►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2ne1 currently trending at #1 on nate search engine

reason? not just coz of theIR historic 4 win on Inkigayo [DAMN! WE SO PROUD :w00t:]

but because of Dara and Ki Sung-Yong's recent "bonding" on me2day haha

For those who don't know Kisung Yong, he's South Korea's national soccer team member and he's just 21 yrs old^^

Currently he plays for Celtic

20101017_1287324913_81114800_1.jpg

SANDARA PARK KI SUNG YONG, ME2DAY FRIENDS AUTHENTICATED, "SANDARA IS MINE!"

2NE1′s Sandara Park and famous soccer player, Ki Sung-Yong, and their cute friendship has become a hot topic.

Ki Sung-Yong, one of Korea’s best soccer players, left a message on Sandara Park’s me2day page, “Sandara Park is mine!” shortly after she updated her me2day home page.

On the 16th, Ki Sung-Yong joined Me2day, Korea’s own Twitter. His comments about Scottland, “Scottland is cold,” and “I want to see Scottland too!” became an issue with fans, when Sandara Park updated about the same country a few hours earlier. He also established being “friends” with Sandara on their me2day accounts.

This friendship, made public online between football’s “handsome player” and best girl group 2NE1′s member, Sandara Park, is already catching the attention of the netizens.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101017n09784

Translated by: knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com/BlackjackBelle@OhDara.wordpress.com

also i found this old article when she was cheering for korean soccor team [fifaworldcup]

“I also hope that player Park Jooyoung will stay strong and have a good run, and to Jung Sungyong, the goal keeper, please block the balls well”, and laughed while saying, “Also, to the cute male player younger than I, Ki Sungyong, fighting!

full article: http://ohdara.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/news-sandara-park-cheers-on-the-taeguk-warriors-for-the-game-against-nigeria/

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you guys are familiar with MTV's show America's Best Dance Crew but a crew from season 1 Kaba Modern, danced to 2NE1's Can't Nobody.

starts @ 6:31

Kaba Modern at Enkore 10/16/2010

This was the cast that appeared on the show

1934734.jpg

kabamodern.jpg

I was surprised that they used 2NE1's song but Mike Song is part of KM (a choreographer and dancer) and he also choreographed Beast's new song Soom with a member from Prepix so maybe he discovered the song while in korea.

Guest NV4ever

^ and another Dara's fanboy added to the already LONG list!! :lol: He even friend with Dara on me2day and so boldly claimed "Sandara Park is mine" wow hahaha dedicated fanboy ^.^ gl fighting with the rest of the other fanboys~! lol

OHH now i get it~! Dara's new me2day hahahah she's still on the market while HB is sold already :lol:

looks like Dalong is quite actively looking for her prince charming! any guy brave enought for the 5 part test? haha

THANK U SOO MUCH FOR SHARING THE LINKS!! YT removed all the vids with lighting speed!

2NE1 FTW1~!! Even though im greedy for still wanting the girls to win but i know tat our girls have already succeeded soo much and IM ALWAYS PROUD OF THEM, win or not ^^

But Let's Us Not Stop Our Efforts In Helping The Girls Okay BlackJacks! CONTINUE TO STREAM AND VOTE ALSO BUY THEIR ALBUMS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! There're still end-of-year awards that coming really soon so our battle is not finish yet :lol: BLACKJACKS NOLJA!! 2NE1 FTW!~!!!!!!!!!!

Guest itszmaeee

I'm always late when it comes to congratulating the girls, but haaaaaaay!

The girls won and they've made history! 2NE1 HAVE MADE HISTORY GUIISE!! Im so proud of the girls.

To Anyone definitely definitely definitely infinitely is just pure love<3

Keep it up girls!

@Tazanya I know right? When YG announced that girls was going to come out with 3 title tracks, you see all those articles and so-called industry experts saying that YG's strategy will fail and will not be succesful. But look at what they're doing now, eating their words. I probably sound really cocky right now, but I'm just really really happy that the girls got this far and they will go even farther in the future. As a fan, 2NE1 is the epitome of the best of the best! Then as a nonfan perspective, they are definitely one of the best girl group out right now. GIRL POWER!

Guest tazanya

the epicness of 2ne1 continues. 4th mutizen in a row.  man, i just can't even believe it so proud of my babies.

They had dropped off the daily album chart on hanteo -- but are now back on it in 4th place

On naver and melon, its a 2ne1 fest as both Can't Nobody and Go Away refuse to leave the top 10.  Go Away has been #2 for days on naver, its crazy.  On Melon, they are the one and onl artists with two songs in top ten.  This is six weeks later, this is after the release of about a million comebacks. Sorry for all of this blathering, I just am so happy I can't stand it.

I find it funny too how quickly the nate/naver articles saying how the triple title strategy was a failure have changed into nothing but praises and how great 2ne1 is and all this other mess.  Have they not learned in the year and half, never ever ever underestimate the fearsome foursome.

2NE1 along with 15 other artists to Attend 2010 Share the Love Concert

20091122_minzyclsharelove_main.jpg

cr: clthebaddestfemale @wordpress

Nongshim, one of Korea's popular noodle brands, just announced that 2NE1 along with Shinee, Tiara, Boa, Miss A, 2PM and a host of other performaers will be attending the 11th Annual Share the Love Concert.  The concert will be held on November 14th at the Olympic Park Stadium, with an expected audience of over 10,000.  SBS is expected to air the show at a later date.

