►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Jack_Nu

Ahhhhh... hey everyone. I'm new here, but yeah, I'm from 6theory. My name's Jack ^^. Hope I can post here regularly.

Upcoming/continuous events: *UPDATED*

Go Away to be played daily on Mezamashi TV Apr 1

2NE1 performs at Spring Groove Concert Apr 2 Canceled

ADs of 2NE1's Nylon cover posted in Tokyo Apr 3-6

2ne1 Arrives in Thailand Apr 4

Mini Concert @ The 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show Apr 5  

Exclusive Fan Meeting in Thailand Apr 6

Dara's "ME2DAY" CF Apr 15

Angel Price Music Festival Apr 17

MV/CF for Adidas released Apr 20 [[NEW]

Bom's "Please Don't Cry" MV 12AM Apr 21

Korean promotions start April/May

Dara's "Aloha Girl" CF May 1

Dream Concert 2011 May 28 [unconfirmed]

2NE1Tv Season 3 beginning of June

The Party w/ 2ne1 @ Araneta Coliseum June 4

Singapore's Korean Music Wave 2011 Concert  July 15

Performance/fanmeeting in Malaysia July [Date tentative]

First Korean Concert Aug

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2NE1's Japanese promotions start Sept

Dara's Birthday Nov 12

2NE1 on MTVJapan 8:00pm JST Dec 1

2NE1 on MTVJapan 9:30pm JST (Rebroadcast) Dec 2

2NE1 on MTVJapan 10:00pm JST (Rebroadcast) Dec 3

Possible U.S. Promotions 2012                                                 

20p1w9f.gif

credits: JessC @ 6theory

208524_144276898976186_120409591362917_267250_207436_n.jpg

THE PARTY (2NE1 Live in Manila) on June 4, 2011 at Araneta Coliseum!

TICKET PRICES:

VIP – 8500

Lower Box – 5000

Upper Box A – 2800

Upper Box B – 1200

VIP reservations:

For those living in PH: Call 687-1709 and look for Charles/Rizza.

For international fans: Email your full name, city/country and contact # to blackjackph@gmail.com

Other tickets will be available at Ticketnet soon.

To Blackjacks from other countries who want to see 2NE1 Live in Manila:  We can help you with the tickets! Email your full name, city/country,  and contact number to blackjackph@gmail.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm super excited for bom's new solo single! I was wondering when she was going to release something new and here it is. I wonder if the other members will get some form of a solo or at least semi solo (Like please don't go) release.

Anyway excited for bom's solo and trying to keep my spazzing level down or else i won't make it through those three weeks each time :mellow:

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

can't believe 2ne1 is coming back soon :w00t::wacko:

but before that yay Bommie is so pretty, really love the promote pic, the pic kinda give out a sadness feeling yet very fairy like

and love her change of style especially her new look for Adidas original..hope they will give her that look for their comeback not only for adidas because it kinda make her look much much younger and fresh just like spring

hope Miss Spring single will be a success because she deserves it

this thread is so quite these days

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 and Adidas release interactive game inviting fans to make a ‘2NE1 MV’

On April 20th, Blackjacks got treated to a special interactive game featuring their idols, 2NE1!

As reported earlier, the girls teamed up with adidas Originals for an interesting collaborative project called “We Are Originals”. Through this interactive game, fans are given the opportunity to create their very own 2NE1 music video. Each member will be on a different instrument, such as the drums, bass, violin, and piano. By assembling the different clips, fans get to control what the girls play, how much they play, and how it sounds all together.

This unique video, titled “mi Music Video“, can be shared through Facebook, Twitter, and instant messaging. There will even be a contest to see who has the best video! Click here to check out the game and ‘adidas x 2NE1′ shots, and check out the promo video below!

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr: allkpop

#DontCryBom

280638160.jpg

cr:DCpinkMIC@twitter

Guest sjaikb

ooyah.jpg

에헤라디야~ 촬영이 이제 얼마남지않았다고..!!!>< 좀만더 기운을내서 끝냅시다~~~데헷(^_−)−☆

cr: Minzy's Twitter

[iNFO] To international fans who want to see 2NE1 Live in Manila, PULP and 2NE1PH can help you with the tickets! Email your full name, city/country, and contact number to blackjackph@gmail.com VIP reservations: For those living in PH: Call 687-1709 and look for Charles/Rizza.For international fans: Email your full name, city/country and contact # to blackjackph@gmail.com

CREDITS: 2NE1PH

Archived