►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

YG really teases us with the hint :w00t:

I think 2NE1 will release a mini album with 2 songs which gonna be promoted- a title track and a solo track of Bom. I don't think it's gonna be a full album since we have only half of a year to prepare and recently they haven't had any digital singles to add in.

tumblr_ljoyfaIITW1qbar4qo1_500.gif

Cre: impojie@tumblr

My Queen Bom is back :wub:

Guest xuantrangno1

so great...our girls is coming back...hehe waiting for new songs...

BOm ya...like u so much...hehe your voice's so so awsome

Guest Zelle

from the Article: [EXCLUSIVE] YG Entertainment a New Beat in the Works By: jvik

YG Entertainment is abuzz with activity and sitting in the conference room next to the studio hinted at something to come. What I heard was hard to say as it was coming from the other room but it sounded like the instrumentals to a new unheard YG Entertainment song. I could hear one strong unique voice singing over the melody but couldn’t make out who it was although the instrumentals were quite clear.

The writer commented:

jvik said:

Just listened to Dara's post and yes that is exactly what the piano sounded like :)

on: April 15, 2011 @ 11:37AM

So, it looks like we really are gonna have another Bommie single.

Guest sjaikb

NEW ME2 VIDEO

cr: JB0X21@YT

2NE1’s Dara teases with a new song, YGE to announce new info on the 18th

After revealing that 2NE1 was “coming soon” earlier today through the YG-Life blog, member Dara has shared an ambiguous audio clip on her personal Me2day.

On April 15th, a short cut of a song was uploaded onto the star’s personal webpage, which led fans to speculate that it was either 2NE1’s comeback track, or Park Bom’s next solo song.

Fans have been leaving comments debating, “Is this 2NE1’s new track?” and “Is this Park Bom’s solo?” on both their Me2day accounts and 2NE1 fanboards.

Representatives of YG Entertainment stated, “On April 18th, we will be making an official announcement regarding 2NE1’s comeback plans. Even after the release of 2NE1’s album last year, we’ve been working consistently on their next release. We’re confident that fans can look forward to the new songs that will be released soon.”

Source: Star News via Nate, Sports Today via Nate

cr: allkpop

I am really happy that YG PAPA

is finally taking a step into

the light for 2NE1 comeback!~

But then,seeing the teaser &

hearing about the possibility

of BOMmie's solo song,makes me wonder

if they are going to have a short series

of solo singles for each member before

a group comeback or jump straight to

a group comeback.

2 days is like 2 months

right now,while

waiting for more detailed plans.

Guest Wingedbunny

I just received my official blackjack 2 goodies! Ahh so excited i took pictures and everything but my camera just died so i can't post pictures on my blog yet :tears:

Still excited though! The packaging is really nice and it just looks so nice :wub:

I love the glowstick and the badges and most of all my membership card..So happy :D

Guest cristina0422

Kyah! Me too! I received the package 3 days ago but was able to unboxed it today because I'm on vacation. I'm excited to use my lightstick on 2NE1's concert. kekeke. Love it! I'm official Blaackjack now! Yey! The items included in the goodies are 1 lightstick, 1 welcoming card from 2NE1, 4 button pins, 1 card holder, 1 membership card and 1 pop-up 2NE1 pic.

P1000479.jpg

P1000480.jpg

P1000490.jpg

P1000489.jpg

I just want to know since 2NE1 will have a concert in Manila, is the membership valid for having a priority seat on the concert? Just curious since it's indicated in their benefits.

# During domestic and overseas concerts you will have the chance to get priority seats.

Guest dragon-rider

YG to Reveal Info About 2NE1’s Comeback on April 18

261929372.jpg

Yesterday, an image was uploaded onto YG Entertainment’s official blog which read, “2NE1 COMING SOON,” hinting that the fierce group is preparing for an upcoming comeback.

Today, YG Entertainment stated, “We will reveal 2NE1′s comeback details on the 18th. After last year’s album, the girls have continuously worked on this new album. Please anticipate these new songs.”

After 2NE1′s debut, it’s clear that whether it’s music, fashion, or performance, the group has set themselves apart from their competition. The release of this new album will mark 2NE1′s return after 7 months of hiatus.

Fans are already anxiously waiting for the group’s comeback, with some leaving comments such as, “Even when I just see 2NE1′s logo, my heart beats” and “It’s an unanticipated comeback notice so I’m shocked but happy.”

Source: Sports Today

Credit: Koreaboo

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 performed Fire, Go Away, Clap Your Hands, Can't Nobody, I Don't Care at Angel Price Music Festival.

2NE1’s Dara enjoys the flowers at Yonsei University

On April 16th, fantaken pictures of 2NE1’s Dara making an appearance at Yonsei University was shared on an online community board.

While wearing an armband that is labeled ‘communications director’, Dara reportedly walked around enjoying the flowers in full bloom.

Netizens commented, “Of course, Dara’s gorgeous like always”, “A goddess has emerged at Yonsei University”, “I’m looking forward to your next album!”, “It’s spring already”, “Dara makes everything so much brighter”, and “Dara Over Flowers”.

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr: allkpop

Archived