• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^haha so cute Minkki!

"ithurts MV" @2 and "ithurts" currently trending on Naver search

"2ne1" trending @2 on Nate search engine

also Kim minhee is trending @1 becauses her BF is acting in 2ne1's MV haha

Looks like everyone is waiting for the MV to drop out!

Guest Banana Peel

OMGG minjiii she looks so adorable! I just LOVE her hair color and her hair style. it makes her look like a innocent cute maknae again :'D hehehe, love the picture. I feel so hyped up everytime 2ne1 is with another idol group LOL, I guess that's how "unsocial" 2ne1 is with the rest of kpop idol groups XDD must cherish the moments! hehe.

Guest hayakatsu

tumblr_lb5269QiQc1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH OMFFFFFG!~!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

HOORRYYYYY FWAAAAAAAKKK!!!!<3<3<3 KNOW WHAT'D TOTALLY KILL ME THO? IF TAEMIN WAS STANDING NEXT TO MAKNAE. WAAAAAAA!!!! OMFGOMFG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! /endcapsabuse

but holy crap. i'm almost more excited for this stage rather than 2NE1's It Hurts performance and MV. lol!XD the wait is killin me. OMFG!

[EDIT] oops! topped the page. sorry. nothing to share.

Guest Himitsuu

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! MINKI-AH!!!! Soooo cuteeee!! The guy on her right (from B2ST) looks so cuteee beside minki probably cause he's small too. Hahaha. I can't wait  for baby min's performance later! w00t.gif Minkki hwaiting !!

BUT I'M ANTICIPATING MORE FOR THE NEW MV. Because everything about it seems so mysterious. I really can't wait for it to be released. I hope YG would release it right now! vicx.gif LOL

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIKI AND MINZY BESIDE EACH OTHER!!!!!!

Maknae looks so cuuute <3 I love her hair! And i'm so excited

for her stage too! *____* Gawd. And their MV! It will

be relased in a few minutes right? 4pm KST? Eeeek!

So exciteeeed!

Guest cristina0422

Waiting is killing me now. A few more minutes before Inkigayo. It might be an hour before the MV will drop. Aisht! I'm really excited for Minki dance battle, 2NE1 Inkigayo follow up promo and It Hurts MV. But it seems that YG isn't uploading the MV yet. They haven't log on 2NE1's channel yet or it might be shown in other channel/site or maybe in Inkigayo first?

Inkigayo already started. Waiting for Minki Dance Battle and 2NE1's performance...

I"m borderline angry! akljdflkasjfsd. When is the mv dropping lol. I've spent hours refreshing and anticipating!

I think I'm like other people, I'm looking forward to Minji's special stage first and foremost given to other epic things: their performance and the mv.

edit: I don't know what you mean. I didn't say i was expecting the mv during inkigayo. I thought that it would have been released before the show started.

Guest Stolen_waters

I"m borderline angry! akljdflkasjfsd. When is the mv dropping lol. I've spent hours refreshing and anticipating!

I think I'm like other people, I'm looking forward to Minji's special stage first and foremost given to other epic things: their performance and the mv.

I doubt YG will release the MV while Inkigayo is still showing. :huh:

edit:

Thriller

Minji did great! She was wearing MJ's outfit in the MV. :)

Her dancing was not as smooth as MJ's, though, but she did well with her usual powerful/sexy style.

Apa

THe girls DEFINITELY sounded better than last time. Dara did well too. She's finally singing louder. -_- They looked great too! Loved Bom's outfit!

Minji needs to look at the camera more often.

Ahh....can't wait to see the MV.

I hate it when they didn't include the time of the release.fury.gif

Anyway, I done my job as a fan and voted for the fearsome foursome,

I hope they will also get a triple crown on MAMA.

Guest dbldown

Wow... that was kinda short. Minjy was wearing MJ RED and BLACK jacket. I would comment but it went by so fast I'm not sure what to say. I mean I guess it was cool. Minjy did her rolling on the ground stuff... and they were all doing Thriller type moves. I wonder if there will be more? O.o

Guest Himitsuu

ASDJASD JASDKA SJSAJ SA HDASHD ASKJDHASDASD!!!!!!!!

MINKIIIIIIIIIIII AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS AWESOME!!! I GOT CHILLS!!! IN FACT, ALL OF THEM WERE AWESOME. DANG!!! I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!!! NO WORDS COULD DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!! blush.gifw00t.gif

BTW, WHEN WILL YG RELEASE THE MV?! crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Archived