►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DARA speaks Tagalog for 2010 MAMA Promo

cr: MyVanillaTee

^considering my lack of fluency, how proud was I when I could understand the vid without translations! ^_^

This is the article from allkpop, who lamely wrote "TAG-A-LOG" <_< :

Sandara Park shows off her Tag-a-log skills for MAMA

Before Sandara Park was a household name in Korea as a member of 2NE1, she was famous in the Philippines. Sandara’s family moved to Philippines to start a business and she appeared in various TV spots and commercials in the country.

With her affinity to the Philippines, Mnet recently recruited Sandara for a promotional spot to endorse their MAMA award show. In the spot, Sandara shows off her Tag-a-log skills, check it out below

Translations courtesy of MyVanillaTEE:

: Hello, how are you?

: Why’d you call?

: Who? Taeyang? Why?

: ah~ MAMA!

: Yes, we’re going to Macau too.

: Did you vote?

: Did you vote for 2NE1?

: Ok, i’ll take a look.

: 2010MAMA.com

: Vote now to 2010MAMA.COM and you can also vote on Shilla Internet Duty Free

Guest JayCy90

WOo. I'm loving the teaser pic. Bommie! :wub:

Can't wait for the MV to drop!.

Go Minzy! Has been awhile since she dance out with others.

Guest sunbaenim

guys, i don't understand sth. Can you guys explain it?

So the girl will promote It hurts next, right?

HOwever, this song is kinda slow, isn't it??

I wonder if the song will be remixed to up beat ( for them to have some dance)?

and, there will be no new repackaged or anything? :tears:

^

The follow up track IS "It Hurts"--but whether its the Slow version on the album, OR a new faster version, we don't know.

On the one hand, it makes sense that if the girls were practicing choreo, and with all the news about a "New" song, it could very well be a fast version of "It Hurts," because it would be "new."

But, if the girls are still out trying to promote ToAnyone, then it would makes sense for them to do the slow version. Plus, the MV lends itself to a slow version.

We'll have to wait and see in a few hours.

Also, YG doesn't normally do repackaged albums. So if it IS a fast version of "It Hurts" it might just be a single like the girls' solo songs, and then included in some album at a later time.

Guest NV4ever

anyone know when's the MV gonna be release??

im curious on how the girls gonna perform it on stage too, and there's a choreo for this?? kool ^^

only 2NE1 and YG can turn a ballad song to have a Halloween theme like this :lol:

MV please be out now!!!

Guest Banana Peel

^

holy LOL. her hair looks even bigger and poofier from that back HAHAHAH. xD

when is the MV releasing! so much anticipation. I hope he doesn't drop the MV right before their comeback stage tonight or something. That'll be way too hectic, haha. And I'm hoping the song is remixed, but I have a feeling it'll just be the regular version. Not that I have a problem with the regular It hurts. It's just hard to imagine them singing on stage with those ridiculously awesome outfits.

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128848520813621me.jpg

21dara128848656957633me.jpg

방금 인기가요 드라이 리허설을 마쳤어요!작년 기억나요??ㅋ밍끼 인기가요에서 댄스배틀 했을때 우리 다 해외여행 갔다가 늣어서 숙소에서 티비로봤자나요..ㅋ그래서 이번엔 언니들이 가서 응원을하겠다고!!! 내가 큰소리쳤는데..ㅋㅋ글세 밍끼 리허설하는줄모르고 차에잇엇네ㅠㅋ

그래서 사전녹화때 응원을 열심히하겠다고했으나..우린 메이컵하러 샵으로 슝..가야만했어요ㅠ이제 곧 사녹 시작할텐데 혼자남은 밍끼..응원 많이해죠요! 리허설찍은거 캠코더로봤는데! 어후~! 밍끼! 우리 동생이에요!^ㅇ^v 우리 밍끼에요! 멋있다!홧팅!!! 엄마미소 ^_^

im not feeling dara hair!! but u never know wen the MV gets here

i mite love it hehe!! wow bom has green hair jux love it and the

pix made it all worth it!! i kant wait!! now remember to keep VOTING

for 2NE1 on MAMA and vote for BOM to win her first AWARD for her SOLO

"you and i" AHH GO GO GO!!!

Guest funkdreamer

O! So the (Slow) in It hurt's title is...really...not a sub-title? but it hints that its a Slow version?! That's cool. I mean, I really hope so but that song is so beautiful, if there ever is a fast version, it must not go wrong

^ I never thought about it that way. I guess it's pretty likely that there would be a faster version because I can't imagine this song being danced to. Unless they won't dance? I don't know but I'm really really really excited!

Does anyone know when the MV will be dropping? I feel uncomfortable waiting like this and not knowing when to expect it.

can't waittt!

Dara's big hair looks scary form the back XD But omg. I am loving their concept photos! So lee hyuk soo will be starring in the MV?! Ahhhhhhh! My other crush from Nutthang. Lol. So they will release the fast version for It Hurts then? *____* Huaa! Cant stop spazzing! I wonder when the MV will be out~ YG!!! Release it earlier please! TT^TT

Guest itszmaeee

Didnt they say 12:00KST...seems like they fooled again

YG never gave the exact time on when he's going to release the MV. I'm already doubting it'll be out today either. As usual, delayed.

Guest cristina0422

Who says it will be release 12AM KST? As far as I remember the teaser just says October 31. And people are whining on YG about the delays in other forums too. Calm down BlackJacks, I know we are all excited. But anyway, instiz people are making a countdown and they indicated that It Hurts MV will be relese 2010.10.31 1600. So it means 4PM KST, in time for Inkigayo? We still have to wait for 3 hours and 15 minutes...

Archived