►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm being too helpful but i jsut checked the channel and the "last visit date" says 8 minutes. Is that something to celebrate?

Wait, youtube changed "last sign in" to "last visit date" right? Or am i completely delusional.

edit: WAIT WAIT, I'm really sorry for posting so many replies! Sorry. Slipped my mind that I had already commented.

Guest Michala01

Stopping by to say that today's performance was absolutely FLAWLESS. The girl's were oustanding, vocally and they put on a performance that had me glued to the screen by just sitting there and singing from the heart. BOM almost brought tears to my eyes, girl was so into it tears.gif

This was a perfect choice for a follow up single to showcase their vocals. 

Guest vincennielo

I'm excited for 2ne1 new MV... And I've heard that they are competing with other senior girl group like snsd who is also coming back. I do believe they are the best group since they are unique and has different style..

I love YG.. I know it's too late to comment about it. But you know having 2ne1 youtube channel really complete me.. I think this is the way Papa YG wants to communicate to 2ne1's international fans. And for that I love him.. hehehehe...,,

GO 2ne1!!!

Guest inoue miyako

omg!!!this is 1st time i cried when watched 2ne1 performance

today performance...what can i say...superduperextravanganza daebak!!!!!

all girls 2nite did a great job.cl and minji,u can't deny how talented they are,bom unnie,omg,i cried when she sing her part,i feel like she's crying when she sing this song.dara,eventhough she got the least part than other 3,but she did very great job.her voice balance well with 3 powerful voices.i'll give +1 to dara bcoz her expression when she sang her part,makes me cried.

GREAT JOB 2NE1!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!2NE1 NOLJA!

Guest babysweet

EVERYONE !!!! today's performance on Inkigayo is DAEBAK !!! They nailed the song Live on the spot ..... This song shows the great & strong vocals of each member. They can really sing so well !! Feel so proud of 2NE1. They look so beautiful & stunning.

NOW, what's left is the MV to satisfy our excitement :D

Also, DON'T forget to make your Vote for 2NE1 @ MAMA website..... They are leading in most of the categories, BUT we must keep them standing strong & make them the TOP for each categories.

KEEP VOTING & FIGHTING !!!!

Guest cristina0422

Keep on voting BlackJacks! A few votes more we will throw out the former group in this category!

23uu58h.png

We made it! Keep on voting!

vskrqu.png

Aigoo~ Another countdown...

358ndxv.png

I think YG already uploaded it in their channel and just waiting to set it in public exactly 11:59PM KST.

Guest pumcake

I agree with everyone saying that today's performance was great! And I think they are the only girl group that doesn't do any lip-synch. Right? ^^ Even though they are doing such difficult dance steps, they still don't resort to lip-synch unlike other girl groups. Okay, I won't name groups. ^^

Can't wait for the MV. Gosh. This suspense is killing me!! YG, WE WANT SOME TREATS! Don't put any trick on us! ^^

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128852649721519me.jpg

울 랙잭이들 위해서 귀요미사진 한장 투척~!^.^ 투애니원 티비 한장면이에요! 기대되죠?!?ㅋ 이번주도 귀엽고 재밋는 장면들이 넘 많다구요!!! 밍끼 죽어도 못탄다는거 우리가 납치해가서 태운거에요 근데 표정은 리다랑 봄이가 더 무서워하는듯???ㅋㅋㅋ 아이고 배야~!!!

Guest pascale

wow this performance was FLAWLESS as a lot of you already said it. I have to applause Bom for her part that was really really well done: i could totally feel her emotion, it's like she was going to cry in the next second. And as we thougt, it hurts is starting to climb some charts and they are #6 real time in hanteo.

So proud of them.

Minzy did a great job with her dance, it's like she was MJ and the other boys: zoombie back up dancers haha.

now if only YG could upload the MV, aigoo

can somebody PM me on how to vote for them on SHILLA? it's in korean so i don't know how to do it. i think i've gotten addicted to voting for them i've got my whole family voting for them and my bestfriend too haha! thanks!

btw, i totally love their "It Hurts" performance! just goes to show that our girls are very versatile! and gosh Minji totally rocked the four boys dancing thriller!

now i'm just waiting for their MV! ^_^

They're so beautiful! I just got home so I'm late to everything and ohmy! Their inki performance was so perfect! It was just... I was really crying. You could just feel it! Maknae did awesome in the special stage! I am so proud of them!

Where's the mv, YG???

Keep on voting BlackJacks! A few votes more we will throw out the former group in this category!

We made it! Keep on voting!

Aigoo~ Another countdown...

I think YG already uploaded it in their channel and just waiting to set it in public exactly 11:59PM KST.

11:59PM? it's 11:30 in korea...

'It hurts' is on naver top search..

60163982.jpg

42521754.jpg

Guest gurl_T.O.P

can i ask where can i see the rankings? i just finished voting 2NE1.. but i dont know where to go to see the ranking.. :)

i just wanna add.. 2NE1 did a very well done job! through this song we can see how versatile our girls ours.. It Hurts performance in inkigayo is very flawless.. Bom was really into it.. :)

I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS!! our girls are so gorgeous!! :)

Guest pumcake

Comments on the official Youtube account of 2NE1 say that the MV will be released 11:59KST.

Geez, good thing I live in the Philippines. They are an hour ahead of us. So I have to wait, 27 minutes more.

I can wait. <3 <3 <3

can i ask where can i see the rankings? i just finished voting 2NE1.. but i dont know where to go to see the ranking.. :)

Sorry to cut your post.

Isn't it that after you vote there's a red button that says "Go To Current Ranks"? Just click that button. And just click on the other tabs such as "Artists", "Genre", and the like. :)

Archived