►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest 4everkpopghurl

love Sandara and love their english version of Can't nobody..... i'll always support them and i will wait for their new song...... GO 2NE1!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

wow! Dara is gorgeous <3

i luv BTS pics and vids of the family :wub:

Minzy's voice is beautiful! oh my gosh i miss them!

i want 2ne1 tv season 3 now with 30 epi's ^_^

Guest dragon-rider

Woah Dara looks so fresh and cute in those pics. She's like a little fairy in wonderland. These make me miss her long black hair so much TT.TT

Will.I.Am teases us with 2NE1 upcoming US album. I am so excited!! I have strong feeling that the album will have been released by the end of this year.

Guest sjaikb

Will.i.Am talks about 2NE1 at the “Rio” premiere

On April 10th, the Black Eyed Peas‘ Will.I.Am attended the “Rio” movie premiere at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood. As he was making his way down the red carpet, he took a moment to answer a question regarding his work with 2NE1.

In the brief interview, Will.I.Am revealed that 2NE1 finished recording eight songs and will be releasing their album once they complete two more songs. He stated that their goal was to create an album that would make them #1 all around the world.

cr: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

[iNFO] 2NE1, Big Bang, and many more to perform at the Angel Price Music Festival on 4/17

fest.jpg

2NE1, IU, SNSD,MBLAQ,BIGBANG,TVXQ, and many more are scheduled to perform at the Angel Price Music Festival on 4/17/11. 2NE1 along with MBLAQ are the 3rd Act and will perform from 4:30PM to 5:30PM KST. BigBang will perform from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on April 17th, 2011. What a jam-packed lists!

Details: Angel Price Music Festival

Artists: 2NE1, BigBang, IU, SNSD, TVXQ, MBLAQ, and many more

Date: April 17th, 2011 from 12:00 -22:00 KST

Venue: Lotte World Ice Rink

Source: DC2NE1

Credit: Sieljjang@CltheBaddestFemale.com

Guest dragon-rider

DARA's me2day update

21dara130259680740962.jpg

“싼작가의 깨알같은 낮” 싼작가의 사진전시회 맛봬기로 살짝! 제목: 멀리 떠나간 그를 그리워하는 하늘하늘한 원피스를 입은 가녀린 그녀의 뒷모습! (하지만 현실은..추운 바다바람을 맞으며 괴로워하는 깨방정다라ㅋ)

"Photographer Ssan's perfect day", you'll get a small taste of Photographer Ssan's photo show! Title: The back view of the slender girl wearing a flowy one piece, missing he who had left far away! (However the truth is.. this is Overreacting Dara who was suffering while being blown around by the cold ocean wind ke)

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Credit: nyxtime@YGL

Seems like she's filming another CF for Nikon :wub: . I love it when she wears dress and show her beautiful legs :wub:

Guest sjaikb

Sandara Park plays hide-and-seek, reveals new hairstyle

2NE1’s Sandara Park delighted her fans with a recent picture that emphasized her cute charms once again.

On April 11th, Sandara updated her me2day with two photos: the first is a more scenic photo of a vacation spot, while the second photo reveals Sandara, who was hiding behind the palm tree all along.

She said,

“Palm tree! Hide-and-seek begins! Try to find me~

I’m here“

Netizens commented, “Quite the talented Dara” “I saw a spring goddess” and “The definition of youth“.

It seems that the idol also switched up her hairstyle recently by adding some extensions to her short hair. The result brought out a romantic charm that’s befitting of the Spring season.

Source: Chosun via Nate

cr: allkpop

Korean Punk Band No Brain Wants to Perform with CL

Representative punk band No Brain makes a loud return with their 6th album ‘High Tension’ and this will mark their 15th anniversary since their debut. Their previous album ‘Absolutely Summer’ was released in 2009 and now they’re back with High Tension a high energy, loud, and positive full length album.

Omitted some parts

As you can recall No Brain was featured in Big Bang’s song for ‘Oh My Friend’ back in 2008. When asked whom among the idol group members they wanted to work with. They all unanimously chose CL from the girl group 2NE1.

Hwang Hyeon Seong ( 33 years old, drummer from No Brain) said, “It would be really fun to sing with CL. It’ll look like there will be a Synergy effect on the stage.”

Source: Nate

Credits & Translations: Sieljjang@CLtheBaddestFemale

Guest dragon-rider

News: Will.I.Am “I want to make 2NE1 into a world-wide top group”

tn1302564843465651120.jpg

International producer and member of group, Black Eyed Peas, Will.I.Am, who produced songs for girl group 2NE1, has given his praise for them.

On the 10th, during the premiere of Hollywood animated movie, Rio, Will.I.Am expressed, “I want to help make 2NE1 be the best group internationally,” saying his aspirations. (A/N: The news paraphrased what Will.I.Am said, which is “I want to do for 2NE1, what I do for the Black Eyed Peas, and that’s you know, number one in a whole bunch of countries.”)

In his interview with Pacific Rim Video (The interview was actually conducted by Chris Trondsen of Pacific Rim Video. However, the original news article linked below said MaximoTV. We stand corrected.), he revealed “We’ve alread worked eight songs with 2NE1,” he said, “And we are going to do more work on two more songs,” revealing his plan.

Will.I.am followed with, “It’s not easy. We have been working extremely hard to make 2NE1 a superstar, not only in Korea, but as well as other countries all over the world,” he explained. “We want to introduce 2NE1 in countries like Brazil and London,” he continued. (A/N: Again, this is paraphrased. He said, “It’s not easy. We’re taking our time with it, because the plan is to make someone from Korea, big in every country, not just in Korea.”)

2NE1, with the support of Will.I.Am plans to enter into the global music market, starting with the United States. 2NE1 and Will.I.A have recorded together three times, with a duration of three weeks, to complete the recording of 10 songs, meeting in different places like London and LA to work with music.

Will.I.Am debuted in 1998, and along with female member, Fergie, the four-member group became Black Eyed Peas, whose music and unique style, is popular all over the world.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110412n03975

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

More Pictures of Dara As Etude’s Aloha Girl

275770729.jpg

275770954.jpg

Credits: spiffyhyosup@twitter

Guest sjaikb

싼작가의 깨알같은 대낮~! 제목: 나 올여름엔 머리 길러서 휘리릭 풀고~ 짜무짭짭 건강미있어보이는 섹쉬태닝을 하고 하늘하늘 거리는 끈나시를 입고 총총총 댕기고싶어라..! 누구 보라고?? 랙잭이들 보라고ㅋㅋㅋ

싼작가의 깨알같은 초저녁! (밤열시인데 초저녁이라고 우기기!ㅋ) 제목: 카리쓰마 폭발 투애니원 박수쳐 티셔츠~ 이젠 그저 다롱의 잠옷이되어 순하디 순한모습으로 숙소에서 살아가고있다네^^ 울 스탈리스트가 이걸보면 깜놀하겠네!ㅋㅋ 입디다(__)

cr: Dara Me2day

Archived