►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest atuy_424

Hi, what happen to filipino blackjacks? why 2ne1 new music videos still not in myx (the no.1 music channel in the Phil.)Its more than a month since their video was released.other boy group just reacently released their video but they are in top 10 already.lets vote 2ne1 3 song here.i want to see their videos on myx.pls.lets continue voting by means of texting.thanks everyone,God Bless....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

So is it a new song for their follow up?

What's with the thumb down - I was confused cause the article said "released". I guess not.

Anyway, I already said I hope it's LOVE IS OUCH.

Guest babysweet

OMG....i'm so happy that YG is letting the the girls to do their FOLLOW UP song.... although they are already promoting 3 title tracks, BUT i still can't get enuff of them.

They were FIERCE on stage & i enjoyed each weekend so much with their performances. If the Follow up song promotion, tat means we can see Se7en, Psy, BB & 2NE1 sharing the same stage together.... HOORAY!!!! YG FAMILY gonna rock the End of 2010 !!!

With their Follow up song, i hope YG would choose "Love is Ouch" ...It's a nice melody & their voice is soothing...Just like "In The Club" sort of feel !!! I don't mind if YG is gonna give us a surprise & drop a "brand new song" as their follow up song for 2NE1. Maybe it will be better approach. With a new song for follow up, it will make the excitement goes wild & will probably grab more No:1 wins and awards too !!!!

Guest shantewillie

Follow up from 2NE1.

So are they going to release a repackaged album?

That would be so awesome!!!

Early Christmas present for me. :lol:

I vote for Love is Ouch for follow up song.:Dbut I'm still hoping they will perform the other two at least once. Just like they did last year.

Guest imakpopfan2

DARA ME2DAY

darame2day1.jpg

혜정언니 연극보러 갔다가~! 강캐서린과 달옹 찰칵!!! ^.^ 너무 카리쓰마있어서 넋놓고 봤어요 너무 멋잇어용!!! 캬~!!! 가끔 연극 보러 다니는데 뭔가 기분이좋아져요~^^ 대학로도 가보구~ 나 그런 여자에요~!^.^Vㅋㅋㅋ

2NE1 AT WIN WIN

2ne1winwin.th.jpg

CR. DARA'S ME2DAY, BLACKJACKB2UTY@TUMBLR, AND LETSPLAY2NE1

-TOPPED THE PAGE. FIRST TIME!

HAPPY 1731TH PAGE (IF YOU ADD 17+3+1= 21) THIS IS 21 PAGE. LOL

Guest deceitful.reverie

Minji looked really cute in the video. :)

After constantly listening to their new songs ever since their album came out, I think the worst song I like least is Sarangeun ayaya or "Love is Ouch". It sounds too "girly" and very much like what other girl groups would sing. *shudders* I used to abhor "I'm Busy", but after actually listening to the whole song and not just CL's repetitive Nan babba, I like it even better than "Clap your Hands". I can imagine a bunch of amazing outfits as well! If the girls are going to focus on performing Apa next (if ever they're performing something else once they're done with the 3 title tracks and before the new song on the 31st), then they really need to practice 'cause it's still not that good, and it will get somewhat annoying if fans will just defend and make excuses for them every time the girls make a mistake or whenever they don't do so well.

V

I just answered another's poster's question.:) Now that I think about it though, I don't think they're going to perform another song from the album before Oct. 31. since it's pretty near. A remix version of one the three title tracks is more possible. But yeah, their follow-up song is a new one.

Guest toozdae08

^

I actually asked that question and someone thumbed me down.

So I don't know. I think it's just that they'll promoting a new song. There wasn't a mention of a new mv, just new promotions but at the same time the fact that it's being "released" got me. So who knows. PSY just released his album and BB is coming back soon (Seungri has left his variety show to prepare) so IDEK what YGE is doing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Girls are Looking Gorgeous Like Always w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Bommie's Red Hair is Just so AWESOME!! & Beautiful I Want Mine Like Hers lol Its Never Gonna Happen Tho haha

Minzy's Hair is Long yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i Always wanted her hair to grow Longer^^ & its a Different Color so Pretty

Dara's hair looks like it got Some Highlights yes no maybe still its Gorgeous

CL Looks Cool I Love her Outfit i wanna see her Eyes & her hair down but still she looks pretty

Guest NV4ever

bommie is glowing, man her hair color really makes her stand out even more ^^ gorgeous! I really want Leader to go back to blonde!! tat color suits her well ^^ and did magnae dyed her hair??

Follow-up promotion~~ i hope it's gonna be a new song!!! but im kinda worry since a single w/o a physical album sales will make it hard to win mutizens, or maybe YG is releasing an international album?? ahhh soo excited, first time ever tat im looking THIS forward to Halloween :lol: 2NE1 FTW1~!!!

To Singapore Fans!!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BIGGEST EVENT IN NOVEMBER, on 21st!! VAUNT 5? A party combining fashion, kpop and party in one night @ ZOUK/PHUTURE/VELVET!! Young

fashion designers from La Salle will be helding a fashion show and

either one korean band (2NE1, U-kiss) will be coming down

for a mini concert Velvet. ...Ticket price from 38 to 100. For ticket contact me @ kimberlyntan0113@hotmail.com!!! now!!!!!

Guest Himitsuu

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!

BOM and DARA looked sooooooooo gorgeous. There's something about these two at that event. 

THEY ARE GLOOOOOWING!! wub.gif

I love the hair styles of our 4D and 8D goddesses. Especially Dara.. 

I don't know I find it really pretty on her. And her hair has a lighter color now? She looking good!

I don't know why but I really love CL's look that way. I mean seriously, FIERCEEEE and edgy. I like! 

I'm attracted to her. /lesbomode ph34r.gif

When did that event happen? Is it today? BABY MIN's hair isn't black anymore and it's longer. I LOVE IT! 

She's getting prettier and prettier! I want baby min's hair longer please.

I hope someone could find a solo pic of baby min at that event and share it here. wub.gif 

Guest sweetdisarray

Is anyone buying tickets to the YG Family Concert in December? I'm looking at Gmarket now and I have no idea what's going on. Can't find it anywhere. I thought they said presale tickets would be sold on there today at 8pm? :/ Isn't it 830pm there now? D:

Archived