►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Why Was 2NE1′s Park Bom Scolded by President YG?

2NE1-on-Win-Win.jpg

The four girls of 2NE1 were recently guests on KBS‘s Win Win on the 28th of September. Among questions of their highly successful comeback and current promotions, the girls were also asked about their company’s president, Yang HyunSuk.

When asked who their president preferred between themselves and fellow label mates, Big Bang, the girls answered, “He worries and thinks about us more because we are females.” YG had previously made it known that he had put a five-year ban on dating for the girls in order to keep them focused on their careers. The ban was then lifted to a 3-year ban for their two older members thanks to their leader, CL.

“The Big Bang members call him ‘hyung’, but we call him ‘president’,” Park Bom said. “Rather than being uncomfortable with him, we are afraid of him because there was a time when he scolded us.” After Park Bom revealed this, there was an audible interest to hear the story among the MCs and audience.

“Once, in the recording studio I said, ‘SaJangMin’ in a really cute voice and the president responded by saying, ‘Who told you to act so cute?’ in an angry voice. It was a joke, but it was still scary,” Park Bom explained. “It’s hard to explain [the relationship],” member Sandara Park added.

Meanwhile, the girls have held steady spots in music charts among the top ten for their three title songs, Can’t Nobody, Go Away, and Clap Your Hands.

Source: Geum Ara@mydaily.co.kr

Translated by OHHxbby@kpoplive.com

Written by wonderwonders@kpoplive.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Soo many 2NE1 Goodies yesterday!! BlackJacks surely enjoyed it! I'm sure I did! LOL!

From events to TV show and appearances~

Thank girls for a fun-filled day for BlackJacks! ^_^

2NE1TV Episode 3!! <333!!!

The girls first trip to the US together,

it was kinda sad how Dara was crying since she is scared and it's a 12-14 hour flight!

aww... Baby D! It's alright~ :huh: Bomie is there, though Dara prefers to ride a plane with CL-Roo, LOL!

Redording with the man WILL.I.AM <333!!!

That was such a great day for the girls and yet there's more next episode! yay!!

they all looked really nervous yet excited at first, but later on, the girls looked more relaxed and into it...

the song! the snippet was awesome already! I wanna hear the full song! LOL!

fave would be Bomie's "Let's Keep it Moving" hehehe, it was cute when she sounded like a chipmunk, hahaha...

and also Dara's "Shut Up and Let's Go" soo boss~ B)

But Will's fave was the "and it don't stop" hahaha I think that was D's part~

Bom crying over her aunt's grave was really sad too~

She must've been like a mom to her when she was in US then~

and Dara!! waa!! what happen to her? she got sick there, aww...

but the girls bodyguard seemed really cool and accomodating~though he's really big! LOL!

Overall, i enjoyed this week's episode!

the teasing of the unnis to Maknae when she can't watch the concert of YB~ LOL!

Then, IDK what they were teasing Dara about her shirt and stuff, LOL! she walked out on them~LOL!

can't wait to watch this again with Subs!! ^_^

2NE1 on WinWin <333!!

Glad to see the girls on another variety show,

it looks really fun and the questions seemed interesting as well, Dara and her dorky self,

never fail to put a smile on my face, she is soo hyper! LOL!

Bom's 8D side can be seen her as well, LOL! she looks really cute here!

another one wherein I'm excited to watch with subs, For sure, I'm gonna enjoy it even more.

Thunder as the surprise guest, aww..the siblings rarely get to see each other so this is great,

plus! it's their first broadcast together,CL-roo calling him Dog-poopssi! LOL!

they are same-age friends I guess~

Ooh! their ideal guys are the same answers in their radio guesting too!

Good luck on tomorrow's performance! they'll be on MCountDown tomorrow right?

Good luck and Have fun tomorrow girls! Fighting!! :wub:

does anyone happen to know the title of the song that was being played when Bom went and visit her aunt on the latest episode of 2NE1tv?

It's called "Rise and Fall" by Craig David and Sting...although I don't know who sang the version you hear in the episode.

@Zelle--thanks, I'll wait for Royal Aces :)

2NE1′s hearts under lock and key

Pardon the cheesy title but seriously, you might agree after listening to this.

So, it’s common knowledge now that the quartet has received strict orders from boss Yang Hyun-suk to stay single while they’re being produced by his company. This requirement even has its own clause in the contract they signed in blood. OK, no just kidding. But yes, they’re off-limits to guys for five years from the date the contract was signed.

20100929_2ne1_seoulbeats.jpg

On the 28th, the girls appeared on a KBS2TV talkshow “Kim Seung-Woo’s ‘Seung Seung Jang Goo’ (On The Up And Up)” (Win Win) and offered a few more details to clarify the matter. It turns out that a five-year relationship ban was first enforced but then unnis of the group, Dara and Bom, managed to negotiate theirs down to three.

