►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest echoRy

My link

Awwwww Happy BDAY Bommie! <3

The Adidas clothes they're wearing are fantastic! So Beautiful.

Minzy and CL look cute and Bommie and Dara look very lady-like...

it's so funny how their personalities are so different though lol

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pervertednoona

Just wanna share this:

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/2ne1-comes-up-short-in-the-japanese-market-but-why/

I just hate how they tagged my girls as "having already failed" in Japan :crazy: and even compared to another group. They have not yet debuted to Japan, geez! That Music Station guesting was supposed to mark their official start of Japan promotion.

Anyways, on a happier note ,

HAPPEE SY confirmed THE PARTY on JUNE 4!

Just like one commenter said :

FIRE up! LET'S GO PARTY with 2NE1..! not juz IN THE CLUB, but in Araneta! I DON'T CARE about the ticket price eventhough IT HURTS my pocket a bit. CAN'T NOBODY make me GO AWAY from this event! Hey PRETTY BOYs?...HELLO there? PLEASE DON'T GO anywhere and CLAP YOUR HANDS! you're invited too...maybe DARA can give you a KISS! kekeke... YOU AND I can bring a LOLLIPOP!.. say OH YEAH! and PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC coz it's TO ANYONE!

Guest ariendoll

I had to comment about the hurtful and insulting article about 2NE1 failing in Japan, but we 2NE1 fans know that they would have shown them what a strong girl group they are. Besides, why are they harping about sales when 2NE1 was in the earthquake themselves? Let's just wait PATIENTLY for 2NE1 to come out with their new music next month. Besides, the Awards that they won speaks louder than the written word and they know how to have fun on stage that's why they are not considered idols, but they are ARTISTS in the music industry.

Guest Zelle

Just wanna share this:

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/2ne1-comes-up-short-in-the-japanese-market-but-why/

I just hate how they tagged my girls as "having already failed" in Japan :crazy: and even compared to another group. They have not yet debuted to Japan, geez! That Music Station guesting was supposed to mark their official start of Japan promotion.

Comparisons should not have been made because as mentioned before this is just the repackaged mini-album. all the songs are still in Korean. The Go Away Japanese version has not been released, only the ringtone, wherein we only heard Bom's part.

but since they are comparing then it's like a compliment for 2NE1 because the album made it to Oricon even though all the songs are in Korean. hehe. but really, the original mini album already sold a lot of units in Japan. a lot lot. it even charted in Japan itunes, right? even in 2010 it still sold there.

the writer of the article from Nate needs to research more.

Guest MissLadyBunny2

'm not a huge fan of this group but 2ne1 didn't fail or flop in Japan. Avex failed them I wish YG would switch companies.

Guest sjaikb

[iNFO] 2NE1's Go Away will be the theme song for the morning news program on Fuji TV (Mezanyu Mezmashi) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/2ne1/info/110331.html

Credit: WeLoveDara@twitter

2ymy6ud.jpg

Source: kwak4@twitter

Credit: nyxtime@YGLadies.com

vd09cx.jpg

2NE1人気凄ごすぎ。販売3日ですでに品薄状態。これ、ソウルでの記念写真サイン入り!ちなみにNYLONの特集はITガール。ジョージアMジャガー、ココサムナー他。もちろん希子、ガッキー、IMALU、桐谷美玲、そして滝沢秀明も!

Source: togawatakashi@twitter

2iqk3z6.jpg

Source: yamaha-motor.co.th

Credit: lRedRibboNl@twitter

Archived