This concert is Nongshim yearly "representative program" to celebrate the meaning of sharing love.  It's purpose is to get adolescents to think about the meaning behind sharing and to create a society where people will share with the underprivileged.  Since its inception in 2000, the have donated over 433,000 packages of ramyeon to the Red Cross of Korea.

Congratulations to 2NE1 for being asked to attend for the a second year.  This year we are in for a treat as all four members will attend.  Re-live last year's awesome performance by CL & Minzy of Please Don't Go

cr jangygirl555 @YT

This was my hands-down favorite live performance of the song.   Who else kind of misses PDG promotions, not to mention Aimee Lucas' gorgeous smile?  I am looking forward to what 2NE1 has in store for us this year.

Source:

Nate 1 and Nate 2 and Official Concert Site

Article by G (translations) & tazanya @ ygladies.com

i'll share with the happiness as well!!! and the pride of what 2NE1 has accomplished ^^

they are awesome!

and im happy to see they have a lot of events lined up!

also saw that Cant Nobody choreo and perf by Kaba Modern. WOW!!! it was awesome ^^ slowly like this, the girls are getting more and more recognition ^^

and 6 weeks after they're still #1 or in the #2 spot ^^ yeah!!!

2NE1 fighting!

Guest poon_water

I'm happy that 2NE1 is at #2 on K-Chart..

They are still going strong!

SHINee, 2NE1 and Beast are my favourites..

I hope that they could still continue sweeping awards at music shows!

And they scored high in digital scores.. Go Away is the highest in digital scores..

Anyway, as stated by YG before, they only aimed to spread 2NE1 styles..

Ah, and congrats to 2NE1 for their belated Mutizen award!!

I've known that they would break the triple crowns by their triple title tracks..

2NE1 hwaiting!!!!

I want to buy the sweater..

Guest babiiv214

2NE1 Made history!! again!!

4 wins in a row!! Dazzz RIGHT!!! B)

We can really see how happy the girls were when they recieve the award!!

Congrats 2NE1!! well-deserve recognition and award!

The girls worked soo hard for this comeback and coming out with the Full length Album~

They deserve all these~

Can't wait for 2NE1TV and Strong Heart Tomorrow!!

London trip and meeting with the rest of BEP!

Plus the PARK SISTAZ!!! adorable unnies! on Strong Heart! :lol:

Dara and her loooonnggg list of fanboys! LOL!

Well, i can't blame them, She is a Goddess,

100% Natural No preservatives added indeed! :P

and her personality is just soo bright and fun!

Very genuine, no wonder men of all ages fall for he charms~

This time a football player, oohh... his comment on D's me2day, LOL!

Fanboying much?! :P making one just soo he can follow Dara's me2day updates huh, LOL!

I want that NEW 2NE1 HOODIE!!

Looks soo cool! and the girls look fab! B)

^ those hoodies are so awesome. I totally want! Does anyone know if the YGEshop open for international orders? Because there's an international fan here who wants to spend ridiculous amounts of money on all thing YG right here. ^_^

Guest tazanya

^ those hoodies are so awesome. I totally want! Does anyone know if the YGEshop open for international orders? Because there's an international fan here who wants to spend ridiculous amounts of money on all thing YG right here. ^_^

the hoodies are not yet available for overseas shipping. YG usually waits a couple days before i-fans can purchase new stuff on ygeshop.  Why i don't know.  There is also the possibility that it wont ever be released, to overseas shipping like the bangs stuff, we will have to wait and see.  more than likely especially with the concert coming up, they will make it avail in the next few days.

--Oh and cool that 2ne1 made it on the dutch charts

edit -- update on those bt pics

Revealing Pictures from 2NE1's Waiting Room

2NE1, in their waiting room, showed us many different things. They fell into showing us their waiting room and were very excited. 

In their waiting room, we couldn't find their overflowing charisma. Instead of nervousness in their waiting room, foolishness was all around with the staff and the members, and they were having fun. Endless conversations and comfortable laughing was to be found. They had a natural charisma and we took many pictures for you to see.

#Do you know Tam Tam?

alba02201010122033310.jpg

alba02201010122033312.jpg

If you are a 2NE1 fan, you obviously know Tam Tam. Its a stuffed bunny doll that CL made for Sandara. CL drew Tam Tam in a sketchbook. CL looks like a main character in a comic book in these pictures.

alba02201010122033313.jpg

This is Bom, main vocals, getting ready. She looks very mature in this picture. She is getting help from the staff to get ready and looks like a goddess. 

#What Pose Today?

alba02201010122033314.jpg

Since the debut days, CL's trademark was unique sunglasses. "Which ones should I use today?".

#Shy Maknae

alba02201010122033315.jpg

Minji, when she goes on stage, tries her best. Her shy side is very cute.

#Eat before Performing

alba02201010122033316.jpg

Sandara Park has a meal. She needs a full meal to have fun on stage. Seeing Sandara in her performance clothing squirting sauce is something you can only see when we take pictures in their waiting room.

#CL is done!

alba02201010122033317.jpg

CL is having the finishing touches for her stage. Three staff members are helping her at the same time. Like a leader, CL rids of her foolishness and jokes and becomes mature to get on stage.

Source:

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201...06003795510.htm

Translated by 21kristine @ygladies.com

Guest blackjackVip

OMG, i thought this thread is closed!

then i realized i'm not logged in, so when i logged in, the "closed" sign disappered.

-_- scared me for a bit...

I can't believe they came to London..huh only like 2 hours away and they came on the month of my bday TT depressing..thats the closest i'm gonna gt to them

Archived