►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^^if that'll be true, i prefer one of the unnies to be there. park sisters wanna date ayt? if it's bom, i want the male to be leeteuk. just because. <3 if it's dara, i want it to be.. hm.. this is hard.. he'll most likely be not from the same company. i prefer it to be wooyoung since he is a very friendly guy and maybe dara can feel less awkward with this type of man.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope 2NE1 will have a chance to guess on "We Got Married" hehe

just for fun :D

Random Question: If u were to choose any 2NE1's members to be in We Got Married, who will it be? and who would u want them to be paired up with (outside of their own company)

oh man. This is a toughie! I definitely wouldn't want minzy on the show. No, maknae must remain pure & untouched ^_^ (I swear I'm so protective of minzy). Dara would be entertaining on her own, but she'd have to get over her shyness with whoever her husband was.

My top two choices would have to CL & Bom. CL because, as she said, she doesnt want a boyfriend but a husband :lol: and I think it would be really interesting to see her truly feminine side come out.

In the end, I think I would choose Bom, though. Not only because shes 26 and YG let the girl date, but because I think it would be so entertaining to watch someone try to figure out our 8D lead vocal ^_^ . I really think Bom would thrive on a show like WGM. But who would I choose for her husband? To be honest, I really dont keep up with many male idols--besides, of course, YG family.

hm. lemme do some homework and I'll come back to edit this. It's really sad how few male idols I actually know. blush.gif

edit: okay after looking at a crap ton of boy groups out there, I couldn't find anyone that I thought would fit our bommie (plus, I wanted her to be with someone older, not younger, than her). So I gave up on idols and turned to actors. This, I could do since I fangirl actors way more than male idols ^_^

and I finally decided I'd pair Bommie up with Jae Hee. He just got out of the army, but I just think their personalities would suit well. For those of you who don't know Jae Hee, get familiar! He is from the "My Delightful Girl" fame. Yeah, he might not be hip hop, but gosh darn it, he's fun and silly and CUTE, and I think he could handle our Bommie. :D

Guest scarletletter

posted??

12872001252010101612353.png

12872001252010101612353.png

CHAERA IN A SCOOTER

211yv.jpg

111vso.jpg

* Bommie for WGM FTW! LOL .... i want bommie to end up too with korean HOT actors like someone from "my girl" , or even the host in winwin will be nice combo

dara is good but agree with all need to get rid her shyness, cl hmmm cant see her doing WGM, its just not her thing IMO .... and a big NO NO to mingkki ....

ME2DAY UPDATE

21dara128720068560873me.jpg

이제 너무 익숙해져버린 투애니원 티비… 벌써 반이나 햇다니..캬 시간 참 빠르네요! 이제 5회밖에 안남았다생각하니 벌써 아쉬워요 쩝 ㅠㅠ 남은 시간 더 소중히 보내용~!^.^ 계속 닥본사해쥬구요~!!! 홧팅!!!

Guest babiiv214

Dara Spamming me2day with lots of love and goodies for us fans!!

Love it when she does multiple updates!! FanService Queen our very Own Me2Day QUEEN! :)

Love the new hoodies!! I want one!! B)

2NE1TV this week, was hella fun! the girls enjoying and touring and just relaxing is great to see... since the girls get to have this experience, wherein they can unwind and at the same time, spend time together outside their life in the Kpop World,LOL!

Dara Dara my 4D Goddess is soo dorky and whole lot of fun to watch, she's soo cute running around and looking like a cute li'l bunny anywhere they go~

Park sistaz together is my favorite!! I love these unnies together~

Always something to look forward to with their playful character and great personalities!

and We will see them NEXT WEEK ON STRONG HEART!!! <333!!

yay!! Just read the trans on what happened during the recording and you are gonna njoy it for sure! LOL! looking forward to Dara's couple dance with.... LOL! ^_^:P

her Ssanti Dance and a whole lot more, the park sistaz dorky combo FIGHTING!!! B)

MCD performance, Go Away is always fun to watch! though the girls didn't win this week, being able to stay that strong after a month of it being out and with all the new songs released it still is competing for the number 1 spot is a great feat already!

2NE1 Daebak!! they already won 4 times in a row in MCD that is history already! :)

can't wait for MUCURE and INKI this week too!

^_^:wub:

sharing some fans' compilation of Dara the trendsetter with her Various Hairstyles~

a5b0c88d6240c4bd503d92c.jpg

837bfe8428d4467666096ea.jpg

6834b052c7860a1b1138c2c.jpg

5e64c82169766d03ac34dec.jpg

f9abce29a0abf9bde7cd40c.jpg

credits as tagged + Oh My Dara @ BAidu sandara Bar + ohdara.wordpress.com

Guest NV4ever

ChaeRa riding those scooters are like the kutest thing ever!! hahaha are they shooting something?? CF maybe ^^

and I absolutely adores 2NE1 New Team Hoodie!! I hope YG will put those on sale soon~! BlackJacks are dying to have it :lol:

if any of our girls were on WGM then ofcourse i would watch and support them...but seriously even though i think there are some dang hot KStars...who would be good enough for them? they deserve the best of the best of the best ^_^ ...of the best!

i want the hoodies too!!! when they are available to buy, someone please make instructions on how to do so!!!

can't wait to see Strong Heart! that was such a fab surprise!

