►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Himitsuu

Thanks for answering Taz. I hope they'll be selling it too. :)

AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Our girls are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

4th consecutive wins on INKI, maaaaaaaan I am so proud of them. tears.giftears.gif Tears of joy!!

congrats to the girls! this is amazing news to wake up to on a Sunday morning! ^_^ so proud of them! But ahh, I haven't been able to watch their performance, since it's been blocked already. so if anyone has a link, care to share? :)

^ haha that picture of dara "for sale" and hanbyul "sold" is HILARIOUS :lol: Dara on the market for a boyfriend much?

@sjaikb thanks for the link of their performances! watching now :)

@Leena I know there's a sub version of win win out... lemme try and find it (or it was posted here but you'd have to look through the previous pages). oops, already posted! :P

Guest juang_bb

congrats 2ne1!!! they won their 4th consecutive mutizen, yay! so proud! that last me2day of Dara... LMAO!!! for sale, and hanbyul is sold. :lol:

Guest Nesquickboo

wow congrats to the girls. 4th consecutive win! watching the performance now since it's been blocked on yt. Thanks for posting the link up ^-^

they won an impossible 4th win yes! ^_^ how lovely :wub: TY for the egloos link!

Dara's mitu, i guess she went out with Byul after their perf that day. it's sweet, :D u know if Se7en wasn't taken, i would love him with Dara ^_^

Guest ashenlo

hello everybody^^ this is my first time in 2ne1's thread! i really love Can't Nobody and Clap your hands and Go away! i hope i'll get to know more about the girls: i've just watched them on win win and they look adorable!

has this been shared? tumblr_la8g8gO60D1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

this is an old pic of Cl and missA min :w00t:

Guest blackjackVip

^ hahaaha

now i get the "sale" and "sold" pic of dara and han byul... :lol:

don't worry dara, u'll be sold soon too!! hehe <3

Archived