►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 gave their best in every song of their album.. saying they can do better than this is not fair to them

edit: WUT? MV IS OUT??

ALL OF THEM LOOKED SO DAMN GORGEOUS!!

Soo Hyuk only appeared for a few seconds ;( o well, on the bright the MV rocked

1.jpg

3-1.jpg

cr:dc

news1288585304_224761_1_m.jpg

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i absolutely adore the gothic styling of the video including: costumes, make up, and set design. everything!

i don't know why but in that first scene of dara brushing her big bushy hair made me lol :lol:

everyone looked awesome in their costumes & i love bom's parasol <3

dara looked so pretty even when crying :)

Guest toozdae08

IT'S REALLY GOOD - Goddess D's acting was great in it and the guy was kinda hot, but really skinny, which fits the concept really well.

LOVING THE MUSIC VID. Has to be my favorite one they've had so far for this album promotions.

oh my gosh i luv Bommie's look in the vid! her hair color is dang pretty.

and sigh Dara's acting!!! girl needs a drama when the girls are free for solo activities.

her crying was perfect, and i didn't realize how short she is ^_^

Minzy's array of hats ^_^, i think she looks doll-like <3 CL's fantastic figure is totally

covered in those huge coats :( but gorgeous ^_^

big exhale, i think our thread needed this perfectly at this moment. thamk you YG!!!

Guest bluishme

the music video was so good.. love everypiece of it..

the quality, clothes, song.. were just so perfect..

love how elegant yet weird our girls look

love the hug scene.. i don't know why..

kinda eerie yet romantic.. haha

looking at this mv.. this deserve the BEST MV award...

wished this is nominated too

Guest toozdae08

Some ppl are saying the vid doesn't go with the song but it fits perfectly - it's about a guy breaking your heart and Dara is heartbroken throughout the mv, she imagines the guy coming back to her but it was just a fantasy (also the place brightened when the guy appeared) which is why you see her crying and looking sad at the end all alone. And the song fits the Halloween theme since the song is sort of like being haunted by a past relationship, the song is about remembering the guy/relationship and it hurting.

Guest juang_bb

the MV is awesome! the song is beyond amazing, the MV is very well done, the concept is totally unique... ahhh they just killed it again! so proud of these girls, really!!! thank you YGE for always giving us such amazing and well thought of music videos!!!

:D

While I've loved all the girls' MVs so far, but didn't expect to love this one as much as I did on the first watch (and it only got better after a few repeats) because usually the look they have usually takes me a while to adjust to.  However, the whole MV fit the song so well I was impressed.  It was simple, but so well done and totally focused on the girls (who did a perfect job projecting the emotions and sentiments of the song).  Bom and CLs' expressions of love gone awry and Dara's tears of broken hope almost made me tear.  Minji felt more like she was singing about someone else's pain (but waiting for her own chance to try love too).  As always, the MV was worth the wait.  :D

Archived