►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest LadyBee

I don't know if this makes any sense but Is there anyone think that this song "Click" from 3:15 to 3:20 is similar to the song that 2NE1 recorded with Will I Am ? The song that they showed in 2NE1TV SS2 around ep 2 or 3 ? I mean if 2NE1 already recorded it, how can that melody be on BEP's album ? It makes me confused :mellow:

P.s: Feel free to tell me if this question isn't appreciate and I will edit :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away on holiday and was pleasantly surprised to see Bom had released a new song and a new mv. I felt so out of touch with the world while away and this proves that I was! Where did it come from?! LOL

All I can say though, is that the song is absolutely gorgeous. Bom looks so cute in the music video and I really do like how YG is giving her solo opportunities. Even if she doesn't perform this song on music station, just hearing her beautiful voice is wonderful. She has such a distinct, lovely voice to listen to.

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

Thank u for all the pic.

"Don't Cry"..really great song and MV!wink.gif

Bom have a voice in super and 

who has a beautiful voice like him?

In brief..

Sang a solo, all the groups left behind..and; this is not a surprise for me..wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest cristina0422

@cristina0422 i was wondering about that too. it would really help if all links to the other girls' separate threads are included.

meanwhile, 3 weeks is such a long wait... i miss our girls... just drop a new song now please. lol.

Neh, I already informed one of the moderators of soompi regarding that.

Aigoo~ Bommie is still strong on charts. ALL KILL! So, there's a PERFECT ALL KILL? I wonder how it will be achieve.

As of 2:05AM KST

2v9t646.png

I'm excited for the girls comeback! Kyah! Less than 3 weeks, YG will drop again another song. I wonder if it will also be their comeback?

EDIT:

Regular All-Kill = #1 Ranking on the Top 7 Korean Music Sites (Soribada, Dosirak, Melon, Mnet, Naver, Daum, Cyworld, Bugs apparently Monkey3 is not included in the Top 7)

Perfect All-Kill = #1 Ranking on the Top 7 Korean Music Sites, plus #1 ranking on ichart, and best streaming glade.

Don't Cry is a Regular All Kill right now.

Source: YG LIFE BLOG

Credit: Daily2NE1

#1 Ranking on the Top 7 Korean Music Sites - CHECK

#1 ranking on ichart - CHECK

best streaming glade - I don't know about this one.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

^not sure but this chart is the only chart that Park bom is not #1

ichart

so i think this chart might be the reason why Bommie still not getting perfect kill

Guest cristina0422

^not sure but this chart is the only chart that Park bom is not #1

ichart

so i think this chart might be the reason why Bommie still not getting perfect kill

Eh? Bommie is #1 in iChart the whole day yesterday. I had a screencap of that until 2.05AM KST today. But it's ok. It's acceptable coz Bommie is not promoting this song while the other who took over the first spot had their comeback already in music shows. She is still doing good at #2.

BOMmie definitely felt

touched about her success w/

'Don't Cry' despite not promoting it.

It was indeed sweet of her to call Teddy Oppa

when she got of the good news.

I can imagine how shocked Teddy

Oppa are when hearing her crying

over the phone.

CONGRATS PARK BOM!! You did

great achieving

that regular all kill status

despite w/out any perfs so whatever. blush.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

2NE1’s Bom wore a $20,000 USD Alexander McQueen dress in “Don’t Cry” MV

DJxgC.jpg

2NE1’s Bom wore a $20,000 USD Alexander McQueen dress in “Don’t Cry” MV

In 2NE1’s Bom’s comeback solo music video for “Don’t Cry“, fans noticed that she was wearing a posthumous work of designer Alexander McQueen.

The piece she’s wearing costs a whopping $20,000 USD, but according to fashion industry representatives, the dress has the potential to cost more since it’s McQueen’s final creation before his death.

The dress was under possession by McQueen’s family, but after finding out that McQueen had worked with Big Bang and 2NE1 in the past, they accepted Yang Hyun Suk’s request to feature it in Bom’s latest music video.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Taken from: allkpop

Guest sjaikb
Guest Wingedbunny

I really love seeing bommie wear pants! She looks great in the short dressed and skirts she wears but there is just something about her in pants that looks so casual yet so well put together :) her legs still come out great..and i love her shoes

Cool pics!!!!! I like how Bom suits pants.

Guys since 2NE1 has its own subforum now. Don't you think we should start making things more organized and make news threads and every member threads etc?

For example we already have CL picture thread so we can also start the other members, as well as one for the Nikon pictures, another for the new comeback... so that everything is in one place.

I think if you look around the other groups subforums you can get the idea.

: )

guys, Don't Cry is a "Perfect AllKill" right now, i'm 'bout crying of hapiness

it's means our Spring Lady Masterpiece had a #1 Daily Ranking on the Top 7 Korean Digital Music Sites (Soribada, Dosirak, Melon, Mnet, Naver, Daum, Cyworld, Bugs) + #1 ichart + #1 best streaming

<correct me of i'am wrong, i'm just super excited right now>

perfectallkill.jpg

iChart

Guest cristina0422

^ WOW! Congrats Bomtaro!!!! It's really overwhelming. PERFECT KILL?! It's the first time I've seen it in iChart nowadays. Gosh! With Bommie done it, people will have high expectation for 2NE1's comeback.

Don't Cry is #1 in ALL Daily and Realtime Charts

33ynzo0.png

* I guess it should be #1 in Daily and Real-time charts to achieve a PK.

* According to YGL

A Perfect Allkill is when, in addition to being #1 on the Top 7 Korean Digital Music Sites (Daily), the song ALSO has the best streaming "glade." According to DC2NE1, "[y]esterday was an all-kill just on music sites~ Today, it was an all-kill on music sites, ringtones, and caller ringtones!^^" WOW!!!

* And Don't Cry hit the roof 5 times! Daebak!

Guys since 2NE1 has its own subforum now. Don't you think we should start making things more organized and make news threads and every member threads etc?

Dara, Bom and Minzy already have their own thread but the moderators haven't put it in 2NE1's forum.

Sandara Park

Park Bom

Gong Minji

Guest mevidalady

how many days already since bom got a perfect all kill? was there any singer or group who had a perfect all kill before? am just curious....

Archived