►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pics 2ne1 with camera is 11st CF or camera CF? who know about that?

I hope 2NE1 win somethings

maybe a camera CF..

rbw777.jpg

I was bored during down time yesterday, so I took this funny picture~!ㅋㅋ *She has a better camera now, so she enjoys taking more pictures?*~!!! ^.^ Wait for the releases~!ㅋㅋㅋ Merraya~ Merraya~!

cr: aa-chan

S: Dara Me2day

Guest tazanya

Yes 2ne1 won at KMA's 

and yippee new fanboy for the girls

v5zeix.png

Teru from Mega Group Glay Likes 2NE1

cropped-640_480.jpg

Looks like yesterday's article  was right about 2NE1, "Japanese boys are sure to fall in love with their fusion of music and fashion."  First up, Teru from GLAY who just a while ago tweeted:

gldxv.jpg

credit xgdara @ygladies for the cap

"2NE1, they're cool. "

"Music Videos are very high quality. Their individual personalities are perfectly balanced."

"They're very cool, and cute as well~ They seem popular with the girls.~"

credit xgdara @ygladies and jaeXD @ygladies for the translations

This is great exposure for 2NE1.  For those of you who don't know, Glay is a top-selling band in Japan.  "Glay (グレイ Gurei?) (stylized as GLAY) is a rock/pop band from Hakodate, Hokkaidō, Japan formed by guitarist Takuro and vocalist Teru during high school in 1988. Glay primarily composes songs in the rock and pop genres, but they have also composed songs using elements of different styles such as reggae and gospel.  As of August 2010, Glay has sold about 37.5 million in Japan, placed as the 7th best selling artist of all time in that country, according to a ranking presented on TV show "Music Station", with data from the Oricon charts."  For 2NE1 to be getting recognition by such popular and respected artists bodes well for them as March approaches.

Seems like 2NE1 already has the beginnings of a great following in Japan. March can't come fast enough.

Source:

wikipedia , Teru's Twitter

Translated by xgdara and jaeXD @ygladies.com

Article By tazanya @ygladies.com

Guest NV4ever

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS~! 2NE1 WON AGAIN! BEST DANCE&ELECTRONIC ALBUM ^^ THEIR HARD WORK PAID OFF!

Now off to conquer Japan girls~! oohhh the girls have new celeb-fanboy :)

wow to be noticed by one of the top band in japan and yet they have yet to make their debut yet is really something the girls are off to a good start!

Remember to support our girls and buy the songs and albums!!

also 2NE1's fierce leader bday is in 2 more days!! Let's trend on twitter and wish her a great bday!!

2NE1 IS DAEBAK, NOLJA BLACKJACKS~!

Guest cristina0422

Ohmygawd! GLAY?! Serious? WOW! They are respected artist in Japan. It's just plain AWESOME of 2NE1 to be recognize such artist early on their japan career, I mean they haven't debut yet but they already gain a fan. How much more once they debut! They will rock Japan!

CONGRATS TO 2NE1 FOR WINNING AN AWARD AGAIN!!!

How many award they've received? 55 Awards??? WOW! Barely 2 years...DAEBAK!

Guest TheExConvict

wow i'm loving minzy more and more!!

she's looking classier and cooler and prettier!! wow....before she looks so hiphop, now she looks really mature!!

i like her hair and her style with that yellow jacket!!

she stands out alot actually! lol :D

Park Bom's round face confuses netizens

Pictures of 2NE1's Bom from the MTV-Daum Music Fest has been flying around the Internet, rousing confusion amongst netizens. In the photos, she is showing off her slender legs with a tight black minidress, but her legs earned only half the attention.

Fans were alarmed to see her upper body contrast completely with her lower body - many commented that she looked extremely skinny at the legs, but that she looked clumsy and dense above the waist. Most fans' attentions were brought to her jawline. The sharp jawline she had showed off only a short time ago had completely disappeared and her round face had come back.

When fans saw this they said, "How can her legs be so thin and her upper body so large?" and "I guess all her weight goes to her chin first." Other said, "this isn't just different, it's shocking," "She's sorta cute even with that weight," and "Is she already experiencing the yoyo effects of her diet?"

What do you think of how she looks?

Source: Newsen

cr: koreaboo

BigBang & 2NE1 on “Idol” RPG Project

th_1-1.jpg th_2-1.jpg th_3-1.jpg th_4-1.jpg

th_5-1.jpg

S: thisisgame.com

Guest Banana Peel

Wow, not again with the weight thing on bommie :rolleyes: seriously, she's human too. She can't always maintain her "sharp jawline". She looks healthy and fit for her body, and that's all that should matter. Some people just can't handle realistic human body! lol.

it's not so much about her gaining weight coz Minzy gained weight before (which looks like she lost now) but netizens didnt react on it. same with CL, u can tell she did gain weight but nothing like this.

it stems from her looking different. people arent saying she shouldnt eat or that she's fat. theyre saying there's a marked difference. she's not proportionate coz she looks top heavy esp on the side view. girl got boobs but not much on the butt. as for the face, the last public appearance i can remember was when she and Dara opened the doll fair. her face doesnt look like that. also for the recent Nikon camera shoot. she actually got her "jawline" if u check on the pix.

but maybe Bom's body structure is like that, which was emphasized by the tight fitting dress and that long sleeve. i think Bom should wear off shoulder ones coz she's got beautiful arms and neck.~ the dress in the Nikon shoot really fits her.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

2ne1 in Malaysia is officially confirm by RedStar the organizer on their facebook page woo hoo ^.^

Blackjacks are you ready? hahaha got my light-stick and Blackjacks t-shirt ready.

Cannot wait till the day they come here hehehehe it will be amazing if they remember me but doubt it tho LOL

Guest NV4ever

^ netizens "concerning" about bommie's weight again?? aishhh...i dont see anything wrong with her gaining abit weight, all the girls did gain weight during their vacation so wat it means they're resting well~~

nothing can ever be right with netizens <.<

So 2NE1 will be in Malaysia~! lucky malay-blackjacks!!!

BOA, ur from malaysia?? wahhh remember to share fanaccounts with us ^^

THx for the fancams and pics guys, new events of the girls~! off to watch now kk :)

The unhealthy obsession that people have with weight is really disturbing. What does it matter is she's gaining weight or not? Sheesh, live and let live. If she's happy and healthy that's all that you can ask for. My goodness when will people just stop this non-sense? All that creates is unhealthy eating habits and can push people to serious eating disorder sickness. I hope that Bom is happy with how she looks and stops worrying about what people have to say. Train your mind to be healthy and strong so that people's nasty comments can just roll off your shoulders. Remember people we are not put on this planet to please everyone, only to please the people we care about the most.

Archived