►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

[TRANS][NEWS]"Midnight Entertainment," Yang Hyun Suk and Park Jin Young, Who Do You Want To Scout From The Other's Agency?

20110907131540002296734.jpg

Yang Hyun Suk and Park Jin Young chose singers that they would like to scout from the other's rival agency.

On the SBS TV "Midnight TV Entertainment," the judges to up coming survival audition program, "Kpop Stars," Yang HYun Suk and Park Jin Young, were guests in an interview. In the program, Yang Hyun Suk chose 2PM's Nickhun, Wonder Girl's Sun-Ye, and Miss A's Suzy, from the roster of JYP Entertainment's artists.

According to Yang Hyun Suk, "I chose Nickhun, who comes from overseas, because he's extremely good-looking," he said, citing his reason. Next, he told the reason as to why he chose Sun-Ye, "I first saw her during an old audition program of Park Jin Young, and ever since the first time, I've thought that she's good," he said.

When asked why he chose 1TYM's Teddy from YG Entertainment, Park Jin Young said that he wished him to come as a singer. Park Jin Young also stated that another reason is that Teddy also makes/produces excellent kind of music.

Park Jin Young also added, "I really like to dance and to sing, and I think that the way Taeyang dances and sings is really superb," he replied, giving the reason why he wanted Big Bang's Taeyang. Park Jin Young also chose 2NE1's Sandara Park as his final choice, "I think she possesses a very unique charm, which cannot be seen in other female stars," he said.

Yang Hyun Suk then commented with, "I gave a nickname to Sandara, I call her 'the woman from Mars'," he said, "That's because she has this really unusual way about her. I've known her for years, and I really think that it's unlikely she's from Earth," he said, evoking laughter.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110907n30434 and http://news.nate.com/view/20110907n30190

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

"That's because she has this really unusual way about her. I've known her for years, and I really think that it's unlikely she's from Earth," he said, evoking laughter.

YG PAPA just can't help it commenting

about DARA & it tickles my stomach so much.

Talking about DARA being from MARS,I so wanted

to ask YG where is BOMmie's planet,then. :lol:

For awhile I thought,11st was taken

over by a comedian..I guess they are

still keeping the girls at their bay.

Guest dragon-rider

Some people are complaining too much about thing that YG said to Dara during Kiss rehearsal in 2NE1TV ep 12. I admit it was a bit impolite saying that but I don't think he is a heartless person like what they said. He's not a bad boss, every YG stan knows that.

Anw, something to lighten the mood

110908 2NE1 - Law and Order CF

Cre: welovesandara@YT

tumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao1_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao2_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao3_250.gif

tumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao4_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao5_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao6_250.gif

tumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao7_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao8_250.giftumblr_lr7iif1cGb1qekpsao9_250.gif

Cre: forever-2ne1@tumblr

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

New 2NE1 11st Pictures

NKyZx.jpg

HQE1W.png

qkjcH.jpgiH3rG.jpg

rzNhJ.jpgadwTX.jpg

Source: 11st

+

[me2DAY] 110903 MINZY

lpH5g.png

날씨한번좋구만~오늘은 핑크플레이콘서트 있는날~^^화창한날씨에 뛰기 제격인 날씨!!!선글이끼고 셀카 찰칵!!

TRANS:Today is the Pink Play Concert~ ^^ The weather is good~ A gentle and calm weather!! 

Wore my sunglasses and took a picture!!

+

SOURCE:ygladies

Guest dragon-rider

Dara and CL in a photoshoot in Hongdae

Iu51L.jpg

CpXzi.jpg

This photoshoot may be the same as the program that VJ A-MI has come and worked with 2NE1 which was updated a few days ago

z7J2o.jpg

Source: DC_TOK@twitter + DC2NE1 via clbaddestfemale & ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

Watching Megan's journey makes my jealous mode come to the highest level :tears: . It's so epic. If I were her. I would be immediately fainted when 2NE1 came right in front of my face like that.

So great, so awesome. I want to cry

tumblr_lr8f3tWz6J1qgeckf.gif

Archived