►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zelle

i love the fans!!!

the policemen last night really knew the lines of the songs. i love them so much!!! ^^

then this morning i read that Kfans waited in the airport as early as 6 am to see the girls off and CL gave one some candies. sweet CL-roo

and then Japanese fans lined up as early in Japan to welcome the girls.

they're so amazing!

so much 2NE1 love!!! ^^

edit:

eh why did i top a page. lol. k ill share this.

[TRANS][NEWS] YG Family For Nikon Cameras!

Original title: "Nikon, Drops Difficult Thoughts Surrounding DSLR Cameras"

4wc.jpg

On March 8, 2011, Nikon Imaging Korea with YG Entertainment, joined hands in future marketing endeavors which was formally introduced at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, for a press conference. Nikon announced a comprehensive marketing strategy for 2011. For the convention, YG artists attracted attention with Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, and Yu In Na, who were all in attendance.

(stuff about this being their 5th year anniversary in Korea, and about their plan of endorsing DSLR cameras more strongly.)

To enhance their South Korea market, Nikon has teamed up with YG Entertainment for marketing activities, to enhance their brand image and to appeal to the younger generation. Accordingly, Big Bang, 2Ne1, Se7en, and other popular members of YG would be mobilized to bring in the bew Nikon brand image. This collaboration with an entire entertainment company, is a first in PR and marketing strategies in the country.

(more stuff about heir company goals and how YG would be part of it. Enter "A shot a day" campaign.)

Nikon representatives introduced the "A Shot A Day" campaign. "A Shot A Day" campaign is Nikon's 2011 core marketing strategy. It means that anyone with a D-SLR, can take photos that would embody the meaning of their lives (I honestly don't understand this, but whatever floats their boat.)

Accordingly, YG family celebrities will be presented a Nikon Camera, to record their everyday life; this will compose their year-round campaign, which the company plans to deploy soon. For instance, YG artists who are part of the campaign, will use their Nikon Camera to make a photo diary as a way to present how their day goes on. Big Bang TOP for D7000, SeungRi for D3100, and 2NE1 Sandara Park for D300 will be the ones to use (I am not really clear on this part, and they didn't elaborate on whether the three will be the only ones to have a photo diary or all of YG family.)

For 2011, Nikon would be having CFs, photoshoots, and other various online and offline marketing activities for the YG artists. Sources also revealed that YG artists recorded "Nikon Song," for the campaign.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110309n18765

Translated by: knucklepink@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

from WeLoveDara @ twitter http://www.twitlonger.com/show/96c3u7

Collab song??? yes!!!

Guest nonblonde

LOL! I watched the video. The fanboy fanchart WOW!!! Much better than fangirls

They knew the lyric I'm proud of 2ne1. Their songs is really for To Anyone~

Guest agata9021

the airport fashion at it's best! ;D

I love how they looked <3 and Bom's mini skirt...I mean...wow!! :D she was fabulous! <3

CL's "CL necklace" is awesome! I want one too! ;P

2ne1 nolja! have fun in Japan...make Japanese people fall in love with you just like I did! :wub:

Guest sjaikb

Nikon collaborates with YG to target the youth market

th.626a261d69.jpg

On the morning of the 8th March, Nikon Imaging Korea and YG entertainment signed a joint marketing contract with each other at a special event held at the Grand Hyatt.

Most of YG’s artists attended the event including Se7en, Big Bang, 2ne1 and Yoo in na. Nikon’s representative and YG’s representative both also attended the event and in a meeting with reporters, revealed the plans for joint campaigns including the new “A shot a day” campaign. All YG artists will be also be using Nikon cameras to take videos of their daily lives which will be released as episodes later on during the mid year campaign.

Nikon stated the reason for them collaborating with YG is that with the change of the camera market, the need has risen for a marketing strategy which would appeal to the youth. With YG, they plan to draw in 20-30 yr olds and make Nikon the market leader in DSLR cameras and no. 2 with compact cameras. They plan to change the image of Nikon from “Difficult nikon” to “Easy nikon” and “Professional Nikon” to “Everyday Nikon”.

The first CF will feature 13 of YG’s artists including Se7en, Big Bang, 2ne1, Psy, Gummy, Gu Hye Sun and Yoo in na and is scheduled for release in mid March. On top of that various campaign videos of YG artists will be released on the Nikon website.

There are also plans for YG to release a ‘Nikon Song’ which will be released in the form of a digital single.

YG’s representative Yang Min Suk stated “Usually only artists becomes the ambassador for a certain product but in this case our whole company will be participating. This is a first in Korea and is very meaningful.”

News Source: Economy Today

Translated by: Cecilia [Se7en Blog]

Taken from: Cecilia@Soompi

whoo!

policemen singing go away!

I love it when they all sings the go.go.go away part! :wub:

all three songs are daebbak!

so excited for their debut in Japan!

2ne1 are called artist,fashionista and an icon in Japan! so proud! :w00t:

Guest hyutars

CL is the greatest. She is leader very good, her voice so strong and she's so cute th_83.gif

I think she will go far in the future .... fighting CL 

Archived