch1nky

just had to reply O_O

wow! our girls are slowly getting out there :D

1st) High Cut

2nd) Ceci

and now..cosmopolitan!!!

yaayy!!

hopefully next time they'll start appearing in variety shows too <3

btw, loove love the make up :D esp the lipstick mizy has on and whoever did Dara's eyes were amazing! <3 love it

only a couple more days til the 24th!! and we'll see TTFM perfomed LIVE<3

Guest NV4ever

sounds like 2ne1 went to la with teddy?? album/songs? mv? curious!!!!

i just backtracked and noticed this but why no one mention about it?? the girls are in LA with papa Teddy??

wahhhh....i live like 45 min. away, is this really confirmed??? maybe they're there for recording something...someone please investigate on this :lol:

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

YG Entertainment planning for something on April 19th?

For visitors to YG Entertainment’s website on the 16th, they would have been greeted by a sentence laid against a black background that wrote, “Let’s go crazy!”.

And if you go ahead and click on that, you will be directed to a me2day blog that wrote, “April 19th, 10am“, and together with a picture that also said, “Let’s go crazy!”.

Fans are apparently going crazy and speculating on what’s being planned by YG on the 19th.

In response, YG expressed, “This is part of our teaser marketing so we cannot reveal anything more. Please wait until the 19th.”

Credit: allkpop

I think this answer everybody's question...but I'm really speculating that this will probably be 2NE1's single...LOL...cuz knowning YG, he really will release it this month to celebrate 2NE1's anniversary...whatever...I'm just happy that we're starting to get news now...even if it's for Gummy or Se7en, it's still YG FAmily...and cuz the girls are doing alot of photoshoots too so it make sense if they promote in my opinion..we'll just have to wait I guess...LOL

Archived