►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shin Bae

woo hoo, finally, i can post the comment in 2NE1 thread! Can't wait for 2NE1's album, i heard that YG will be release 2NE1's new song after 3 weeks and I wonder that YG will release a mini album or digital single? Btw congratz Bommie! x.o.x.o

Guest CallMeDayDreamer

Hi guys do you know if bommie will do music station? if yes when?

Thanks ^^

Music station? You mean Music shows (inki, mubank, music core, mnet?)? 

I don't think so. YG already stated that they will not be promoting "Don't Cry" on music shows.

Guest Zelle

Dara and CL both gaining weight which is ok for me especially for Dara ^^ love it actually.

their skin are to die for! it's just amazing how clear they are. and i love what they wore although i wouldve preferred some color but im hopeful well have some in the comeback ^^

110422 CHAERA @ NIKON EVENT

Cr: Nate news. nyxtim3 for the YT upload

lol at the photographers becoming fanboys when Dara's pic was flashed on the screen ^^

{ROYALACES} 100705 Dara - W Korea Shoot on Onstyle Meets 5 Beauties (1/2)

[b]{ROYALACES} 100705 Dara - W Korea Shoot on Onstyle Meets 5 Beauties (2/2)

cr: RoyalAceSubs

Guest cristina0422

Woah! I was surprise that 2NE1 already got their own subforum. kekeke. And soompi create a poll for who's artist should get their own subforum? I didn't know that! But yeah we need it. BlackJacks all over the world are increasing and soon our girls will have different activities too so I guess we deserve it. Anyway, Dara, Bom and Minzy have their own thread too, right? Why it's not included here in 2NE1's forum? Do we need to ask for moderator's permission?

Anyway, congrats again to BOM for a DOUBLE ALL-KILL. Kyah! You're manager Darong must really be proud of you. kekeke. Can't wait for the next 3 week. The whole 2NE1 troupe will do the widespread ALL-KILL. Bom just started to drop the bomb 2NE1 will do a mass destruction.

Guest funkdreamer

Can I just check..

So 3 weeks from now, 2NE1's first comeback song will be unveiled right?

So is Bom's song included in the entire 6 songs? or?

I was shocked when all of a sudden

the photographers turned to high

upon seeing DARA's pic.

DARA's fanboys are one enthusiastics

bunch of people ^_^

Though not all 4 of the girls

are there,I'm happy CHAERA

were there.Especially when seeing

how well & fair they are blush.gif

CONGRATS TO PARK BOM!! for achieving

the 1million views mark within just a few

days,despite not promoting it. I bet

DARA,the communication director

are excited upon knowing this.

So,I guess we have

to wait for the next 3 wks

for 2NE1 first title song!!~

Guest Zelle

Anyway, Dara, Bom and Minzy have their own thread too, right? Why it's not included here in 2NE1's forum? Do we need to ask for moderator's permission?

@cristina0422 i was wondering about that too. it would really help if all links to the other girls' separate threads are included.

meanwhile, 3 weeks is such a long wait... i miss our girls... just drop a new song now please. lol.

Guest sjaikb

110422 Dara & CL at Nikon Photo Talk Show

110422 P&I Nikon with 2NE1 CL & Dara Part 1

110422 P&I Nikon with 2NE1 CL & Dara Part 2

cr: juyakang & myminzy21 @YT

Park Bom cries to Teddy over the phone

The morning of the 21st, Park Bom released her solo track, “Don’t Cry“, as her second digital single, and almost instantly thereafter, the song swept major online music charts, thus allowing Bom to achieve her second ‘all kill’.

YG representatives explained today through a telephone call with OSEN, “Park Bom’s song was released online, and at around 1AM, she called Teddy, who produced the song, and burst into tears. The moment Park Bom had started crying, Teddy knew something was going on and took the call while surprised and nervous.”

They added, “It appears that when she had saw that her song placed #1 on various sites, Park Bom wanted to thank Teddy. Also, as the first ‘runner’ in 2NE1’s comeback, she was simultaneously overwhelmed by pressure and relief, and that’s why she started crying. She was probably very worried about having to kick off 2NE1’s comeback with her solo song.”

Park Bom is currently dominating the music charts, with a so-called ‘through-the-roof’ force. Since the moment it was released, she swept the #1 spot not only on Melon, but also on Dosirak, Soribada, M.NET, Bugs, Monkey3, and other representative Korean music charts to achieve the status of ‘perfect all-kill’.

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment will be revealing 2NE1’s new songs every three weeks, starting with Park Bom’s solo, and utilizing a differentiated promotion system.

Source: OSEN via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest Elie007

Guess what Papa YG posted on YG LIFE BLOG?

kekeke.. Certification for "Dont Cry" 's perfect all-kill performance..

So what is perfect all-kill? It means that the song is #1 in every freakin' digital chart there is in Korea - major, minor, name it. This goes to show that the song is getting much love from Koreans. This is a very glaring proof that BJ's are not the only people streaming/buying Don't Cry.

I'm happy about YGE's take on music lately. And very much happy with Papa YG's punctuality. 2011 is the year, people!

All the good news about Bommie unnie is getting me more pumped up with 2NE1's upcoming comeback.

parkbom_instiz_01.jpg

parkbom_instiz_02_.jpg

Archived