Now some of you may think, five isn’t that long if you’re gonna have a good schedule-packed career (like I expect they would) but I’ll have to disappoint you. It seems, the ‘horror’ doesn’t end once the ban is lifted – their partners will have to be tried in the YG court.

So the ginormous approval process goes like this (I presume in no particular order):

1) 2NE1′s stylist to assess and approve

2) To go through YG’s standard medical examinations

3) To go through interviews by male YG family members, Se7en, Big Bang, etc.

4) To have a 1-2-1 talk with Papa YG himself. And of course, receive the final nod from him.

cre :seoulbeats.com

Guest blackjackVip

^ LOL that's harsh! hahaha

4 steps to take just to date one of the members...lol

i agree with the medical check up though ^_^

Does the 5 year contract still applies to CL and Minzy?

Minzy is lucky, coz she's still so young! after 5 years she's only 21! (OMG! if she dates after 5 years, and get a bf she is still younger compare to taeyang if taeyang ever gets a gf.) lol

btw, is anyone subbing Win Win, sketchbook and 2NE1 TV ep. 3??

Our girls need our votes at Arirang Pops in Seoul.

Please vote for them HERE

If it required for you to log in, signing up is easy so please do. They are behind two points as of this writing.

lol @ the test to become the girls bfs~! but whoever can catches our girls eyes are totally lucky!

2NE1 girls are the precious gems of YG family so no doubt papa YG is protective of them ^.^

Guest bluishme

Mnet to release 2NE1's new version of 'CAN'T NOBODY'

Via Twitter, Mnet recently announced that they will be releasing a new version of 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody' on the 30th

33u7fpk.png

"On September 30th Mnet will release 2NE1’s new version of ‘Can’t Nobody’/

Se7en’s new single/Co-ed’s debut stage/Oh Jung Hyuk & Park Ki Young’s

Comeback stage/Ranking battle between Taek Yeon vs TOP/2NE1 Paprazzi and..."

Alone, this message doesn't clarify what "new" means or what they will be releasing. Whether it's 2NE1 performing the English version of the said title track - the only one of the three to also be recorded in two languages - or a new MV that showcases a different side of the song, fans can only speculate.

Tune into Mnet to see what they're planning for Blackjacks! What are your thoughts on their their vague tweet?

Source: MnetMCountdown's Twitter

Translations: elise @ YGLadies.com

Article by PEDOBEAR @ YGLadies.com

v5zeix.png

I wonder what this means?? new MV? English version? what do you think guys?

Btw.. lets continue to stream stream for their songs.. they went down alot on all the charts..

Hope they could win this week.. Tough competitions..

:(

oh well.. So they will perform Can't Nobody at MCD... then Go Away for Music Bank

then Clap Your Hands for Inkigayo???

MELON WEEKLY CHART

melonqu.jpg

ME2DAY UPDATE

21dara128579095071357me.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 자요…??? 아니 그냥 ㅋㅋ 나 모자 샀어요!!! 귀엽죠?!? ^_^v 자는데 괜히 연락했나..? 우린 엠카 준비로 벌써 일어났거든요! 부지런하죠?ㅋ 그럼 오늘 하루도 좋은 하루되구~ 이따 엠카봐요! 뿅!^.^/

Remix version maybe??

b/c i dont think they can sing the english version since it does contain some curse words plus the brand names in there too lol

MCD tonight! I really hope they wins~!

BLACKJACKS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE GIRLS OKIEE ^^ STREAMING AND BUY THE ALBUM!

2NE1 FTW1~!! FIGHTING FIGHTING!

Remix version maybe??

b/c i dont think they can sing the english version since it does contain some curse words plus the brand names in there too lol

Yeah I didn't think they would promote the english version because of the label dropping (remember what happened to TOP's single?), but they could probably cover up the swearing. Unless the cut out the intro? I'm hoping for the english version MV to be released soon! But I don't know why they would promote that version in korea when they already have a korean version O.o?

Ah, mysteries! I guess we'll see :)

Guest itszmaeee

I AM ANTICIPATING THE NEW CANT NOBODY!!!!!! OMG! Too bad I won't be able to watch it live, but I'll make sure to watch it when I wake up!! I wonder what it's going to be.

thank u for sharing that article on the first question on WinWin, guess i'll wait for subs to get the 2nd question ^_^

and yeah i was wondering to who sang Rise and Fall when Bommie was visiting her aunt's grave too. I thought it was Sugbabes, but nope - i can't find a female version of that song anywhere?!?!?!

a new version of Can't Nobody...i guess we have a remix comin our way. gotta hand it to YG, they never leave a dull moment to be had...always mixin it up! though i never get bored with YG songs though ^_^ YG luv <3

Archived