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 on WGM~~ hmm, as much as i love to have the girls on the show or just guest once...the possiblity is super low! lol YG have never do these kind of variety shows before. Most of the shows he put the girls on are talk shows or have something to do with music and not much on love-pairings u know...

but if there's some kind of miracle and YG allows it, then i think park sisters will be the best fit to go on the show. The magnaes are still too young, eps. our baby Minkki! And leader, lol i just cant imagine her being on WGM! it'll be pretty interesting to see though ^.^

wouldnt it be soo osm if Bom and Teddy to be "married" there! i'll die if it ever happens :lol:

And im all of GoddessDalong and JaeJoong on WGM~! they be the prettiest couple ever hahaha ^.^ impossible i know, but hey i can wish rite XD Not shipping, just some opinions :)

Guest tazanya

Hey, Taz!  Where are you seeing these instructions in English?  I tried to find them on the GMARKET site... maybe I'm not reading carefully enough.   Sadly the 2 last remaining groups I have yet to see live are my favorite... so I thought maybe they would come to the Korean Music Festival... since I don't know that they will this announcement was almost as good...if only I could get tickets and get the logistics setup to go to Korea.  

Anyway... this is awesome.  Can you post where those instructions are?

Thanks!

sorry for being so vague, the instructions are for the blackjack zone raffle for pre-sale tickets.  you have to be an official blackjack to register for the pre-sale raffle.  its apparently really competitive and the likelihood of getting it next to nil, but I gotta try, this was the main reason I paid the 70  bucks to be an official blackjacks... early bird concert tix.  Anyway, me and some OL friends and some ygl-ers are going to phone tree the heck out of gmarket on 28th.  hopefully one or two of us will get a bunch of tickets.  otherwise its me and the scalpers...good lord

oh man. This is a toughie! I definitely wouldn't want minzy on the show. No, maknae must remain pure & untouched ^_^ (I swear I'm so protective of minzy). Dara would be entertaining on her own, but she'd have to get over her shyness with whoever her husband was.

THIS SO MUCH! maknae must remain away from all boys forever and stay my sweet darling pure goddess forever.  ok well maybe not forever but at least a long long time /selfish fan 

I agree though BOM on WGM oh man t he laughter, but I think it has to be a non-idol singer.  there are already way too many young  idols on WGM in my opinion I liked it before when ther was a mixed of ages and  solo idols and actors and idols and non-idols.  

Yoo Ah In aka Moon Jae (hottie from SKK Scandal) and BOM I am all over that like white on rice.

Guest itszmaeee

I know I'm a bit late, but.....

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG MOFG OMFGOMGFO MFGFOMGFOGM!!!!! I wannnna go to the YGFamily One Concert 2010!!! omg!! YG Y u gotta do it on the month im filled with tests and college stuff?!!! man. I hope YGL/Soompi-ers get the tickets so we can get some really good insights about the concert and all those shenanigans. YG, please hold a YG Family Summer concert next year [which is highly impossible, but just my wishful thinking].

Chaera! I knew 2NE1 TV staffs would be there. Hopefully they show it next week. I wonder where they're going with those scooters.

I want Bommie to be on WGM! Nuff said. Me do not want our maknae Baby Min to go on WGM. Just because I don't want her to lose her maknae title completely [her sexy dancing is enough to drive fans crazy so we don't need a husband to add onto that]. Even if one of the girls were to go on WGM, I hope their husbands are a good match with their personalities <3

THIS SO MUCH! maknae must remain away from all boys forever and stay my sweet darling pure goddess forever.  ok well maybe not forever but at least a long long time /selfish fan 

I agree though BOM on WGM oh man t he laughter, but I think it has to be a non-idol singer.  there are already way too many young  idols on WGM in my opinion I liked it before when ther was a mixed of ages and  solo idols and actors and idols and non-idols.  

Yoo Ah In aka Moon Jae (hottie from SKK Scandal) and BOM I am all over that like white on rice.

I agree TOTALLY... Yoo Ah In is such a hottie and they would make such a good looking couple. They both have awesome lips! I always saw Bom with a manly man so i think he fits! Bom really wants a boyfriend so i tihnk it would be perfect. But remeber that they ask people who they want and they each have to say the other person's name... i wonder if AhIn is on Bom';s radar...? Maybe she watches SKK?

Guest NV4ever

who's Yoo Ah In?? an actor? bommie has express her wish to find a bf since last year :lol:

but the unnies still have to wait 2 more years~! whoever the girls chooses to be their bf must be the luckiest ever!

Guest itszmaeee

I get the whole age doesnt matter thing, but Yoo Ah In is 2[3] years younger than Bommie. Idk why, but I kinda want a guy that's older so she'll call him "oppa". Weird? I know.

There are so many options for Bom. Honestly, I think it's a GOOD idea for Bom to be on We got married--she'll shine. Marketing wise, it think it will be a good decision.

Some people in mind:

Park Shi Hoo - older, suave and seems like a real lady's man. It'd be funny to watch her unique personality interact with this.

LEE CHUN HEE --haha! THIS WOULD BE SO SO SO FUNNY.

^no I agree, I want Bommie to have an Oppa ^_^ & Lee Chun Hee would totally be HILAROUS with Bommie unnie. That would a marriage that could bring laughs--like gut busting, can't breathe kind of laughs--every single week. I just wonder how capable he would be as a husband... but still :lol:

edit: just watched the girls perform on MC--they were great, as usual. They had like zipper tracksuits and the maknae & fake maknae had the spikey hoods with the leader & lead vocal both had those telephone earrings (totally want). :)

Guest itszmaeee

The girls look awesome as usual. Min got more screentime this time, me likey. Bommie's little nod thing is just pure awesomeness. Did they cut Dara's hair??! I AM LOVING LEADER'S HIGH MESSY PIG TAILS!!!!!!!!! All in all, the girls was just GORGEOUS!! Yeuppers!

Guest xady_15

^Just imagining Bom and Chun Hee getting paired up got me laughing already.

They would totally click and get each other LOL. I just saw a fancam of the

Park sisters recording Strong Heart, I wish Dara would post a pic of her

new haircut in her me2day.

Archived