►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sjaikb

jeremy scott said few more weeks until he can reveal his new collaboration.. i'm hoping the collaboration is with CL or 2NE1..

CL & MINZY ON NAVER REAL TIME

clminzy.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Dara is kicking off 2NE1's new year! B)

I loooovee the clothes she's put into,

totally different from how she is dressed with 2NE1. :)

Which I think is cool, since in her, she can wear her favorite color "PINK"!!!!

LOL!

But yeah, it's nice to see her, wear cute clothes, skirts and all that fabulous laces and pink, :P

Afterall, that's what ETUDE usually is.. :)

Just wanna thank belle! for translating all the directors/PD's tweets about Dara and they're filming for 3? or 4 days straight! Gosh! If it's just a short CF, why would it take that long? LOL!

From 6am to 3am the next day?! Poor Dee TT.TT Stay healthy! Fighting!!

But all the teasers!! makes me soo excited!!! :wub:^_^

Girls will be advancing in the Japan market next month!

Best Wishes!!

Wishing for their big success!! Fighting!

:)

Guest ronskiey

Guys just asking is there a feud between YG and KBS Music bank...how come 2NE1 did'nt performed at this year KBS Gayo and yesterday GDTOP did'nt performed there as well...

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 is on break? It seems.

Someone tweeted from the Philippines that they spotted Dara there with friends and her sister Durami.

http://twitter.com/#!/Push_mina/status/23608887299014656

there are a lot of rumors going around twitter that she's in the Philippines but no confirmation yet. Someone said that she's in Trinoma(shopping mall) earlier. I hope Dara will update her Me2day.

Ah~ I wanna know what's with IU's dancer and Minzy maknae.

Guest chamber

saw on twitter that dara is in manila right now. in trinoma, where is that?

Trinoma is a large mall in quezon city near manila. Is she really, there was no publicity at all wonder what she is doing here.

Does anyone else have info about what the dancer of IU said.

Guest pumcake

Dara really is in the Philippines. I wonder what is she doing here. Im kinda guessing its about the launch of 2NE1's album here in the Philippines. But January 15 is still far away. Maybe YG gave them a break, again? But isnt it YG wants them to focus for their Japanese debut this whole month? Uhhhh.. Trying to figure out the purpose of Dara being in the Philippines is like solving a riddle. :) :)

Anyway, I hope that she's gonna attend the album launch on the 15th. :)

It would be nicer if the remaining 3 members will also go here in the Phils one by one with a gap of one day between each members' arrival. Its like a surprise for all the Filipinos Blackjacks <3

Guest lumierie

Dara really is in the Philippines. I wonder what is she doing here. Im kinda guessing its about the launch of 2NE1's album here in the Philippines. But January 15 is still far away. Maybe YG gave them a break, again? But isnt it YG wants them to focus for their Japanese debut this whole month? Uhhhh.. Trying to figure out the purpose of Dara being in the Philippines is like solving a riddle. :) :)

Anyway, I hope that she's gonna attend the album launch on the 15th. :)

It would be nicer if the remaining 3 members will also go here in the Phils one by one with a gap of one day between each members' arrival. Its like a surprise for all the Filipinos Blackjacks <3

If she does stay in the Philippines for the album launch, I wonder where will she be. The Philippine launch of 2ne1's albums will happen in 4 different areas at the same time. >.>

One of IU backup dancer said something bad about Minji?  can someone tell me whats going on or translate this article?

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201101081327413&mode=sub_view

Apparently he said something derogatory about some pictures and he got some backlash for it. That's about all my friend could understand. I would wait for someone with more Hangul knowledge to clear it up.

Guest TheExConvict

woah! Dara really is in the phil.!!! :D

so exciting! haha

even though i'm not there, lol

They're probably having a vacation?

omo! i hope Dara will guest in some shows there! i wanna watch her on TV!!! :)

Guest Himitsuu

[NEWS] Minzy Gets Dissed

Singer IU’s back dancer is gaining a lot of attention from the netizens.

Every time IU’s cute stage in on, one male back dancer would always stand next to her and put on various playful expressions and have gained a lot of attention.

He’s been called “Bong Dancer” because he looks like the actor, Bong Tae Gyu and he’s been doing many couple dances with IU, making all the uncle fans jealous.

But on his mini hompie, he uploaded a picture of himself and wrote a nickname that dissed 2NE1′s member Minzy and have been receiving comments from the netizens.

Netizens wrote, “Do you happen to know what that word means?”, “You should take care of your image and IU’s image as well,” “I was a fan of yours but I’m pretty disappointed.”

This surprised the Netizens and his mini hompie has been an issue and he replied by saying, “It’s a mess. I didn’t know it had that kind of meaning and I used it without knowing about the word. It was wrong of me. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to diss her like that. If there was any misunderstanding, I would like to apologize. I apologize with my head bowed,” and he apologized.

Currently, IU is doing activities with “Good Day,” and is also in KBS’s drama, “Dream High” and is doing busily doing many promotions.

Source: news.nate.com

Translator: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

There's an image attached from this post on 21Bangs, dunno if it was what he posted on his minihompy. It wasn't translated so I still didn't know what was written on there about what he said about baby min. it seems like it was just a misunderstanding. (it better be or I'd cut his head off ph34r.gif

WOW. Dara's pic above... How can she amazes me with her beauty every time? crazy.gif Any guy would be soooooo lucky to have that girl! 

Btw, I'm so happy that baby min granted my request. Our baby's growing so pretty!!! I do agree though, her hair color seemed dark now. Hehehe.

Guest crashpurple

just wanna share how my mom is a fan of sandara...I was just reading a few soompi replies to my cousin about sandara being here in manila and at trinoma then My mom who started to doze off because she was tired waiting for me at the airport suddenly replied back "why didn't I see dara at trinoma I was there today!!!" I was startled I thought she was already asleep cuz she was snoring and all LOL... :lol:

Guest sjaikb

The Prophet Blog’s 75 Most Anticipated Albums of 2011

11. 2NE1 - Sophomore Album/English Debut (May-June/Unconfirmed)

Fierce foursome 2NE1 made a huge splash on the second half of 2010, storming Korea with their debut album To Anyone and converting a small army of Westerners over to K-pop in the process. The girls are now are preparing to release their sophomore in May-June of next year, and if Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am can get his act together, then they’ll be heading over to the States to spread 2NE1 fever to Americans everywhere with an English-language album.

source

Archived